Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

lion AJ.png

Andrew just stood there and then Aislinn said, 'I know what it is like to lose parents... but doesn't that mean you should hold on to the family you have more?' He was surprised that Aislinn knew what it was like to lose a parent but said nothing on it. That was when Aislinn said, 'So are you ready to stick your nose where it doesn't belong and help these people? Even AJ and I, and we are the newer ones here. I am sure nothing could go wrong.' He did not like that Aislinn was speaking for him. He liked to speak for himself. That was when Aux said, 'Enough, I get it! With the friendship, and the helping, and the STOP IT! Eventually someone will get a rock to the head...' "When we get back to the pridelands you can put a rock to Scar as many times as you like."

The group continued making their trek back in excellent time. He could see priderock in the distance. He already offered his help in fighting scar so did not feel the need to say so again. 'It's gonna be dangerous,' Simba warned. "That seems be be standard practice now for us." That when when there was talk of a plan. He had to say it was about time. 'Yeah, but we got power too! We've got 4 lions, an antelope, a wolf, a parrot, a charming and suave meerkat, a warthog, and some kinda mutant chicken.' He did not think Aux would help but hay he might be surprised. 'If we had some kind of distraction, we might be able to make it if we had some live bait.' He did not know if he liked the sound of that. 'What do you want us to do? Dress in drab and do the hula?!' "Yea why not it might be fun." He looked at Aislinn not knowing what to say. He just walked over to Simba and waited for the moment they would set off.

2. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel bashed yet another of the penguins on the head; one of many. They had all been making good progress so far, as the army's numbers had dwindled to just about nothing. With a quick kick to the stomach, he picked up his latest opponent and slammed it into another penguin that had tried to sneak in on the side while he had been distracted with his compatriot. Needless to say, that had been a failure.

With a quick burst of fire from his keyblade, the first of the two was incapacitated. The other tried very hard to pry himself from underneath his fallen comrade, only to find himself in the unfortunate situation of being lifted off the ground and being hurled to another of the dangerous keyblade wielders.

"Luna! He's yours!" Steel shouted to his fellow teamate, all the while observing that... he really seemed fond of throwing things. He hadn't done as well as he would of liked in this fight so far, but he supposed he was at least not slipping into memories at key moments as he had done with Weaselton previously. The fight had pretty fast, really. He supposed he would have plenty of time to slip into thought later then.

OOC:
    Words: 206
    EXP: 20
    Penguins Left: 2/30

Penguin as 7/15 BP remaining.

I can't seem to get rid of this "Cancel color" bit of code at the end. Oh well.[/COLOR]

3. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Before she could comprehend what was going on, a fight had broke out. She looked over at her opponents and had a confused expression on her face. "Aww!! They're adorabl-" Before she could finish her sentence, one of the penguin ninjas had jumped out at her. She immediately got out of the way before they reached her. "Alright! Not adorable!!" Everyone immediately began taking down the enemies one by one. Before she could even blink, their numbers had significantly dwindled. Luna sighed before speaking. "Well that was quick." She turned around to see yet another penguin charging toward her. She grabbed ahold of her blade before cutting down her opponent. The sound of fire had reached her ears. She looked over to see a penguin flying at her. "Luna! He's yours!" She smiled before speaking. "How thoughtful!! Allow me to show my appreciation!!" Luna leaped into the air toward the penguin. She spun around, keeping her blade out. The blade cut through the penguin and Luna had landed back on her feet. "Nice job guys!" Luna smiled as she gave a thumbs up.

4. Krowley Moderator

"Splendid indeed!" The british accent spoke as he came from the shadows. The figure was a tall and brown anthropomorphic hawk wearing a navy blue suit. His hands were folded behind his back as he stared down the group. "Allow me to introduce myself... My name is Russel Fairbeak. And from this point onwards, there a going to be a few changes here." The bird was menacing as he was proper. Frufru popped up from her bodyguard's hand. "What have you done with daddy?"
    "Oh, if it isn't the heir to Mr. Big's estate. Rest assured, he and I are still in the midst of negotiations." Fairbanks opened his wing to reveal Mr. Big, a small shrew like Frufru, that was tied up with dental floss. The mob suited shrew's mouth was also muzzled as he tried to speak.
    "Daddy!"
    Mr. Big finally manged to let loose of his muzzle as he called out to his daughter. "Daddy's fine sweetie. Just dealing with a man whose in over his head."
    "How dare you!" Fairbanks replied. "This siege has been a long time coming. For millenniums, you've thrived amongst your own disillusion. That predator and prey can live together in harmony. But your falsehood has made your community weak. I am going to lead Zootopia into a new age. An age of the winged birds who will claim your city for our own.
    "Last I recall the history books, you birds didn't want any part of the peace treaty. Too big nosed to play nice I guess."
    "Watch your tongue mammal! Or I'll do to you what I did to the two officers that tried to take me down. What were their name again?..." He thought to himself aloud.
    "Officer Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps," a young woman's voice spoke out.
    "Ahh yes, thank you," he smiled as his eyelids lay heavily over his pretentious gaze. "Wait a minute, who said th- AIAIAYYAGGHHAYAYAIIAAAAA!" Before his sentence could be finished. he was tased from behind, causing him to spazz out and eventually fall over. Behind him, Judy Hopps, a small Bunny that was Luna's size, and a tall sly looking fox stood with smiles on their faces.
    "Oh my gawd, Judy!" Frufru shrieked before hearing Mr. Big let out a small groan of pain. "Daddy!" Frfru exclaimed, scurrying to her father to untie him.

