Birth by Sleep New Theory May include spoilers

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by AxelRikkuconnection, Sep 6, 2009.

1. AxelRikkuconnection Twilight Town Denizen

Well I've been chilling around getting rdy for school it occured to me that pieces of my theory may not be right. I always thought that Terra = apprentice xehanort. But what if Xehanort (apprentice) is terra unversed. Terra had tons of hatred and stuff. Read the thread about an unversed/unbirth theory that was release yesterday ill link it.
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=89630
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=89487
    The second link is about heartless existance. Take a look at them and see what i mean.

Tell me what YOU think. I at the moment am contradicting myself lol but this is a bit possible. Terra was full of hatred at one point that out of this hatred a unversed was born. He did once fall in to the darkness but came back out mad at MX. This could alsso explain somehting on my mind. We know that roxas is a special nobody (aka he has feelings/heart). Well its a fact that Xemnas was special too. He may have remnants of having a heart and would explain his feelings of hatred as well.

I know what ppl say about how a unversed/unbirth can't lose a heart that they may not have. But if they are the ancestors of hearless and nobodys it could be possible that the heart if strong enough can be removed and a nobody is formed.

The real question is, do unversed really have hearts? if so this is possible.
    I DONT completely belive this but i needed to get it off my chest. :P

2. RockmanDS Destiny Islands Resident

Maybe if a enough negative emotion exists with in a person, like Terras hatred of Master Xehanort, an Unversed with sort of an anti-heart is born with the emotions that gave rise to said Unversed making up said "anti-Heart".

3. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

well I think that Unversed are beings created by nature that have meant to exist just like any other creature. not accidents like Heartless and Nobodies.. part of me believes that Unversed do have hearts but not hearts the way we may think of them. Rockman's "anti-heart" idea sounds about the right way to say it.

4. Nuff' Said Banned

Nomura has been keeping quite about that sort of stuff. Sounds good to me. It'd be good to have an enemy that has a heart for once

5. RockmanDS Destiny Islands Resident

I was thinking about the Pumpkin unversed that Aqua is set to fight may have been the carraige meant to take Cinderella home at midnight transformed by Tremaines rage toward Cinderella for winning Prince Charmings love and taking the chance for her daugters to do so.

That said maybe Unversed were "things" at one point but were transformed by negative emotions being directed toward them taking on a life of thier own.

6. shmilo Traverse Town Homebody

Im sticking to the "its a new character theory" or i could be someone known but is like only seen in 1 cutscene or just mentioned in kh1/2

7. Nuff' Said Banned

Could explain Sora's “I've been having these weird dreams lately.” and “are they real, or not?”