New Toy Is Practically Liquid Ecstasy

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Crumpet, Nov 7, 2007.

?

Should we let young children play with bindi beads

Poll closed Jan 6, 2008.
  1. Yes - The parents have to be extra careful though

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  2. No - They're drugs?? They're very dangerous

21 vote(s)
    91.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

I don't know if you have these in other countires, but the latest new toy fad in Australia are called the bindi beads. Now recently discovered, if you swallow one (they are small) they turn to liquid ecstasy which has already put 3 kids in hospital, just over a month after it's release. Now should we let the kids play with them?, should we raise the age limit?, should parents be more careful?

2. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

Be careful of liquid ecstacy...do u even need to ask? I mean it's bad enough for ppl to take ecstacy at all but at the age of 3, that's over the top!

3. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

i heard they're taken off the shelf - but it's the new laugh now - when someone goes hyper - they don't go "They're on drugs" - they now go "they're on bindis"

4. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

For the Aussies at least >_>

I wonder how the kids act when taking that "toy" (lol, I'm so evil...)

5. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

that's mean..

6. Repliku Chaser

Well, if it is something that is that bad, I'd think they'd recall them and remove them utterly. Kids don't need to be imbibing something that is harmful and I'm sure they could make duplicates of these 'Bindi Beads' that were not going to do such a thing. I'm surprised they haven't recalled them and stopped production of that. I wonder if they are called 'bindi' beads after Bindi Irwin. I hope not.

7. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

leave us aussies outta this... its not our fault toy producers are nob heads... they just had no love as children...

8. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

they got taken off

9. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

Actually they are called 'Bindeez' and yes, they are taking them off the shelf to see If there Is really Liquid Ecstasy In them, and If there was just the drug on THAT packet the kids had

And Masterworld, thats not funny, the 3 kids are In hospital because of It. Its not something to laugh about

10. Nailpolish <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

I wore some before. My culture and all that :/ I don't think its smart for people to even have it. The fact that its Ecstasy ><
    If kids are going the the hospital, and a parent still buys one, then he or see must either be really neglegent or an idiot =-=

11. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

This is why we need Stretch Armstrong to make a come back. Nothing is wrong with corn syrup.

12. godzilla3456 Gummi Ship Junkie

people should check these more often before selling drugs to children!

13. Poki#3 Destiny Islands Resident

I just heard about those things on the local news. Those things are also in Poland, and are now being withdrawn from the market pending further testing.

What I'd like to know, is HOW something that's a drug (Called "Rape pill"! Oo) got into that stuff...

14. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

i just realised something - it was a good thing they took them off the shelves - what would happen if drug addicted teens got to them - cheap drugs

15. Mirai King's Apprentice

Wait... how the hell did ecxtasy get into a child's toy?

No offense, Aussies and Poles, but y'all's toy inspection or something must suck horribly.

16. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

Im wondering the same thing too.

Thier rules for toy inspection must be bad. It reminds me of all those toys recalled because of lead paint in them.

17. AntiWeapon Chaser

Its not the same kind of extacy im asuming. Its just what its called. But it will give you a nice trip to the hospital on swollowing..

Another azzie here. Im suprised seriously. Youd thing people would check these kinds of things that will be in the hands of kids.

18. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i would get rid of them. ectasy is a date rape drug that many creeps put into people's drinks to rape them

19. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

Ecstasy actually causes an increase of brain stimulation in the pleasure centers. As opposed to knocking you out, it puts in a crazy euphoric state.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.