Traditional Art Kingdom Hearts: Wooden Keyblades

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by RoxaSora2010, Nov 16, 2009.

1. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

Ok, first of all, I am 50% sure that I've posted this in the wrong place, I just didn't know where to post this. A little help from mods/admins is appreciated. XD
    Anyway, about 1 or 2 years ago, during summer, I made something cool that I wanted to show you since this is a Kingdom Hearts forum. I've always been pretty good at designing and at working wood, I love drawing something on it, it requires organization and will. Actually I made many other wooden weapons in the past, but I completely love these 3. They're not finished yet, I still have to work on some details, etc.

Terra's Keyblade - Length: 120 centimeters, about 47 inches

[​IMG]

Oathkeeper - Length: 100 centimeters, about 39 inches

[​IMG]

Oblivion - Length: 100 centimeters, about 39 inches

[​IMG]

Lol, hope you like them, they took me about 2 weeks, and my father's help.

2. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

OMG I LOVE them.

They look exactly like the real ones in game (wtf?). If they were painted which, admitedly would be really tricky, they would be like ... *drools*.

Excellent work 5000 stars.

3. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

@_@ Must......resist.....taking......one! DX

DAMN! O_O That is fine craftsmanship there! ^^ Awesome job! Try painting it then and then start swinging it around later on. XD Just don't break it. ;_;

4. Shuhbooty moon child

O___O
    Oh, mai, god.
    *breaths heavy*

This is really wonderful, like omfg this is seriously amazing. I can't wait to see what they looked like when their finished.

5. Lite The Future

Oh my god these are amazing, they look exactly like they do in the game, you, my friend are a woodworking god....in my opinion, lol.

like everyone else said, try painting them, and i can guarantee that they will be at least 75% more bad@ss than they are now.

50/5 stars.

6. P Banned

This is impressive. Not only did you make keyblades out of wood, you chose to do it to the three most ornate. No Kingdom Key for you, you required Oblivion, Oathkeeper and Terra's blade. You've set your sights high, but you're achieving your goals.