luv

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by crystel, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crystel Merlin's Housekeeper

is there such a thing as luv?

i say no b/c people fall in nd
    out of luv all the time
    wat do u think?

2. Flowers-For-You Traverse Town Homebody

I think that there is love, but you can love more than one person, it's not like you can really control your feelings for someone. And falling out of love most of the time has a reason to it. The most you can control about love though is keeping your legs closed and your pants zipped. That you CAN choose to not do.

3. crystel Merlin's Housekeeper

true people these dya's
    can't keep their legs close

4. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Love is a funny thing you love something like I love chocolate, you could love you friends by showing you care for them, or you could love someone as a lover, I don't think people now day give love time to grow in to what it should be, unless it's love at 1st sigth, but even if you never loved anyone befor some how you just know you love them, to me that is what love is

5. Budabuda Banned

isnt there another thread just like this, well i dont believe in love. Its kinda stupid believing in something that is consistantly painful. I think you just like people.

6. Roxas OG

Love exists mainly in the form of sex these days.

7. Camel Banned

true dat... it exists in all of us but really we only express it with sex....

what ever happened to the good old days where we just gave a kiss on the cheek to say good night.... now we give a quickie to say good night.

8. whale dog Merlin's Housekeeper

sry to b weird but for the starter of the thread i have to say that ur post doesnt really make sense. how can u fall in and out of love if love doesnt exist? anyway i think love is just a word people use to describe a feeling so it has to exist if thats what you call it. if you call it something else then i guess you could sau theres no such thing as love.

9. Roxas OG

It's true, your post makes no sense. You start by asking if love exists, then saying it doesn't, and finally ending on the note that people always fall in and out of love >_>

I also agree with whaledog, that love is simply a word people use to describe a feeling of strong liking for someone, I think. Very good post, whale dog.

10. Budabuda Banned

I also agree with whale dog, but the starter of the thread may have been using the word love to represent the strong feeling ur talking about

11. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

That's not the case with everyone becuase when I'm with someone I love all I want to do is cuddl up to them and say I love them so the old way of love is still here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.