Man Farts During Surgery And Sets His Junk On Fire

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by the muffin man, Dec 24, 2009.

1. the muffin man Banned

In Denmark, a 30-year-old man was having a mole on his buttocks removed with an electrical knife when he farted during surgery. This ignited a spark, which caught onto his surgical spirit-soaked genitals and burned the poor guy! He said, “When I woke up, my penis and scrotum were burning like hell. Besides the pain, I can’t have sex with my wife.†He’s now suing the hospital for what they call an “unfortunate accident.†Farting in my sleep is one of my biggest plausible nightmares, but of all the scenarios that can take place post-flatulence, this one never even occurred to me.

[​IMG]

2. The Twin My, what a strange duet

Wonder how many jokes this poor guy's going to be the butt of? -gets shot-

All joking aside, I'd like to know how something like this is possible. This is a freak accident gone freakier.

3. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

There should most definitely be compensation, since it was an accident, but there's no cause to sue the hospital. Here's an idea: If this guy wanted to fornicate so bad, maybe he should have laid off the baked beans.

4. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

Agreed. It's unfortunate for the guy, as it sounds like he has some... err... permanent injuries. But it's not like the surgeon deliberately set the patient's genitals on fire.

5. P Banned

The doctor was using an electrical knife around spirit soaked genitals. Now That's a stupid move in itself, but I must ask why the genitals were spirit soaked. Wasn't the mole on his ass?

6. Captain Hero Hollow Bastion Committee

I know the genitals were soaked in spirit. And the mole was on his ass. Which is where the anus and the electric knife were. Now, if he was facing downward, his scrotal area would be SLIGHTLY closer to the anus, where the fire ensued. Now, that knife would have to be dangerously close to his anus for it to catch fire, since there is no direct flame. Even then, the flame would shoot upward. I've messed with gasoline and fire before. I squirted lighter fluid onto a direct flame and it didn't chase up and explode in my hands. A weak flame transferring that catastrophically is near to impossible, unless the heat source was next to the soaked area. So, I'm assuming that the electric knife was next to the scrotum near the time of the **** expulsion of air thus, instead of the flame shooting upward, it directly ignited his genitals. Now it raises this question. What the hell was that doctor doing near his scrotum with a heated knife, let alone while they are soaked in a flammable substance? And why were his genitals coated in a flammable substance?