Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Krowley Moderator

"Whoa whoa, take it easy fancy pants, we don't want any trouble right Ralph?"
    "Me?! They're the ones talking about licorice!"
    "Well, while we're wasting time chatting here, the race is about to start." She looked to the group. "And that stuff they're saying about me is all wrong. I get a little gltichy sometimes and all of a sudden everybody hates me. You know what, let's start over. My name is Vanellope... And I believe you met ol' booger breath here," she kid, nudging Ralph.
    "When he crashed into the game I kinda borrowed-"
    "STOLE!"
    "BORROWED his gold coin to use as a gold coin to enter the race."
    "It's a medal. And I need it to go back and not be treated like a bad guy anymore!" Ralph blurt out. "That's why I've been helping this little rotten little cavity train to race. She wins and I get my medal back."
    "But the problem is security's gonna be tight. King Candy said that glitches never race. But I'm gonna change that. So you're either with us! Or against us!" Vanellope barked.

2. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

We're against not being with you," Base replied.

"I don't like him. He's not on the team," Ralph pointed at Base, talking to Vanellope.

"I also get why she calls you booger breath."

"What's not to like?" Vanellope threw her arms up and ran over to pat Base on the back. "Welcome to the pit crew,...Uh"

"Base."

"We're forming a pit crew, pal. Not a barbershop quartet. Okay? Bye. See ya later."

"Is he always this grumpy?" Base asked down to the pint-sized fugitive.

"Every second I've known him so far!"

"Well, I still wanna help. What can I do?"

3. Light-Rune Maven Seer

"Well Mr. Noble, I'm sure someone of your mental caliber should have no problem coming up with a plan." Steel was currently walking towards the group with AJ, Glen, and Nigo following shortly behind. Mysteriously, the armor he had still been wearing only moments ago was now nowhere to be seen (though it was data in retrospect, so it was possible he had just 'unequipped' it), and he now sported a pair of sunglasses.

"But I suppose for any sort of plan you need information; something we have astounding lack of at the moment." He turned towards the mountain and formed a sort of frame with his fingers. "So here's what I'd like to know: This "King Candy" fellow, what's his angle? Is he really concerned about anyone's well being, or does he have some sort of hidden agenda? Like, the 'big twist' in a movie plot? I say we investigate." He moved his claws to the end of his muzzle in a thoughtful sort of pose. "We'll need his address; some sort of castle I suspect. Some key witnesses to interview would be a good start as well, perhaps other of the royals we could talk to, though there may not be any nearby." He seemed to pause for a moment in further thought. However, I suppose going to the race with young Vanellope is probably the most reliable path to take, but if perhaps we could have someone else explore these other avenues-" He turned to see his three comrades doing, quite simply, nothing. He reached up his claws to remove his sunglasses, revealing his eyes in the process (Which if Sebastian needed to know, were still quite ghastly). He motioned to the aforementioned AJ, Glen, and Nigo with the occupied hand.

"One of you should be writing this down."

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  4. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

"Alright, boy, put the glasses back on." Ananta said as she finally caught up to everyone else. "I'm sure I missed a bit, but I did see Base try to start something with the big guy over here." Ananta looked at Ralph and took a really good look at him. "He can't be a glitch. He looks normal to me." she commented.

Looking at Vanelope, Ananta saw her glitch out a tiny bit. The candies on Vanelope's hair disappeared for a moment and came right back. "Maybe she's the glitch...? Either way, that King guy seemed super upset about it. Dunno why. All I know is, my racer name was Bananta." she chuckled. "But I don't see anything bad with this young girl, so I suppose she's safe?"

5. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

Andrew saw that guards could be seen patrolling the perimeter of Diet Cola Mountain. He soon spotted Ralph with a girl and some kind of candy cart.
    'Hey wait a minute. You're working with that King guy aren't you! You're trying to lock away my only chance at getting my medal back!' "What King guy?" He did not know any King from here. Then there was talk about some race stating. The girl then said her name was Vanellope. He turned to Ralph and said, "Felix is looking for you, he said something about wishing he treated you better." Steel had said, 'This King Candy fellow, what's his angle? Is he really concerned about anyone's well being, or does he have some sort of hidden agenda? Like, the big twist in a movie plot?' This is not a move but a video game he thought. It was really hard to tell what was going on. "Candy is a big draw. Like who does not like candy? Maybe someone want to ruin the arcade. All though it would be simpler to just somehow get the games unplugged. It does not seem they want the arcade to go down because I would think that they would have somehow got started on it at least. So they want something else, the question is what." Steel had then said something about investigating everything from king candy to some key witnesses to interview. Unfortunately he did not think that they had time for that. Steel said, 'I say we investigate. We'll need his address; some sort of castle I suspect.' "A large castle made of candy, most likely." He did not think that a castle made out of candy would be hard to miss but you never know. He then spotted two people he did not know. The girl went on about Base trying to start something with Ralph. Well now what he wondered he did not know how to get Ralph back into his game and they probably had to find Felix.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  6. Krowley Moderator

Once some investigation was made, the group managed to find Felix who was running frantically towards them.
    "Ralph! There you are!" He called out.
    "Oh coconuts," Ralph lamented. When they last saw each other, there was a disagreement one how he was being treated in his game. He recalled AJ's words where he told that Felix felt bad about their last conversation.
    "Alright. Ready to hear your apology," he said with his arms folded.
    "I don't have to do boo! Forgive my potty mouth... I'm just so cross with you!
    Do you have any idea what you put me through? I went Higgledy piggledy all over creation looking for you. I almost drowned in chocolate milk mix! And then, I met the most dynamite gal! Oh, she gives me the honey glow, something awful! But, she rebuffed my affections, and then-"
    "Felix, pull yourself together!
    "No, Ralph you don't know what it's like to be rejected and being tossed everywhere left and right!"
    "Yes, I do That's everyday in my life."
    There was a small moment of pause as Felix came to the realization.
    "It is?"
    "Which is why I ran off. I tried to be a good guy but I'm not. Just a bad guy."
    Felix looked down in self reflection before spotting Vanellope. "Is that the girl everyone's been looking for?"
    "Hey, you stay back or I'll-" he was about to lift his fists up for an attack before Felix held his hands up.
    "No, I mean I know why everyone's after her! One of King Candy's subjects told me! Vanellope was a racer until King Candy tried to delete her code."
    Vanellope's eyes widened with disbelief. "Delete me code?"
    "So, that's why she's a glitch! Why is he doing this to her?"
    "I don't know! He literally locked up their memories and they can't remember. Nobody can. But I do know this.. He'll do anything to keep her from racing, because if she crosses the finish line... the game will reset and she won't be a glitch anymore."
    Ralph looked back at the little girl who looked up at him. "Then we better get her to that race."
    "But Ralph, that's what I wanted to tell you from the start. We've got bigger bugs to fry! Literally! Calhoun and I found the nest where the Cy-bug's laid their eggs. When they hatch, they're gonna eat everything in sight. We've gotta stop them. She aid something about needing a beacon or something to help contain them all."
    Vanellope tugged on Ralph's pants. "Ralph! The Mountain! The mentos mixing with the hot cola should be enough to do the trick."
    Ralph's attitude improved, before his smile faded.
    "But kid... your race."
    "Who cres about me! Like Felix said, there are bigger things to worry about! Let's go!" She tried dragging him by his finnger back to the mountain. He effortlessly lifted her back into her car.
    "No! You're going to race, and reset the game. I'll head back with Felix and Calhoun to help." He leaned down to Vanellope and told her; "Remember.. you don't have to win Just cross that finish line and you'll be a real racer."
    "I'm already a real racer. And I'm gonna win!" she said, hugging Ralph. "And even if you are a bad guy in another game. You'll always be my hero," she smiled.
    Ralph almost wanted to cry, but shook off the sentimentality. He looked up to the remaining party members.
    "You guys keep her safe, alright?" he said, before running off with Felix.

Vanellope watched as her stinky hero sped off. "You heard captain numbskull! To the race!"

A short distance later...

Vanellope and the other party members arrived at the track as King Candy was giving his speech.

"My sweet subjects, I came without a flinch of hesitation to show you that I have never been so happy in all my life to say the following words: Let the Random Roster Race commence!" He announced joyfully.
    The crowd began to settle as Vanellope showed up with the other six. "That's right! Fear the glitch! BWAHAHA!" she declared proudly.
    King Candy marched to her with security guards in tow. "Seize them at once!" Vanellope seemed to be in control of her glitching, as she zipped in and out of the games code, hopping from place to place, eventually landing on Candy's head and punching it.
    "Get off of my head! Hey, what are you crazy?!" The lisping king grunted, as his bumbling guards cound't do anything without hurting the king. "I'm not letting you do all my hard work!"

