Graphic Shop NeoCloudstrife's Crisis Core/Dissidia 3D Render shop

Discussion in 'Art Shop' started by NeoCloudstrife, Apr 27, 2009.

1. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

Long title, yes :D

Anyway, I'm not sure if anyone's interested, but my 3D modelling Skills have Risen enough to enable me to Create High Quality Renders of any models which i can get my hands on, and if they have Bones, i can even pose them any way i see fit. The only ones that come under both those categories easily are the 2 (most recent?) FF related PSP games from Square-Enix.

Basically i'm here to fill requests since it'll allow me to hone my skills, as well as enjoy myself, given a challenge. An example Might be, say, Squall/Leon From FF8 posed as see here:
    http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Omicron/FFCharacter/8-squall-c5.jpg
    I'd then spend an hour or 2 Posing him and rendering him, and The final result would be something like this:
    http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x74/beefpwnage/Squall-1.png

You can then Use the render in any of these other shops, And ya don't have to give any credit :D
    alternatively, you could ask me to create you a Sig/Avvy, but i'm not as good as some/most of the other artists on this board. an example of my work would be something like:
    [​IMG]

so yeah, any requests? I can do any character in CC or Dissidia right now, but that may change to include more.

2. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

Wow, I'm impressed, and intrigued... Can you use more than one model in the same render for a pose, or is that redundant as you can make the two images separately and layer them?

3. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

either way is cool.

4. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

5. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Wow, i'll be able to do that in a year since i'm actually learning 3D modeling, but yeah thats very impressive, unlike them dodgy things you see people post on Youtube they actually look like the characters.

Anywho, may I request a render of Zidane Tribal in any pose you want with either a transparent or white background?

6. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

wow, i've got 3 requests already :D

i'll get right on em.

is something like this ok?
    [​IMG]

or do you want it in a higher res?

7. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Hi can you make render of garland for me please? I just want a badass render of him using his sword and If you can, can you make it into a sig?

8. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

Please give renders of Chaos, Cosmos, Sephiroth, and Cloud.

Positions don't really matter. Please give Sephiroth his one-wing. Include there weapons, please. Give white/transparent backgrounds, if possible. Also if possible, give extra poses of Sephiroth and Cloud where the images can be combined to look like there swords are crossing.

9. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

ill try my best guys. expect em within a couple of days.

[​IMG]sorry for the black colour scheme with his clothes, i was playing with the textures once and it just does that even if i change them back now. if you want 'em changed, however, let me know.

10. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

11. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

lol ok but it might take me a while, Crisis core models dont have labelled bones. i have to manually label them. it migth take me a couple days.

12. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

Hehe, Wow Cloud, this things popularity is huge! Mind if I get a request in? I have a feeling this will be a doozy... Feel free to get the others done before this.

Could you render Gabranth in his Normal Mode (without his helmet) pointing his right hand blade (the Chaos Blade) toward the right shoulder of the person looking at the render (imagine he is pointing the blade at your own right shoulder, and you're looking at him head height)? I don't particulary care about the cape, or facial expression, so make it look however you want. If you could do this, I'd be incredibly appreciative.

13. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

That's cool! I'm alright with that! BTW, what program do you use? Is it freeware?

14. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

sorry, no, it isnt. it's 3DSmax and its REALLY not cheap.

@thevader, alright, ill try and make that as soon as i can.

15. Finale Wannabe Nobody

Hey Matt =3

Can you make me one?
    using dissidia AC cloud with the quote
    'The Scarlet Flame'

16. Slyder27 Destiny Islands Resident

Could you do Nero the Sable? Preferably with his hands crossed over his chest and his wings spread?

17. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

Even though that's Dirge of Cerberus, that's a really good choice!

18. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

The only model of him i can get is him in a soldier uniform, since he was in soldier at the time. Sadly, since you never see it in CC, his face isn't textured properly. you still want him?.

sorry about that, it's just that no-one has bothered trying to decode DoC models yet.
    ...although now that you mention it, perhaps it would be possible to extract his face texture from the game...

19. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Have you tried Kingdom Hearts models? I have a folder with all teh models and animations.

20. Slyder27 Destiny Islands Resident

Aw, but thats fine, and try that face extract thing if you can.