Kingdom Hearts Needs help in KH

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Jullend, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jullend Merlin's Housekeeper

Okay... I know that I sucks at it, but i don't know how to get through Alice in wonderland, and I'm wondering, how i will learn the magic Blizzard or what's it called...

2. Always Dance Chaser

the Chesire cat gives it to you after you solve some kind of puzzle.

3. DeathKingApocalypse080808 Destiny Islands Resident

you get blizzard by finding all four boxes instead of only 3, i think, or you have to beat the final boss, trick master its one of those

4. tSG1 Chaser

It happens after you find the fourth puzzle, which is claw marks i think.

Ontop of the tap in bizzare room

5. Mixt The dude that does the thing

There are two ways to get blizzard.

1) Collecting evedice for alice. I'm unsure if it's allways the fourth one or if it's when you get the chest from the bizzare room, but it's from that objective.

2) If you didn't get it early by meathod 1 then it will be given to you for beating Trickster.

6. Jullend Merlin's Housekeeper

Okay thanks^^
    Then I just wonder, how I will get to, where I shall beat Trickster. I know it has something to do with the bizarre room...

7. cstar stay away from my waifu

yes. I believe he pops up.. on the table? O_e

yeah I believe it was the table. You have to collect the 3 boxes of evidence first though..

8. tSG1 Chaser

actually, when you enter the bizzare room, the chicher cat (dont know how to spell it, dont care) will float ontop of the table and (i think) say "the shadows are near"

Go to the table, and talk to him

He will say its coming ,and the monster will come out :)

9. Graxe King's Apprentice

As a side note, you do NOT need all the evidence to start the trial. It's just that the more you have, the odds are in your favor and not the Queen's.

10. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

yet at the same time, you still need to fight, but if you get the box incriminating heartless you wont need to rescue your ally (either donald or goofy) but if you do, then they will be in a cage for the fight, the cage can be broken and the ally can join the fight

11. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

yet there is 5 boxes total i think, even if you find all evidence, there is a chance of losing

12. Jullend Merlin's Housekeeper

But everytime I go into the room, the wierd cat isn't there...

13. Mixt The dude that does the thing

From the queen's castle walk through the lotus forest to the tea party garden. It will be on the opposite side of the room and the only other exit that you can get to without jumping. If it is blocked by a boulder then you need to talk to one of the cards to start Alice's trial. From the tea party guarden you need to enter what looks kind of like a house and you will end up standing on the ceiling of the bizzare room. Once you light to two lamps then you return to the floor for the boss battle.

14. tSG1 Chaser

And THEN the cat appears on the table, and the shadows come out :)

15. Jullend Merlin's Housekeeper

Okay ^^ Thanks :D

16. Nuff' Said Banned

you get blizzard after either finding all 5 clues or beating trickmaster. I advise finding the evidince first so you can get blizzard and kill trickmaster faster

17. AxelRedHot Merlin's Housekeeper

But, how do I move the big rock that is in one of the holes, before I go to the party garden?

18. Mixt The dude that does the thing

That's one I mentioned in that post. You need to finish Alice's trial first.

You can get up to four pieces of evidence for the trial, though you can start with none at all. At the end of the trial you have to battle the queen's card soldiers. The more evidence you have the more likely that battle is to be easy. (you'll see what I mean if the evidence shows anything other than a heartless) Once you've completed that battle the rock will no longer be in your way,

19. Jullend Merlin's Housekeeper

Ok... I have now another question:
    I'm in Agrabah, and I shall in the lamp room or something, but I shall do something to get in there, and I don't know what...
    So... What shall I do?

20. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

Hmmm... You mean you need to get to the tower that you need to reach by flying on Carpet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.