"Is that the fox taser your dad gave you? Why do you still have that?" Nick asked.
    "What can I say, comes in handy with the bigger ones..." Judy and Nick walked over the fallen hawk to the party.
    Nick adjusted his tie as he sauntered over. "So they finally sent a squad out for us, huh? Well better late then never I guess. Just in time too, we had to go off the radar just to find this guy. He thought he had us offed in Sahara Square, but long story short; we ran, there was explosions, and we ended up going incognito for a while."
    Judy introduced the two of them. "Officer Hopps and Wilde reporting!" she took a quick look at the group before matching eyes to Luna. "Wow, love your hair."

Party learned FOX TASER!

[​IMG][​IMG]

"I know you're gonna outrun them, but still. Be careful," Hikaru said to Kaida.
    "Why are you babying her? She's tougher than she looks," Aux spoke. "Trust me on that," he nodded, trying to make peace with her. He looked to the rest of them as they geared up to prepare their distraction. "Though I secretly hope one of you gets eaten," he said looking at Aislinn.
    "It's not really a secret if you're saying it openly-"
    "THEN I OPENLY HOPE ONE OF THEM GETS EATEN."
    To the side, Pumbaa and timon were getting ready as they overheard them.
    "D'yah think he's talking about me Timon?" Pumbaa asked his meerkat friend.
    "Probably," he replied.
    "Aww..."
    "Cheer up buddy. Carnivores are an unforgiving sort."
    "Is it cause of my gas?"
    "Actually I was gonna guess because he couldn't eat yah himself, but yeah it's probably the gas..."
    "Oh," Pumbaa frowned.
    "But cheer up buddy! You will be the piece de resistance in this whole bit!"

5. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Returning to the Pridelands, they met up with Nala again and started to formulate a plan. The plan that they were formulating however didn't sound like a good one. Live bait... as in all of those who were prey, not predators. She looked over at one of her teammates, and Kaida, who she had grown quite fond of. Timon and Pumbaa were also dragged into this crazy scheme, and while it wasn't going to be fun, they had to at least try. If this is what it took to get Simba to do what he needed to do, then so be it.

As they got ready to do some spur of the moment, impromptu baiting, Aux and Hikaru seemed to be a bit concerned about the plan and Kaida, the latter more than the former. Meanwhile Aux was making some snide comments towards her. While Aislinn would have loved to ram him in the face, she knew that it wasn't the most ideal thing to do at the time, instead being the better person and turning towards Kaida.
    "If you want to sit on my back, we can watch out for each other after this mess is done with." Aislinn suggested, perhaps it would make Hikaru feel a little better about things. If they hyena's caught them, Aux would get his wish and she would buy Kaida a bit more time to escape.

"So are you ready to dance the hula?"

6. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Kaida didn't take any offense to the "mutant bird" comment. She had no idea what she was either, but hey if she looked edible enough to the hyenas- wait. Live bait? Kaida looked more offended by the idea her use was more needed for live bait. She was sure she wasn't the yummiest looking animal here. She looked around at the others and wodnered potentially what wolf would taste like seared before the decision seemed to be already made for her. Kaida flapped her wings and said, "You better hope I get eaten Aux. So I don't have to come and kick your butt afterwards for that." she grumbled and said, "Fine. Fine. Hula time... But I ain't doin much. I don't sit on your back or anything... I'll just... make a noise maybe once or twice..."

Once the song was done, Kaida flapped her wings quickly and quickly led the charge going,
    "Aaaand then we ruuuuuun!"

7. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

lion AJ.png

Andrew turned to see what was going on. Most of what was going on was Hikaru telling Kaida to be careful. He was just waiting for the detraction. He did not understand why Aux had to be negative all the time. He knew that most of them would be fine as they could take care of themselves. As he waited for the detraction he looked out to see what he could see. He was trying form a plan of attack and what way he should go to attack. As far as he could think of the best option was to sneak as close as possible to scar and deal with what was to come. Before the hula he looked back to the others and gave them a good luck look before looking back to what way was the best way to sneak off in.

8. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

"Do I need to be bait when there's two bigger meals running off?" Ananta questioned. "I mean, I'm safer here, right?"

She didn't really want to be bait, all things considered, but she sighed and flew off of Aux's head. "I'll be back, keep your hat warm." Ananta called back teasingly to Aux. She joined Kaida and Aislinn shortly after and participated in the very odd dance. After what seemed like a good enough time and, surprisingly, grabbing enough attention, they all started to run off, trying to distract the enemies.

"SO how far do we run?" she asked, flapping her wings.

9. Skyheart Joker

As the group had managed to defeat the large army of penguin ninjas, the person Stratos supposed was the leader came out. The boy wasn't quite sure what to make of the man, Fairbeak, though it seemed that he was trying to make some kind of a revolution of birds happen. A real birdemic, if one would. Stratos kept his keyblade at the ready, thinking that they were about to come to blows with the man. He didn't really know what to expect from the bird, though he was certain that there was bound to be some kind of darker force at work here, and thus didn't go off guard. However, as the man seemed to spasm a bit, Stratos's stance loosened as he just seemed entirely confused about what had just happened.

Seeing a fox and someone who looked very similar to Luna appear, holding something that he imagined was what caused the spasm of Fairbeak. With pretty much the whole gang war thing solved and the two missing officers found, Stratos dismissed his keyblade and said,
    "huh. Well, uh, thanks for the assist guys. Good to see that you're all good now." Looking around, a bit confused he said, "so is that the test?"

10. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Once all the opponents were down, their boss had made an appearance in front of the group. Their boss had introduced himself as Russel Fairbeak. He then revealed Mr. Big being held by dental floss and goes on to explain his plan. As he was trying to recall the names of the two officers he had dealt with, another voice rang out, saying the names of the officers. Before Fairbeak could look for the origin of the voice, he had been tased from behind. He fell over to the ground and from behind him two figures walked out toward the group. It was officers Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps. Judy looked over to Luna and then spoke. "Wow, love your hair." Luna smiled before responding. "Aww thank you!! I appreciate you and Nick helping us out!" Luna paused before introducing herself. "My name is Luna and these guys are Kel, Steel, Stratos, Ignis, and Beuce! We're glad to see you guys are okay!!" Luna pointed to the other members as she introduced them. She looked over to Stratos who was looking a bit confused. "I don't think that was the test. It seemed a little too simple. There's probably something we're missing." Luna spoke to Stratos as she voiced her opinion about the test.

11. Krowley Moderator

"Test?" Nick chuckled. "What're they putting recruits through nowadays."
    Russel slowly began to get back to his feet. "You impudent mammals..." He slowly rose as Fru Fru scurried off with her father and bodyguard.
    "You'll never know how it feels to not belong. Not a sinlge one of you knows how it feels to be lesser. Always in constant fear of not being accepted."
    "You sound just like Bellwether," Judy spoke. "She thought the prey of Zootopia were being treated unfairly. She tried to get rid of the predators. But that wouldn't have helped. People used to think all I would be is a carrot farmer, and all Nick would be is a lowly conman. But look at us now! We protect and serve the people of Zootopia. Without fear or prejudice."
    "Said the woman who left the label on the fox taser," Nick quietly said under his breath.
    "You think it'd be that easy wouldn't you..." As Russel was now walking towards them slowly, a dark aura began to form around him.
    "You were still all born into a place that sees you as a tolerable equal. At the very least accepted! Who among you can say they were made and treated unequal to the rest?! You may have your issues with one another, but they can look at you without turning their heads out of dismissal!"

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Kaida, Aislinn and Ananta ran for their lives, Simba's group slowly emerged from the shadows. Aux trying to contain his laughter at the sight he just saw to distract the Hyena's.
    "It's not funny," Hikaru scolded Aux.
    "Pfft. Yes it is." Aux chuckled softly. He chortled under his breath and sighed. "Oh how I wish I had a camera."
    Hikaru glared at him, worrying for Kaida. He was glad Aux was slowly turning back to normal, but how long with that morbid humor last? How much longer would he get to see his friend's natural side.

With all the Hyena's distracted by the other half of the group, Simba, Nala, Aux, AJ and Hikaru were able to slowly edge their way into pride rock. As they entered, they could see a row of lionesses in misery. Nala being one of them could show a great amount of empathy on her face for them. As they walked into the Lion's den, they could see Scar berating and insulting the lionesses he had domain over. Simba gritted his teeth as his uncle talked down to them. His uncle was a darker tone than Simba with a black mane and a very long, sinister face.
    "Scar!"
    Oh what is it now?" Scar asked, before turning around in a non-chalant manner. He gasped as he took a step back. "Mufasa? No... you're dead."

