Question Need a little bit of help on sig and/or avatar

Discussion in 'Help' started by Darkcloud, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

As you can read from the title (at least I hope you can read) I need some help. I'm looking for some good pictures of Cloud Strife, particularly in Advent Children. I'm mainly looking for a good headshot of Cloud in the scene where he sets Zacks sword back up after it is knocked down. The one I'm really looking for is in the above mentioned scene, there is a good, large headshot of him talking to himself. I'm not picky though; if you have a better picture please let me know or post it. I've tried googling it, and I found the strangest things. Please help.

2. Pure Beats~ Chaser

3. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

I have a dump of screenshots of that exact scene. Loading them one by one on photobucket will be a pain in the arse - can I just ZIP 'em up for you?

4. Eclipse Hollow Bastion Committee

Thanks top posters for helping him/her.Oh and this goes in the help section of arts and graphics.So mod move this please.

5. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

khchick55: Thanks for the pics. They'll help alot. Tell twilit_shadow I said 'hi' if you talk to her before I do.

StupidAquarius: unfortunately I have no idea what you mean by 'zip'. Sorry, but could you elaborate a little bit? PM me if you can (sorry, poor choice of words).

Eclipse: Thanks for the tip...but I have no idea how to 'mod move' or however you put it.

As you've all probably gathered, I'm not very good with computers. (sighs) I need a manual for this site.

6. Pure Beats~ Chaser

Yikes...she already left...

and ZiP is kind of like a downloadable folder that holds many files.

ANd what eclipse is talking about is what only certain people on this forum can do...the Mods.

7. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

Hmm...I see...well, I guess I'm a little late. Sorry about that.

Ahhh. I don't think that will be any trouble. Can you do that through a link like photobucket.

Well, that explains why I can't move the link. Thanks for the explanation.

8. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

9. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

Thanks StupidAquarius. Sorry to make you go through all that trouble. These will definetely help. I might use the Zack ones for a story I'm working on.

I agree with you. The censorship is getting rediculous. I got censored for using Vice-president Cheyney's full name earlier, and it was through a pm!