Mike - News Group

Discussion in 'Staff' started by Mike, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Mike Chaser

Name: Mike

Bio: Mike has been apart of the KHV team as a reporter since 2008. His role as a reporter started from his fascination of his computer and the Internet. At a very young age, Michael began to manage his own fan based websites from inspiration of his interests (AccessBritney & KH-Recharged).

Although Michael has had a huge interest in web development, his heart and soul is focused on acting and vocal work, which is what he truly wants as a developed career for himself. Since 2007, Michael has opened up his own YouTube channel featuring over 100 videos with editing, voicing and some brief acting. Michael is known for his impersonations as various characters (example: Roxas & Ven) in selected video game titles. He’s worked on different voices to establish his own vocal range and figure out where he stands as a vocal artist. Since 2010 Michael has became part of a non-profit organization known as Peers Influence Peers Partnership. Michael has voiced, acted, produced and distributed for movies such as Through Their Eyes (2010), Take It Or Leave It (2011) and Fine Lines (2012). Today, Michael is focused on college where he’s majoring in Media and Journalism studies as a sophomore; while participating in private vocal and acting lessons in New York City. In the mean time, he’s also focused with Peers Influence Peers Partnership where he hopes to continue to mainly act in the future productions.

*Updated on October 9 2012

2. Explode Who?!

Woah, a new form of Staff? I must admit, I am envious of the username color XD but still, that's awesome! Congratulations, and welcome to the Staff! ^^

And I know of you from your Roxas Dubs, they're epic!

3. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Welcome to the team Mike :3

I already know you are going to do well here, it's good to have you on board.

4. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Welcome to the Kh-vids staff Mike, hope you enjoy working with us in making the site a better place. =]

5. EvilMan_89 Code Master

Huh, haven't seen a green person lately. Nice to have you :)

EDIT: is your real name also Mike? because mine is.

6. Misty gimme kiss

WOAH NEW STAFF.

this is so sudden... I didn't even have a speech prepared. :'D

but anyway, welcome to the rainbow brigade. we're all very nice people, despite what you may hear from... everyone. <_>

7. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    Welcome to staffffff. That totally annoying girl with the purple username sometimes referred to as Misty beat me to saying the "I don't even have a speech ready" line, so I guess I'll just say something like "Let's go out there and kick some ass" or some lame sports line like that because I'm too insecure with myself to say anything other than a cliche. Isn't this just a wonderful welcome? I'll just stop talking now.

8. Mike Chaser

Yea it is. xD
    Also thanks a lot for the welcome guys!

9. Rosey Chaser

....okay then.

Hi, I'm Katie, but everyone calls me Rosey :3 My staff record on here is probably the strangest thing you will ever see.

Welcome to the staff, sure you will fit in just fine ^.^

10. Mike Chaser

I got a lot of names to remember. Did I ever mention that I'm bad at that?
    Anyway, thanks Katie for the welcome as well!

11. AntiWeapon Chaser

Welcome dude. Good to have you on board. :)

12. Repliku Chaser

Welcome to the team and it seems you are already doing a great job and have quite a bit of past experience. Nice to have you around here. ^_^

13. Mike Chaser

I just realised that I've been here for over a year now. xD
    It's been a great year here. I think I should update some information.

14. Explode Who?!

It's good to have you here; you do some great work. Congratulations on passing the one-year mark :)

15. Mike Chaser

Thanks so much for that.