"This kingdom doesn't belong to you," Simba declared pushing his uncle back slowly.
    "Simba's the rightful king," Nala confirmed.
    "The choice is yours, Scar. Either step down or fight."
    "Simba?..." Scar asked as he looked closer. He stopped walking back as he realized it was his believed to be dead nephew. "Must this all end in violence? I'd hate to be responsible for the death of a family member, Simba... Wouldn't you agree?" Scar was now manipulating him somehow. For the group didn't know.
    "I've put the past behind me."
    "But what about your faithful subjects? Have they put it behind them?" Scar slyly asked.
    Nala looked to her best friend. "Simba, what is he talking about?"

Scar began to pace around Simba, knowing he was back in control. "Ahh, so you haven't told them your little secret. Well, Simba, now's your chance to tell them. Tell them who is responsible for Mufasa's death!"
    Simba looked down in shame as he sadly spoke. "I am."
    (Scar presses forward onto Simba, as he backs away slowly
    "You see?! He admit's it! Murderer!"
    "No! It was an accident!"
    "If it weren't for you, Mufasa would still be alive. It's your fault he's dead; do you deny it"

"No."

"Then... you're... guilty." Scar continued to circle Simba as he severely attacked his conscience. They was a trinket of truth in his words. If Simba wasn't caught in the stampede, his father wouldn't have tried to rescue him and wouldn't have died being trampled in the process.

"No. I'm not a murderer," Simba tried to argue.

Scar was now fulling backing Simba to the edge of the cliff on purpose. "Oh, Simba, you're in trouble again. But this time, Daddy isn't here to save you. And now EVERYONE.. KNOWS... WHY!"
    A large dark aura could be seen forming around scar as Simba tripped on the edge of pride rock. He was no hanging by his arms over the edge.

"Now this looks familiar. Hmm.. I think I've seen this before. Oh, yes! I remember. This is just the way your father looked...before he died."
    Scar plunges his claws into Simba's paws as Simba let out a cry of pain.
    "And here's my little secret..." Scar leaned ino whisper to Simba's ear. "I killed Mufasa."
    In that moment, Simba remembered how his father fell from the ledge and his scream for him afterward. The rush of adrenaline and anger caused Simba to pull himself up and pounce onto Scar. Scar now on his back, Simba pressed his paw on Scar's neck. "Murderer! Tell them the truth!"
    "All right. All right! I did it," Scar softly spoke.
    "So they can hear you..."
    "I...killed...Mufasa!"
    As he made his confession, the rows of lionesses all looked at Scar in shock. Just in time as Kaida, Aislinn and Ananta were now back within hearing vicinity, managing to have outran the hyenas with Timon and Pumbaa.

12. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

lion AJ.png

Right before they went off Ananta said, 'Do I need to be bait when there's two bigger meals running off?' They were not running off it was all apart of the plan that Ananta was clearly not paying attention to. Soon the detraction went off and it was kind of funny to watch the dancing and singing but was another thing when they had to run off. With all the Hyena's distracted by the other half of the group he and the others slowly edge their way into pride rock. As they came onto pride rock he could see lionesses in misery. They reached the lion's den and he could finally see scar. First scar mistakened Simba for Mufasa then Simba went on about being the rightful king. Scar was now manipulating Simba in some way. Then there was a reveal that scar said simba was responsible for Mufasa's death. He did not believe it for a second but apparently some did. He did not understand why they believed Scar's lies after so long of him lieing.

Shorty after all of this it was revealed that Scar was the one who killed Mufasa. He was not the bit surprised. No what he wondered. He stepped proudly forward as to say he was there to help Simba. There was no way Scar was going to give up so easy. He looked around and saw that Kaida, Aislinn and Ananta had joined them. "I am glad that you are safe." He did not think that it was over but only the beginning.

OOC: friendship levels has been updated.

13. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna looked over to where Russel was as he slowly got back on his feet. "Guys! Watch Out!" She pointed to the now standing Russel. "You'll never know how it feels to not belong. Not a single one of you knows how it feels to be lesser. Always in constant fear of not being accepted." As he spoke, Luna couldn't help but sympathize with him. As Judy and Russel went back and forth, Luna closed her eyes for a few moments before speaking up. "I know that feeling Russel. That feeling like you don't belong. Where others judge you because of who you are or where you come from or even from how you look. I know that feeling all to well. But you know what? I could care less about what others think. Their opinions don't matter to me. People who don't judge you by who you are, how you look, or where you come from....those are the people who matter...those are the people whose opinions really matter." Luna placed a hand on her chest as she closed her eyes. Back then, everywhere I went, I would always get judged because I was a princess. Nobody saw me for me. They only focused on who I was and my social status. But there was one person who taught me that lesson. One person who didn't see me as just a princess. They saw me for me. After that, I only cared about the opinions of those who didn't care if I was a princess or not. I want to help this person. I hope I can get through to him. After a few moments, she opened them. She then took a couple steps towards Russel. "All I see now is a person who wants to be understood, who wants to be heard. I don't see a predator or prey. All I see is just a person. A person I would like to become friends with." Luna extended her hand out as she smiled at Russel.

14. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Well that had to be one of the most embarrassing things that Aislinn had ever had to do. There was no time for embarrassment however as the hyena's started to charge after them, clearly hungry. At least the distraction worked, but that left them fleeing. Aislinn managed to keep a larger group of hyena's on her so Kaida and Ananta could split off and find safety first, she was the biggest prey there, which meant she had the most attention on her. Unfortunately for Aislinn though she was't the fastest of the bunch and ended up getting a corner of her cloak torn as she narrowly escaped the hyena's on her tail.

After a while Aislinn managed to circle around and join up with the group again, tired and out of breath. She had arrived just in time to hear Scar claim that he killed Mufasa. Aislinn looked at Simba, pinning Scar and gave him a slight nod. The lost lion was starting to become a king, it was time that he took up his throne. This was one battle that they didn't need to be involved in, it was something that Simba had to do, and he had to do alone. AJ then turned to them and commented that he was glad they were safe.
    "Unfortunately for some people." She eyed Aux for a moment. "I hope you enjoyed the show at least, it was a pain to put on, but it looks like the king is finally ready to take his place, so I guess it was worth it."

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

The small amount of penguins that remained were soon dealt with and another bird had appeared to seemingly gloat. Listening to it all, Kel found it all that predators and prey were able to coexist without trying to eat one another, but birds were unable to. A lion, tiger or something along those lines would've made more sense to him if he had to be honest. A third voice voice had spoken up, once again mentioning the names of the officers that they were supposed to be looking for. Kel was equally as confused as to where the voice had come form right as Fairbeak was shocked and spasm out a bit.

When Fairbeak had spoken about his struggles with fitting in and being treated equally, there was a part of Kel that couldn't deny that he has felt that way before. Always being compared to his father had taken its toll on him growing up. Still he had fond ways to cope with it and couldn't agree with what Fairbreak had tried to do.

16. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis Banner.png
    Ignis watched as the last of the penguins fell and then some bird creep showed up. Apparently this guy really didn't like how things were in the city, because he took some little guy hostage. Ignis really didn't listen to much on what he was saying when she saw him suddenly have a spasm and then fall to the ground. Behind him stood the two officers they were looking for, and apparently the small bunny had a taser with her. Though she wondered about the reason behind having a taser that was for foxes when her partner was a fox.

Ignis was ready to call this world done when the annoying bird got back on his feet and started to babble on about not being treated equal or something. Ignis really didn't want to listen to his annoying complaining and figured it was time to make some fried-bird.

"I really don't care whether you think we're accepted in society or not. If I cared that much, I'd try to force myself to change, but then I wouldn't be who I am. You stick to your beliefs, it's as simple as that." She brought out both keyblades, ready to knock the birdbrain into the ground.

17. Light-Rune Maven Seer

"It came to our attention that the essence's of our fellow Artisians had come to rest..." Leonidas trailed off and shifted his gaze out to sea. "...On that Island..." Steel and his siblings followed his gaze to see the island he spoke of. It looked relatively normal, but he felt as if something was... off. That in itself was strange since this was all memory based projection, but perhaps it was the memory himself that told him that the island was different.

"The Edge." Leonidas stated briefly. "The Edge... of this reality: Where the world we remember bleeds into the world of hearts... I've often wondered since I discovered it; are all worlds born that way? Is this reality truly so malleable? Or is it just in between that many others?" Leo shook his head in dismissal. "...But whatever the matter, after careful research into that island and several related factors, we determined it would be safe to... experiment." Steel froze, his mind instantly catching on to what his friend meant with little effort.

"Leo... our bodies, did you... make them?" The subsequent silence was all the answer he needed. His current self was no different than the former: a monstrous geist haunting a shambling lab experiment, the very substance of which was barely corporeal dark matter. His hand reached unconsciously to his eye.

Was he still just a monster, after all this?

