Level up and Bonus Chart + Arcade!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, May 20, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, thanks to The Wertle we now have an extra bit of information to add to the Kingdom Hearts FM+, which is for Bonus Charts, and Level ups. Be sure to check it out if you're interested in it. Also not only that, we at KHV now have an arcade set up. What's the catch? Well for now there isn't any, even unregistered users can have fun playing old classic games! There are a few little errors, but nothing that will effect your gaming fun! If you want to access the Arcade, click the "Arcade" tab at the top of our website.

Bonus / Level Chart
    Arcade

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, May 20, 2007.

1. Crispers
      Crispers
      thanx xaldin for the heads up but sara told us already ^_^;
    2. Riku'sGal_Kitty
      Riku'sGal_Kitty
      I'm trying to help this site

I'm already trying to make the arcade as popular as i can by making tournaments and telling all of my friends about them. I'm also going to upload some vid's i've been working on and i hope it helps the site. Oh yeah...i saved the best for last. I met someone at Disneyland who is friends with a guy that works on the animation done in Kingdom Hearts! He told me some insider information that i'll post later.
    3. venster
      venster
      An arcade? O_O Wow this is going to be fun. =D
    4. Xata of Organization 14
      Xata of Organization 14
      quick questin, i have a story about the life of Xata, when can i post it?
    5. Riku'sGal_Kitty
      Riku'sGal_Kitty
      I've got info!

It's not really info. as it is funny facts. If you read my last post you would know that a guy i met a Disneyland told me this:

Did you know?

There are 3:

outfits that Kairi wheres in KH2(her school uniform, reg. pink clothes, and her old clothes in the recap.)

Circles on the edge of Goofy's shoes

gaps in King Mickey's Keyblade

tips on each of the COM cards

toes on each foot of donald

and

tips on Sora's crown necklace?

PS. there's more but that's all he told me about the 3's

He also told me that Roxas's name is Sora's name rearranged with an x put in.

The last thing he told me was that you can find these names in the words "Kingdom Hearts" if you can use the letters more than once:

Sora, Ansem, Kairi, Meg(from hurcules), Aerith, Rhiona, edd(from lion king), Namine, Minnie, Genie(from aladdin), Oogie(from nightmare B4 Xmas), Hades(from Hurcules), and Timon( from lion king)

That's all for now!

Kitty aka Saquya out! ^.^
    6. Alex C:
      Alex C:
      Thanks loads. And I love the Arcade. ^_^ Thanks agian.
    7. DigitalAtlas
      DigitalAtlas
      The arcade is no fun without High Scores... I played Space Invaders the other day here and got quite a few points, but it wasn't recording the score...