New Nomura Interview about the Future of KH

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys the Another Report book featured an interview with Nomura, the interview had some interesting questions asked.

Question: Please can you hint us anything about the keyblade war?

Answer: It is really hard to explain the high specs and capacity of the war, and the keyblades. Though it is alright to talk about the episode between those two.

Question: Does Sora and the other's journey end here? I hope for more Kingdom Hearts series!

Answer: I believe Sora's will needed when there is a KH3. Infact I think Sora will be needed by the end of the Kingdom Hearts Series. It should be noted that the keyword in this is "Developments". Please think of this as a new section, because it is not announced as the main line of the Kingdom Hearts series.

Source: FF13vids and KH-2.net for notifying me.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Mar 28, 2007.

1. finalform1
      finalform1
      it's gonna be cool that sora's journeys ends but sucks at the same time
    2. DaBigDragon
      DaBigDragon
      Very interesting, so Sora might actually have something to do with the Keyblade War.
    3. libregkd
    4. Soushirei
      Soushirei
      Xaldin, can you edit your post?

"I don't believe Sora will not be needed in KH3"

"I don't even think Sora won't be needed by the end of the Kingdom Hearts Series."

Both have double negatives in it, which basically translate to

"Sora will be needed in KH3"

"Sora will be needed by the end of the Kingdom Hearts Series"

I know you're fluent in Japanese so could you verify if that's directly how it's translated? Because it's a little confusing, and I think it deserves some confirmation.
    5. Anase
      Anase
      umm... yeah... they kinda stopped and left people wondering about the ending when Sora got the message in the bottle from the king and they all looked at it like. "oh no, here we go again." That's what I think. But it's kinda good that his journey ends. Leave the poor boy alone and let him live his life with his friends on the island! j/k. that would suck. Judging by the three so called armored soldiers and that mystery bald dude, it looks like KH3 is gonna be... pretty morbid. even if there's still disney worlds or what not in it. XD
    6. John S.
      John S.
      Well guys, if sora is out im out too, dont get me wrong ill still be on the site but if he isnt in there I have no more interest.(Unless final fantasy world then im back in).
    7. Xaldin
      Xaldin
      I fixed the post since everyone took it wrong Thanks also for pointing that out xD I used double negatives because the interview did.
    8. Anase
      Anase
      Alrighty, that helps. But as I said before. the keyblade war... the armored soldiers... the bald guy... the spiderman whatever dude... the blue heartshaped moon... ummm... *singsong tone* morbid. Sora got his work cut of for him if he will be needed.
    9. Spunk Ransom
      Spunk Ransom

me too! I would probly cry if his story ended! i would not be able to take it!
    10. libregkd
    11. lixiethedomedone
      lixiethedomedone
      so is his journey done or not done or what?? i liked being sora, with his huge shoes and really big pants...it was fun...although if KH3 (ok i know that's not it's title, but w/e) takes place in the future/past and tells how the story ultimately began/ended, i'm all for it. it would be cool to know how the entire story really began or how it ends after sora & friends are gone...i'm just thinking out loud here...
    12. John S.
      John S.
      His journey continued, MUST HAVE KH3
    13. lixiethedomedone
      lixiethedomedone
      yeah...i guess when KH3 comes out i will end up buying it because of my undying love for it since 5th grade (9th now...5 lovely years)...i guess i will have to buy a wii/ps3/xbox 360 too because my ps2 will be too old fashioned for it...better start saving now...i will probably be in college when the next KH game comes out...but w/e!! i can't wait!! i need to know what that stupid note in the bottle says!!! watch it be something stupid and anticlimactic...
    14. Anase
      Anase
      You took the words right out of my mouth.

Sora: oh look, it says Donald is getting married to Daisy.
      Kairi: O_o
      Riku: =_= 5 years of dramatic anticipation and we get an invite to a wedding?! Where's the Heartless?! Where's the Fighting?! Where's the mild violence this series has because it's incorperated with disney!?

Lol.
    15. twilightsbringing
      twilightsbringing
      Judging by what he said, Nomura might be making a movie of this next KH project. He did that with Final Fantasy 7, so he could very well be planning a KH related movie. However, a movie would be more complicated in copyright issues. He said before he had to resolve some stuff with Disney for the next KH project, am I correct?
      I'm really excited for this new project! And it sounds like Nomura is, too!
    16. lixiethedomedone
      lixiethedomedone
      haha...exactly!! riku will go from being emo because his life is boring, to emo because he is engulfed in darkness, then to being emo because his life was much more interesting when it consisted of darkness, and he wishes it was more adventuresome. at least with the darkness there is something to do...i do love disney...a lot...ahem....(in 5th grade it was the sole reason i bought the game in the first place...yeah...extreme disney nerd :cool:) but some occasional violence wouldn't hurt. riku's life pretty much stinks...he needs a girlfriend or something...
    17. koibito813
      koibito813
      yeah, i agree. if sora and other people that are important are out, then i am too. i mean, i might get the new project for the heck of it but it probably won't have the same spark for me. nomura must be crazy to get rid of sora if he does.

dear nomura-san,
      please keep sora? please? and tell us more about the org...and xeanort...and even the disney characters can stay. they're all THAT important. DX
    18. Soushirei
      Soushirei
      That freaked the crap out of me. That's EXACTLY what I wrote was in the letter in my KH3 Fic.

... You didn't read my fic, did you?
    19. Fruity~
      Fruity~
      I am happy that sora is needed in kh3. I luv him so much.