Mexico = Epic Fail

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Serbkiller, May 23, 2009.

1. Serbkiller Destiny Islands Resident

Are there any Mexicans in KHvids? [​IMG]

2. childofturin Why?

First off, title could be offensive. Not to me, since I don't buy all the PC crap, but to others.

Second, that is truly sad. How can they attempt to crack down on drugs, if the guards in their own prisons help the prisoners escape?

3. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

Yes. And Mexico has its hands full with all this, because these people really don't care what they do and the gangs do some really really graphic stuff. Plus anyone can be bribed by these gangs. This problem with the government itself has a good idea, but unfortunately a good amount of politicians don't want it stopped cause it brings in a good profit for them. The gang problem down there is completely out of control plain and simple and I personally don't think the mexican government is going to be able to stop it.

4. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

isn't it the truth but think of it...if you put anyone in the situation of 53 against 20 guards would you stand up to them and risk your life.It might seem a brave thing but very little people can do it so i don't blame the guards.I know it's there job but there job doesn't involve giving up their own lives.

5. Cleopatra King's Apprentice

Mexico = Swine Flu.

Of course its an epic fail.