Traditional Art my untitled drawing

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Shadow_Rocks, May 30, 2009.

1. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

2. Rawr King's Apprentice

The eye seems alittle too bigg, and the legs a little too skinny, but everthing else looks good.

3. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

I tried looking at amanga to see how big the eyes should be when I was drawing the picture...it was hard to tell heh heh..also from my point of veiw I thought the legs looked okay (though that's just me)

4. Bareri-San 私はポテトだ。

Try working on the proportioning of the head a bit more, then they eye won't look so weird. The legs a a tad bit too skinny and I can't believe I am pointing this out but her chest looks a bit saggy but I think that's because the body is a bit short.

5. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

I don't notice a lot of things about my drawings I'm still a beginner (if I make my own character there are some mistakes but if I draw a character from a tv show there i rarely any mistakes).. anyway I'm not used to drawing a full body character that's all I'm still looking at some books about drwaing anime and manga and stuff like that

6. Sumi suicidé

Adorable drawing, but the first thing I noticed was...your cursive capital 'E' is backwards...I don't even write in print so it really stood out to me...sorry...​

7. Cleopatra King's Apprentice

I <3 the eye, it's just a little too big. The ear on her left side seems a little too big aswell. Work on the smoothness of your handwriting. Apart from that, it actually looks okay :'D

8. Bareri-San 私はポテトだ。

Try using real people as a reference for drawing your manga. It really will help you improve. Trust me, it will, it helped me a lot when I started drawing manga a few years ago.

9. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

I haven't wrote in cursive for a long time......also my friend always seems to point that whoever I draw their ears seem to be a bit like they are swelled up or something I try do draw them less like that but I can tell it's not working to well....that's usually why when ever id raw girls I try to cover up the ears

10. Alphonsefanatic Traverse Town Homebody

It's a good picture. I wish I could actually draw and not epically fail...