Miranda Cosgrove = KH fan?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Rho, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Rho Twilight Town Denizen

Something interesting I noticed:

http://www.youtube.com/mirandacosgrove

She's subscribed to a user who uploads a bunch of KH-related videos..

Considering she only has 11 subscriptions, it seems to be channels she chooses. Interesting.

Do we know of any other celebrities that are KH fans?

2. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

I don't know of any other kh celeb fans, but I do know that Robin Williams likes LoZ. I'm kinda not surprised that Miranda is a KH fan. She's human like the rest of us. xD

3. Rho Twilight Town Denizen

Miranda is apparently going to be announcing "a surprise" during her live chat on Friday..what if she's announcing she's the VA for Aqua?

It wouldn't be my first pic, but I have to say, it'd be pretty good. There'd certainly be worse VAs for Aqua.

4. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

oh wait....what?! her being Aqua? I disagree =.= Aqua looks like a young adult, Miranda sounds like a teenager.

5. Shizzy Gummi Ship Junkie

That would be really cool if she is a KH fan xD But on the Aqua VA thing... I couldn't really see her voicing her, Aqua's a little too old I think.

Also, seeing as how the chat-thingy was 2 days ago, does anyone know if she said anything? Honestly, I kinda doubt she did.

6. Misty gimme kiss

I highly doubt that would ever happen. Kingdom Hearts belongs to Disney, (hence why they have people like Alyson Stoner doing voices), and Miranda Cosgrove more or less belongs to Nickelodean.

But for discussion's sake, I guess it wouldn't be too bad if she did voice Aqua. She's definitely one of the more tolerable children's television stars.

7. giggleyroxas Traverse Town Homebody

Any update on what she said?

Edit: Oh, wait is it just a new CD?

8. Phazeun Traverse Town Homebody

Oh wow. I don't like Miranda Cosgrove, but I don't necessarily hate her.

If she did Aqua's voicing, I think I would freak out. But that happens. I think I would like to see Demi Lovato do Aqua. :P I don't know just think it would be cool.

9. Rho Twilight Town Denizen

She never made the announcement. She just talked with this other person about the shows she's done, her new CD, and then said something about her Myspace and then said the announcement would be made in a few minutes, then the video feed ended, and it went to a loop of the video from Miranda's YT channel about the live chat. I have no idea what happened or if she ever announced it.