Kingdom Hearts: Struggle For Earth

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by EraserRain, Jul 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EraserRain Banned

Eden's Predictions were true. The Heart moon has been awakened by Xemnas and now the earth is crawling with heartless. The world Lie's on the brink of Destruction. Only A Select few may be able to save it...

Rules:
    Yaoi is alloed but no sex
    Keep Swearing to a minimum
    No flaming
    Have fun!

Charectors

Sora- Animegirl104
    Riku-Animegirl104
    Lucario-Finalform
    Kona-Finalform
    Knuckles-Finalform
    Kairi-
    Xemnas-
    Sonic- Sora is cute
    Amy- Sora is cute

OOC:s

Name: Adiel
    Appearence: [​IMG]
    Weopen: Pole (TEMP)
    History: On Kh-vids he was recieved a warning by his friend Eden that Xemnas is coming to earth. It is now that day and he must find his other allies before its too late...

Name:Valerie
    Appearance:Brunette hair that goes past her shoulders with blonde highlights and bangs that go past the end of her nose. Blue-green eyes. a small scar on her left cheek and some freckles. Around her neck is a star-charm necklace.
    Weapon:Broom/staff(temporarily)
    History:In the rpgs on kh-vids she was the one being protected. But now its time for her to do the protecting

Name: Haley LeCreep
    Appearance:[​IMG]
    Weapon: Her giant dictionary
    History: On khvids, she read on a thread Xemnas was coming. Now he is here and she has to protect her family... If at all possible...[/

Eden
    12 3/4
    Has brown black hair and dark chocolate brown eyes, a desert camo short sleeved shirt, brown sweat pants, and gray sports shoes.
    Her attitude's is very different from others, and even though she gives good advice, no one likes to listen. She's got her own secret mind, filled with ideas to get back at certain people, but she's crazy about Sora.
    She lives in NJ, and she likes to carry around a big wooden stick about the size of a keyblade

Have fun!

2. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC:Hey!Don't forget my OC!
    Name:Valerie
    Appearance:Brunette hair that goes past her shoulders with blonde highlights and bangs that go past the end of her nose. Blue-green eyes. a small scar on her left cheek and some freckles. Around her neck is a star-charm necklace.
    Weapon:Broom/staff(temporarily)
    History:In the rpgs on kh-vids she was the one being protected. But now its time for her to do the protecting.

3. EraserRain Banned

Ok Valerie! Lets start!!!

4. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC:How do we start off again?^-^;

5. EraserRain Banned

OOC: ill just start...

BIC:

Adiel was at home. On his Labtop in vancouver.It was about 10:12 PM where he was at. He was aware of Eden's prediction about the "heart moon" and he believed it... Something inside him was saying that its going to happen. Then, he heard an explosion outside his house. "What was that?" he asked himself as he went outside with a long but light pole.

6. GenerationVIII Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: Can I still join?

Name: Haley LeCreep
    Appearance:[​IMG]
    Weapon: Her giant dictionary
    History: On khvids, she read on a thread Xemnas was coming. Now he is here and she has to protect her family... If at all possible...

7. EraserRain Banned

OOC: sure! the more the merrier!

8. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

Valerie was fast aleep in her bedroom. It was after 1 A.M and she was sound asleep. All of the sudden there was a loud boom that woke her up."Thunder!"she squeaked,grabbing her pillow at the thunder-like sound. There was another booming sound. "I wonder whats up..."Valerie put on some white tennis shoes and grabbed a broom. She slowly went outside to see what was up.

9. EraserRain Banned

Adiel was outside. It was late. He looked around. Then some dark figures appeared from the ground. "Heartless!" he yelled. Adiel ran at them and started bashing them up with his pole.

10. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

Valerie looked outside. It was dark and the only light-which was coming from the backyard light above the door- was off. She saw what looked like yellow beady eyes and smirked."About time you little critters showed up!"She started swiping at the heartless a with the broom.

11. EraserRain Banned

Adiel Continued wacking the heartless and driving them off easily.. Edens prediction was true. In that case... I hope Val is ok..[/COLOR]

12. GenerationVIII Destiny Islands Resident

Hayley looked up to her window at the disturbance... Millions of Heartless flooded the streets outside her south Mississippian home...

Screaming, she ran out the door and bashed them with the dictionary in her hands.

13. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

Valerie was hitting the heartless like a pro,using the broom like a staff. "Ha!you little Shadows are too easy!"she said.

14. EraserRain Banned

The heartless fled away. Adiel then looked up. Hundreds of Gummi Ships were up in the air shooting at eachother. Many crashed down onto the poor earth. Adiel started running as he saw a gummi ship chasing him.

15. GenerationVIII Destiny Islands Resident

Fearing for her life, Hayley rushed inside and locked all the doors before logging onto khvids to tell everyone to be on the look out...

ooc: gots to go to bed... sorry guys...

16. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

Valerie watched as the heartless fled."Thats it?"she asked. "WHOA!"Something fell intoone of the pine trees in her backyard."Ow...talk about a crash landing."The voice sounded familiar to Valerie.

17. EraserRain Banned

Adiel jumped down to dodge the Gummi ship. The Gummi ship fell into a tree...

"Owies!!!" a girls voice said. "I am SO not copying video game charrys EVER AGIAN!!!"
    Adiel looked up as he heard the voice. "Was that Kona-chan i just heard?" he asked himself.

18. GenerationVIII Destiny Islands Resident

ooc: nevermind i'm on again...

bic: Hayley felt something tap her shoulder. Slowly she turned around. Three big body heartless stood on her bed.

She began to attack them with the dictionary once more, making her way outside. She discovered a empty gummie ship.

"I'll have to learn as I go..." she told herself as she jumped into the cockpit and took off towards Vancouver.

19. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

"You okay up there?"Valerie asked. "Yeah....Ow....I think I'm stuck on a branch though..."The voice sounded so much like Sora. "Need any help?"Valerie asked. "No, I got it."a figure jumped down in front of Valerie, landing on his feet. Valerie's eyes widened. "You're Sora!"she gasped."Thats my name, don't wear it out!"Sora said, putting his hands behind his head. "And you are?" "My name is Valerie. Nice to finnaly meet you in person, Sora."Valerie said. "Yeah, how do you know my name anyway?"Sora asked.

20. EraserRain Banned

The Girl jumped down from a tree. "No way!" Adiel said. "Your Konata!". ]"Hey, hey ,HEY!" she yelled. "How do you know my name?". ]"Its a long story." Adiel replied. "you dont have anyone else withj you, do you?". "I crashed here by myself." Kona said. "I tried to copy *Bleep* *bleep* hearts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.