my leason (sp?)

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by tenshigrl, Dec 25, 2008.

1. tenshigrl Merlin's Housekeeper

I learned something today that will make me understand other ppl more.....eating o much junk makes you feel sick, playing drums on a video game like guitar hero is hard, learn self control around sweets and food, don't keep myself with scary things (I saw dead bird at my dad's and it was freaky but not scary) or keep looking up at the clock to see when it hits 6:00 a.m., whenever you are going to have to sing on any game with singing, ex. guitar hero get out of there, and know where you put your stuff and if you share a room (like me) pray that the person sibling etc puts their gifts up.

we always learn new things even on holidays. man I'm tired but I'll be playing kh re: chain of memories till I can hardly see the screen.....I rlly need to lay off the games

2. Atlas Gummi Ship Junkie

Lol lesson?

3. tenshigrl Merlin's Housekeeper

I had a feeling it was mispelled

4. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

No sh*t. But it's still f*cking awesome, and responsible for 87% of my daily energy, so you should eat it anyway.

No. Don't. Life is never fun with self-control.
    If it wasn't scary and you didn't keep it with yourself, then how does this serve as an example at all?
    Because it will never get to be morning if you can't sleep for whatever reason.

Somebody found something here, and it was awkward. I would like more details.
    I agree with you here.

5. tenshigrl Merlin's Housekeeper

with the dead bird movie it was the whole creepy face thing that made me freak out and for some reason I thought about it no more scary movies for me during the day or night except for silent hill.

I woke up at 3 o'clock tried to get back to sleep then decided to get on up anyway around 4 o'clock feed the cat and read the rozen maiden manga I got

me and my older sis have to share a room since my lil sis isn't rlly that kind of person to have someone sleep in her room, my lil brothers have to share a room also, and of course my mom and step dad share a room. we have bunk beds so the only problem is that she doesn't put her clothes up rlly.