Digital Art My SOTW entry...

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Moodkip, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Moodkip ~洞爺湖~

[​IMG]

CnC? Yes, yes, I know, it's a little dark, but that's pretty much the whoe music video for the song. -_-;

2. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

I don't mind the darkness of the picture.. (it may be the new skin of the forum too, which makes it darker looking - keep that in mind) But be careful with those lighter lines. It has this electricity effect which I love, but there's something about the way they're placed I'm unsure of. Feels a bit too random for the overall signature. Maybe you should play around with the direction they go in a little more? Other than that I like it, very nice idea. :3

3. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

Basically what Coco said, the pentooling comes in a kinda random way, since you explained why it´s too dark, I have nothing else to say.

4. Nailpolish <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

don't stop, get it get it.

sorry. i love them =/

anyways CnC:

the right side is a bit dark. The image is nice, but try lightening the surroundings a bit so it looks balanced. The rest is lovely

GJ

5. SplitOverload Chaser

I like the darkness. Adds more of that effect throughout the tag to give it a darkish feel. GJ on that. You have improved on the text as well. Congrats on that. If I were you, I'd add some smudging on the left side, and some depth. Other than that, vote worthy ^_^