The revelation rang fresh in Steel's mind as he bore silent witness to the events transpiring. While Luna was making a likely fruitless attempt to sympathize with Russel, his hand had once again reached for his eye. He brushed aside the strands of fur that had hidden it from the eyes of others before he pulled his hand away to look at it. Black, Ink like matter had manifested on it, no doubt leaking from his eyes slowly even now. It was something that in this realm represent his ties to the "Blot Form" that his curiosity had facilitated the use of. However, for him, it also symbolized ties to something much darker... As well as serving as a constant reminder of something that had been forever been beyond his reach. Or perhaps someone.

Aura...

"You really shouldn't assume... that you know everyone by sight." The sound of Steel's own voice admittedly surprised him; the low growl underneath his words sounded... injured... and all the more savage for it. "After all, isn't that what you're accusing others of? Dismissing the value of others based on how they appear? Hypocrisy is not a mantle a revolutionist should wear." Steel had taken several steps forward by now, and though what he usually kept hidden was on full display, he seemed not to give it a second thought. "Everyone is dismissed as lesser at some point in their lives. It's a simple fact... though if you're looking for a kindred spirit..." Steel held up a feather to his gaze, on plucked from his gauntlet, around which several more could be seen. They were easily mistaken for decoration. "Then look no further than me. I can say it: I was born into the world unseen by others, an imbalance that no other could fix. I was forced to hear harmful words from those I cared about; I was forced to accept that I was some kind of monster with no future... and I decided that if I was something less than a person... well, the rules just shouldn't apply to me then." Steel glared as he summoned his keyblade.

"I acted on spite... and it didn't make me happy." He motioned to Luna. "I would take her hand if I were you: It's not the easier way out, but it sure is the better one."

18. Krowley Moderator

The group watched as the hyenas and lions fought amidst the chaos while Simba and his uncle continued to battle. Exchanging blow after blow, Simba was eventually pinned down again. "Oh yeah, if simba's place is under Scar, he's got it in the bag," Aux said in reply to Aislinn.
    Simba manage to get back up from under his uncle and push Scar off. A large lightning bolt hit pride rock, causing a wave of fire to erupt at the base of the monument.
    Simba saw this as an opportunity to finish his uncle, and catapulted Scar off the ledge with his hind legs before Scar tried to jump on him again. His uncle cried out as he was flung off the side of Pride Rock, Simba slowly panting as he lifted himself up. He looked into the fire and let out a powerful roar that shook the earth under everyone. The fighting between lion and hyena even managed to stop for a split second.

The group learned Quake!

As the fighting continued, Scar rose from his supposed demise, smiling.
    "But... how?" Simba asked stunned.
    Darkness radiated from Scar while Banzai, Shenzi and Ed could be heard cheering.
    "Go Scar! Primed and ready for round two!"
    "Yeah! Kick him to the curb."
    Ed began to laugh uncontrollably before being interrupted by a hit to the face with a fist sized rock. A small whimper was heard as he looked to see who threw it. Aux was standing in front of the three hyenas with a glaring look. "I said I was gonna throw a rock at someone. And I did."

Hikaru looked back at him. "Aux we have to help Simba! I think Scar's a heartless now!"
    "Look, fighting as a team might be your thing, but we both know I'm not exactly a team player. But this... This I know how to do! And I can only do it when I fight alone." He looked at the three hyenas who were still joking together.
    "And what's that baby legs?" Shenzi asked.
    "How to unleash pent up aggression." He said coldly. Aux let out a loose roar before causing the hyenas to stop laughing and began to run. Aux chased them off, leaving Simba to face scar with Kaida, Aislinn, AJ, Ananta and Hikaru.

Hikaru looked next to Kaida as the looming heartless faced them. "I know having Aux here was uncomfortable for you. But I'm proud that you stuck with it." He took his wolf stance and summoned his keyblade in his mouth. "Now let's go make you a master, Kaida!"
    A ring of fire surrounded the peak of pride rock so they wouldn't be interrupted.
    Scar was no longer talking in his heartless state, as he was nothing but anger and jealousy in the form of his former self. The darkness grew stronger as Scar took his stance.

MISSION START!

