Kingdom Hearts TCG Commercial!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, it seems as though recently a commercial of Kingdom Hearts TCG have been hosted on several channels, to help promote the card game. In case you haven't seen it yet, don't worry as we've got you covered! Be sure to buy a pack of cards if you're interested at all in this game, or if you just want to increase that Kingdom Hearts collection of yours!

View

Source: Fantasy Flight Games and Madiyasha

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Darkcloud
      Darkcloud
      The tut to this game looked interesting. I might just get the starter deck. If nothing else, I'll have some art material.
    2. Wing
      Wing
      looks awesome thanks for the vid, i'll be sure to look for them :) Now do you know if it has KH2 cards as well? or is it just cards from kh1?
    3. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      i might get some just for the sake of having them
    4. Gwen
      Gwen
      The commercial still tends to bother me though xD The voice they got for Sora, lol.
    5. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      o yeah thats anoyin
    6. SpazticFantaztic >:3
      SpazticFantaztic >:3
      omg!this looks like just what i was hoping for!can't wait until i get it.
    7. venster
      venster
      omg! Rofl! xD Sounds kinda stupid if I was a non-KH fan. xD But I WANT THESE CARDS!!!
    8. Dawn
      Dawn
      I know for sure Japanese have kh2 cards since I already have them.
    9. Repliku
      Repliku
      This looks pretty cool and I'll probably get some cards just to have them, though I'm not a card game player (other than poker etc). I watched that commercial though and Sora's voice was so not Sora's voice. It sounded like a girl's voice.
    10. Twilight's Rose
      Twilight's Rose
      I migh get them if they come to my country. They look cool, if theres a Marluxia card im gonna be the first to get it! (I hope!)
    11. Twilight--XIII
      Twilight--XIII
      Ah... I'd get some for the sake of having them. I'm no card player.

I just think it would be cooler if they made them shaped like CoM cards.
    12. SpazticFantaztic >:3
      SpazticFantaztic >:3
      yeah! with the crown shaped top and everything!
    13. Nobody's Shadow
      Nobody's Shadow
      I kind of want them just for the sake of having them. Does anyone know where they can be purchased? =/
    14. endlezzAttackz
      endlezzAttackz
      hahaha *Dramatic Voice*: My friends are my strenghth
      2 seconds later
      *Advertising voice*: KH cards on sale now today
      LOL, very clever square
    15. Unmei
      Unmei
      anyone know what channel this commercial airs on? i really want to see it... also, has anybody found a pack of the cards in stores? if so, which store(s)? i've been searching all over, but i can't find them.
    16. Gwen
      Gwen
      I was the one who alerted Xal, and the only channel I've seen it on is Cartoon Network/[adult swim] (42 for cable users, 176 for Satelite)

I'm gonna go on a hunt for them this week... see what I can find.
    17. laurenspoohbear
      laurenspoohbear
      where can you buy them

pm me!!
    18. koolashley
      koolashley
      That lady went from bad Sora impression to advertising commercial in fifteen seconds! Thanks Xaldin!

And didn't you people pay attention? She said the cards were available at Participating Relators...I wonder what store that could be...
    19. John S.
      John S.
      This looks like it could be an amazingly bad idea. I don't think they have the star power to go against the current kid card games.