Miley Cyrus is remaking 'Thriller'

Discussion in 'Music' started by Bond of Flame, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

That's what I've heard.

Will it become such a disaster as what the Jonas Brothers did with that Beetles song? We'll see...

But what I have to say: Miley, way to steal a song from someone when he's DEAD.

2. Flyn Pnut Banned

She won't suit it in any way shape or form. She should just give up now. Now. NOW. They're dead as well, which is also unfair. Yes, Jonas Brothers did make a disaster, but Miley'll be even worse.

3. Wingmaker Destiny Islands Resident

Why is she doing this to the world...? I was thinking to dominate the world with cookies containing hydro-cyanium but AWFUL music is too evil even for me! T^T

4. Styx That's me inside your head.

I don't think she understands that it requires actual talent to make a decent version of "Thriller"...As long as I won't have to hear it, I guess.

5. Kites Chaser

Well I know we can expect an overly-edited cover, because personally I think she can't sing. Her voice is just covered with a lot of background to make it sound like it does, still her voice isn't good with the editing. I'm kind of tired of people with no talent covering songs that need not be tampered with. Also tired of how every Disney channel teen that has a show thinks that they need to sing too when they obviously shouldn't.

6. Krowley Moderator

Tell me you lie...
    Some one tell me its a lie!!!!

7. DAMANINRED_MARIO Merlin's Housekeeper

I hate what people are doing just to get a profit off of Jackson's death. Miley Cyrus how dare you

8. Jayn

That's awful. I hope that's just a rumor that will never come true. I just know how much it'll suck if she does it. :/

9. Rhoppergaurd Banned

Nobody, I said NOBODY can do the thriller the way mj did, Especially Miley Cyrus!!

10. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

but jackson is her 'role model' xD
    well she said that about the last artist who died

anyways, just because miley has reputation and stuf like that its sad she thinks she can just record any song she likes :/

am i the only one who see;s that miley is ripping off his glove?

11. Cleopatra King's Apprentice

You're ****ing serious?

[​IMG]

No ****ing way could Miley Cyrus pull off Thriller. Was she taking crack at the time or something? Or was some idiot drunk and started to scream "Miley Cyrus is remaking Thriller." Pray to YOUR GOD/if you have one/ that she does not or so help me. . .

12. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Well, prepare for the ultimate Miley Cyrus media hatred. Those guys at Blackpool tower can put on a better version of Thriller (though that is an MJ Tribute). Hopefully someone tells her that its out of her league and she drops it quick before she gets more hatred than just people on forums.

13. The Fuk? Dead

Well it wouldn't be stealing, everyone does covers. Will it be a bad cover? Yeah, everyone knows that, it's not easy doing a good cover and she has something, just not enough of it to pull this one off.

14. Hayabusa Venomous

I think these Disney Channel pop-stars are covering these classic songs because they realized that they aren't able to write good songs themselves, so they have to cover good songs by talented artists instead.

15. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

I'm sorry dude.
    Let's hope the rumor isn't true..

16. Spike H E R O

Oh, please. As if she could ever manage to cover a song like Thriller. Can't these Disney corn-fed idiots just leave our timeless classics alone? They're scrweing the music industry up the *** as it is, they don't need to nuke the GOOD songs.

17. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

Jackson will be rolling in his grave when it's released.

18. bobo.the.nut Traverse Town Homebody

Using an artist's sudden burst of popularity after his death for her own gain? Has the little pop-princess really sunk this far?
    I mean, so many people bought up Thriller albums like crazy to pay tribute to MJ. People don't want to hear someone who can't sing pervert the most popular song of, personally, one of the most talented singers of our age. She can't just be happy being the most popular Disney idol, now she has to leech off the dead?
    I hope I never have to hear it when... if it comes out.

19. Destined Working for WDW

There are a number of classic songs, movies, video games that are classic for a reason and should not be touched. I'm not the biggest fan of Michael Jackson, but I know how classic Thriller is. As a tribute to a mentor, you should leave their classics alone as a sign of respect, not another way to further your own career.

20. Daenerys Targaryen ok

Wow.
    Honestly,disney whores need to stop remaking songs.
    Not only out of respect for the artist,but out of respect of the ears that will be bleeding.
    She isn't a good singer at all and just the thought of her attempting to re-make a song,of any kind is funny.
    She needs to gain so originality,and face that she isn't the best thing around.
    I will enjoy watching her fail.