Boss Battle • Scar
    R O U N D 1
    Scar > Kaida > Ananta > AJ > Hikaru > Aislinn > Simba > Scar

8,000/8.000 HP
    ◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘
    (Status: Fire Mode)

• 60/60 HP
      8/8 MP
      0% CG

Cross Slash 3/3

Barrier Surge 3/3

Zantetsuken 6/6

Fist Bump 3/3

Guard

Dodge Roll (20%)

Cover

Damage Syphon

Heart’s Promise (Oathkeeper)

210% Ground Combo, 6 hits

160% Air Combo, 4 hits

Total Dodge: 20%

Summoner

Valor

Combo Plus+

Warrior Spirit

Quick Offense

MP Lock

Trip Around the Sun

Guardian’s Rush

• 68/68 HP
      5/5 MP
      0% CG

Baymax

Chicken Little

Aero

Curaga

Thundara

Blizzara

Seeker Mine

Aqua Splash 4/4

High Jump

Guard

Magic Lock-on

Dodge Roll (20%)

Second Wind

Second Chance

Damage Syphon

150% Ground Combo, 4 hits

100% Air Combo, 1 hits

Mystic Aura

Rebirth

• 50/50 HP
      7/7 MP
      0% CG

Aerora

Blizzara

Curaga

Gravity

Break Time 7/7

Fairy Godmother

Cheshire Cat

Bambi

Basil

High Jump

Dodge Roll (20%)

Magic Lock-On

Second Wind

Damage Syphon

MP Haste

190% Ground Combo, 8 hits

100% Air Combo, 1 hit

Mystic Aura

Crystalline Shield

• 56/56 HP
      10/10 MP
      0% CG

Aerora

Blizzara

Curaga

Aqua Splash 4/4

Faith 5/5

Bambi

Dumbo

Cheshire Cat

Baymax

High Jump

Magic Lock-On

Cheer

Cover

Dodge Roll (20%)

Guard

Lucky Lucky

MP Haste

Battle Cry

160% Air Combo, 4 hits

Total Dodge: 40%

• 51/51 HP
      8/8 MP
      0% CG

Hi-Potion

Maximus

Baymax

High Jump

Dodge Roll (40%)

Second Chance

Second Wind

100% Air Combo, 1 hit

Trip Around the Sun

Shooting Star

• 60/60 HP
      5/5 MP
      0% CG
    • Cheer +1

Valor Strength +10%

Lucky Lucky +5%

"We all want change Mr. Fairbeak. But change takes time... and patience. Zootopia wasn't made in a day. It took centuries of tolerance and acceptance to make it what is today. Sure it's got problems, but what society doesn't?" She looked back to Nick and walked next to Luna. "The world will never be perfect. But that doesn't mean we can't try to make it a better place." She smiled weakly as she waited for his answer.
    Fairbeak looked at the group and back to Luna's hands. His eyes opened wide with uncertainty and desperation. He closed his eyes as he looked back down.
    "Part of me wishes that was true." He reached into his lapel and pulled out what appeared to be a small dart gun.
    Nick reached for his holster in anticipation. "Whoa, get back, carrots."
    "Calm yourself officer Wilde. It isn't lethal. Just something I've been experimenting." He grinned as a dark aura around him began to glow. "Why should I wait for change when I can take matters into my own hand by speeding up the evolutionary process. If we can't all get along through our differences, then you'll be forced to accept one another through your similarities."
    He took a quick dart shot to Steel as he laughed.
    "What'd you do to him?" Judy quickly took the dart out of his neck. "What's in this?"
    "A simple serum. One that completely rewrites his genetic structure. Do mind that there are side effects, but he will still be transformed into a full fledge bird of the skies!"
    Nick and Judy watched as Steel seemed to be unresponsive to the serum.
    "What the... But he..." Fairbeak was at a loss for words. "He's a mammal! His genetic makeup should be altered! He should be transformed! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!"
    "Well how about that? Looks like your serum is a theorem bud," Nick quipped.
    "Fine... I was prepared to resolve this peacefully, but it seems I have no choice. You all know too much for me to backtrack... If you won't change for the future, then prepare for extinction!"
    A large dragon type heartless flew over the skies as it flew it's way passed the group, causing a large rush of arctic wind to rush past the group.
    "Uhh carrots... what was that?" Nick asked.
    "You'd commit genocide just to feel the world is fair?!" Judy yelled, ignoring Nick.
    "I prefer the term; ethnic cleansing..." Fairbeak grinned, running off after him.
    "Wilde and Hopps in pursuit!" Judy yelled, chasing after Fairbeak.
    "We'll handle Fairbeak! Just make sure that thing doesn't leave your sight!" He called to the group, quickly chasing after Judy.

The group quickly chased after and were brought to an open snowy terrain. The Heartless was prepared to prey on the citizens of Tundratown but were blocked by the keybladers.
    It let out a fierce roar before preparing to attack.

MISSION START!

