My boyfriend is mad at me.

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Rissy, Jul 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

Sorry I post on this a lot. XD
    I was on the phone with my boyfriend, and I was planning for us to go to a party for my family the next day. When I asked him he still wanted to go, he said that he had a birthday to go to, and that he couldn't go with me. I havn't seen him in a while, and my family from out of town want to meet him. I was looking forward to this day, and he said no. As things couldn't get worse, I asked him he saw the new pictures on my myspace from earlier at the lake. When he said yes, I asked him what one of the pictures lloked like to see if he was actually listening to what I said. He said something random, and I said that wasn't it, he yelled at me, saying that he didn't look and he was kidding. I got upset and asked him why he was so mad, and he answered saying 'I don't want to talk to you anymore.' I said fine, fustrated, and hung up on him. I feel horrible, and I think I should call him back, saying I'm sorry, and ask him for forgivness. But I hate it when it happens, because there is always a long silence and tears when this happens. I don't know what to do. And it's so close to the moving date, and I don't want this to be the end when it's so close to the end anyway. If you didn't know about the moving, look at my other post about it called 'Is it worth it?' or something around that. I just don't know what to do. So since I've been doing this to you for sometime now, everyone who posts will get rep...with nio strings attached. :/ A lot of work for me...:/

2. Blademaster Mai'kel Hollow Bastion Committee

If you really like this guy, then I say go for it. In my opinion, if you're this close to the end anyway, you really have nothing to lose.
    PS. Shouldn't this be in the "Help With Life" section?

3. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Awww, I think you should let him cool off for a bit then call him again. I think he's just upset that he's leaving and he would love to spend every moment with you but i think it hurts him more because he will be really sad when he leaves. But for me, I'd call. Like just call to talk and everything. I hope everything works out.

4. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

Thanks everyone...:/ I need more advice...://

5. Repliku Chaser

I've moved this to 'Help with Life' as it fits more here and it may be addressed more than in other areas.

It could be that he really does not feel that things are going to work out between you or he needs some space from you to make his choice and you are seeming too clingy to him. You may want to give him a day or two and not make so many demands on him to pay attention to you. I'd let him have some breathing room and then call him and talk to him calmly and don't try to get him to do too much. Consider that he's your 'friend' and understand that while you are suffering, he's also going through a lot too. He is, after all, the one who is actually having to move and re-situate his life. Maybe you can convince him before he leaves to go do something fun and hang out and well, not make the goodbye so painful, whether you actually both decide to keep going out or not. He's clearly under stress and because he's moving probably he has a lot of demands from his family and also has to say goodbye to not just you but others he cares about. Moving, in the end, is just downright stressful.

It's basically in a way time to think of things in a way that do you really want to cause him more stress. I'm sorry to put it to you like this, but both of you do need to talk, but expectations on him are not a good thing to do at this time. He will get more angry if you keep doing it so try to take some steps back, be supportive and try to see if you two can just talk about your future or not. I'm sure right now he's rather short on time with everyone else making demands from him so think on what's most important here, which is having him calm enough to ask him if you will want to keep going on as a couple or not over long distance.

6. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Don't dare call him back.He was upset for a random reason and he's the one who should be saying sorry.You need to ask why is he actually angry because he's hiding his despair behind a random and pointless arguement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.