Naruto Shippuden Movie 6: Road to Ninja

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Mysty, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Mysty Unknown

It wasn't made so I went and did it myself. The movie came out in Japan a little while ago and now you can find the entire thing with English subtitles.

The movie is about Naruto and Sakura going into an alternate universe by the masked man Tobi. The goal is too escape this world and return home safely. This new world however has the characters from the real, but with a 180 in personality and some physical features. Another thing, this movie is completely canon to the main series.

2. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm planning to watch this. Thanks you for reminding myself about this movie!!!

3. Pein Merlin's Housekeeper

This movie is pretty good. (Not sure if im spoiling but) I really like how they captured / have presented Naruto's loneliness, And how is life is when hes not on an exiting mission. That was truly sad.

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

Good to know that it's in subtitles, now I can go watch it.

5. Mysty Unknown

Sorry. I forgot to update this and tell you all that the subtitled version is on Youtube. I am bad. Very very bad.

But yeah, its out now. And I might say it was good... but it could have been better.

6. Plums Wakanda Forever

I liked it alright. Its certainly not my favorite of the Naruto movies, but it was a nice watch. I liked how it took a step back for Sakura and Naruto to walk in each other's shoes for a bit. The character parodies were golden tho

ALSO MINATO/KUSHINA HNNNNNNNG

7. Jin うごかないで

I watched this today it was honestly a great concept for a movie everything was there...but I wanted to see a lot more of menma than what we saw talk about giving birth and destroying a character all in one :\