Boss Battle • Storm Rider
    R O U N D 1
    Steel > Stratos > Kel > Ignis > Beuce > Luna > Storm Rider

8,000/8,000 HP
    ◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘
    (Status: Normal)

• 56/56 HP
      7/7 MP
      0% CG

Dumbo

Fairy Godmother

Cheshire Cat

Firagolem

Blizzagolem

Thundagolem

Minegolem

Aerogolem

Ballongolem

Cheer

Item Boost

Damage Syphon

MP Haste

MP Rage

Summoner

Moogle Jax

Elemental Siphon

Cheer

Friends are Power

Pacifist

Trip Around the Sun

Mystic Aura

Pink Elephants

• 68/68 HP
      5/5 MP
      0% CG

Marahute

Mushu

Bambi

Baymax

Basil

Sliding Dash 3/3

Fire Strike 2/2

Vorpal Blitz 3/3

Strike Raid 2/2

Barrier Surge 3/3

Ninja Vanish 6/6

High Jump

Dodge Roll (30%)

Cheer

Second Wind

Reboot (Dual Disc)

160% Air Combo, 4 hits

Ninja Abilities

Sync Blade

Magical Lock

Reload Boost

Smokescreen

First Strike

Army of One

• 56/56 HP
      9/9 MP
      0% CG

Barrier Surge 3/3

Zantetsuken 5/5

Vorpal Blitz 3/3

Fist Bump 3/3

Ninja Vanish 3/3

Bambi

Mushu

Marahute

Fairy Godmother

Baymax

High Jump

Guard

Dodge Roll (30%)

Second Wind

Tribute

Cheer

Damage Syphon

Second Chance

220% Ground Combo, 8 hits

210% Air Combo, 5 hits

Ninja Abilities

Sync Blade

Magical Lock

Reload Boost

Smokescreen

First Strike

Wrath of the Warrior

Dragon Blaze

Resonance Blade

• 90/90 HP
      9/9 MP
      0% CG

Aeroga

Cura

Reflect

Elixir

Mega-Potion

Ultra-Potion

Ether

Ether

Phoenix Down

Barrier Surge 3/3

Break Time 7/7

Faith 5/5

Fairy Godmother

Cheshire Cat

Bambi

Basil

High Jump

Guard

Dodge Roll (20%)

Item Boost

Cheer

Cover

Damage Syphon

Second Chance

140% Ground Combo, 5 hits

100% Air Combo, 1 hits

White Mage

Cure Boost

Life Giver

Divine Caress

Brightest Light

Duty of the White Mage

Pale Cascade

• 51/51 HP
      8/8 MP
      0% CG

Ultra Potion

Mega Ether

Elixir

Phoenix Down

Barrier Surge 3/3

Splattercombo 3/3

Vorpal Blitz 3/3

Ninja Vanish 6/6

April Showers 6/6

Reluctancy 6/6

Dumbo

High Jump

Dodge Roll (40%)

Battle Cry

Item Boost

Second Wind

MP Gift (Stroke of Midnight)

100% Air Combo, 1 hit

Total Dodge: 50%

Ninja

Synch Blade

Reload Boost

Magical Lock

Smokescreen

First Strike
      Hunter’s Mist

• 56/56 HP
      8/8 MP
      0% CG

Firaga

Cura

Stopga

Ether

Hi-Potion

Hi-Ether

Phoenix Down

Faith 4/4

Aqua Splash 3/3

Judgement 3/3

Dumbo

High Jump

Guard

Dodge Roll (30%)

Magic Lock-On

Item Boost

Battle Cry

Cheer

Gift

Cover

MP Haste

Lucky Lucky

Tribute

Damage Syphon

Reload Boost

(230% Str + 100% Mag) Combo, 13 hits

Total Dodge: 30%

Ranger

Mage Gunner

Rapid Fire

Extended Clip

Barrage

Grounded
      Trip Around the Sun
    • Cheer +7

Lucky Lucky +5%

19. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    When Hikaru spoke to her, Kaida nodded at him and said, "We'll become masters together!" the bird summoned out her keyblade and while Scar began to surround himself in flames, she knew it would be best to use water against something like that. Kaida motioned her keyblade towards him to begin April Showers, and water began to pour on top of him, and she hoped the others maybe had something better, but she couldn't imagine this was the worst attempt.

Kaida used April Showers!

20. Light-Rune Maven Seer

"...Yeah, you guys go on ahead." Steel muttered sarcastically as he pointed his blade at the monstrosity before them. "We 'rookies' will just take out the giant monster." Seriously, did anyone around here think about their actions? Strike that, he didn't need an answer. He was already pretty sure he knew it; He could still feel it coursing through his veins. That actually might have worked on anyone else. He would probably do something about it later. Maybe isolate the serum to make a cure? Whatever he'd do, it didn't matter at the moment.

They had a heartless to destroy.

So he got them all started off with some pretty average attacks. Sure, there was lots of fancy flipping and stuff, but the attacks themselves were pretty much normal.

Steel attacked with a combo!