Nigo nodded in approval. 'This kid gets it,' he told himself.
    The continuous glitching, caused King Candy to glitch his appearance into a racer with a white and red jumpsuit and helmet with the letter T on its front and back. His name on the leader board glitched from "King Candy" into "Turbo"
    Vanellope glitched off his head in confusion. "What the?.. Who are you?"
    "I'm Turbo! The greatest racer ever! And I did not reprogram this world to let you.. and that hollow coaster riddled warthog take it away from me!" As he was announcing his speech. One of the hatched Cy-bugs snuck up behind him and swallowed him whole. A seemingly simple solution to their problem. That was until the Cy-bug morphed it's head into having King Candy as a newly deformed Virus.
    "HAHAAH! TURBOTASTIC!" He cried out, his new virus form, displayed for all. He looked as all the racers fled. "Welcome to the boss level!" He looked at the race track and back at the party. "You can't win the race, if there's no finish line to cross!" He yelled, guarding the finish line.

The leader board popped up new names for the people that stayed behind to fight off King Candy.

1. KING CANDY
    2. VANELLOPE VON SCHWEETZ
    3. JELLY BASE
    4. BANANTA STRAWBERRY
    5. CINNAMON GLEN
    6. SESAME STEEL
    7. AJ CHERRYBACK
    8. A LA NIGO

From behind them, more Cy-bugs could be seen assembling. Nigo grabbed Glen by the collar away from the boss fight. "We'll handle the strays. Just take down the big one," he commanded.

MISSION START!

Boss Battle • King Candy
    R O U N D 1
    King Candy > Steel > Ananta > AJ > Base > Steel > Ananta > AJ > Base

1,500/1,500 HP
    ◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘
    (Status: Airborne)

• 60/60 HP
      9/9 MP
      0% CG

Thundara
      Cura
      Blizzard
      Aero
      None
      Aqua Splash 4/4
      Light Cycle
      Virus
      Scouting Disk
      Chicken Little
      Baymax
      High Jump - Allows the player to attack higher targets
      Magic Lock-On - Magic Base Accuracy is 100%
      Dodge Roll - 20% dodge chance
      Second Wind - Recover from Knockout ONCE with 50% HP.
      Damage Syphon - 1% CG for every 2 HP lost
      MP Haste - Restore 1 MP after dealing over 100 physical damage in an attack.
      Ground Combo: 100%, 1 hit
      Air Combo: 100%, 1 hit
      Total Dodge: 20%
      Mystic Aura
      Rebirth

• 50/50 HP
      7/7 MP
      0% CG

Aero
      Blizzara
      Gravity
      Curaga
      None
      Light Cycle
      Virus
      Scouting Disk
      Fairy Godmother
      Cheshire Cat
      Dodge Roll - 20% Dodge Chance
      Magic Lock-On - Magic Base Accuracy is 100%
      MP Haste - Restore 1 MP after dealing over 100 physical damage in an attack.
      Damage Syphon - 1% CG for every 2 HP lost
      Ground Combo: 170%, 7 hit
      Total Dodge: 20%
      Mystic Aura
      Crystalline Shield

• 50/50 HP
      10/10 MP
      0% CG

Fire
      Blizzara
      Thundara
      Curaga
      Seeker Mine
      None
      Light Cycle
      Virus
      Scouting Disk
      Bambi
      Basil
      Cheshire Cat
      Dumbo
      Fairy Godmother
      Mushu
      Baymax
      High Jump - Allows the player to attack higher targets
      Dodge Roll - 20% Dodge Chance
      Item Boost - Restoration item effects are doubled
      Battle Cry - When all party members are below 50% HP, boost everyone's HP, Attack, and Magic by 10%.
      Heart’s Promise - Gain 3 Strength and 3 Magic each time you are brought back from a knockout during the battle.
      Ground Combo: 150%, 4 hit
      Air Combo: 160%, 4 hit
      Total Dodge: 40%
      Mystic Aura

• 51/51 HP
      8/8 MP
      0% CG

None
      None
      Barrier Surge 3/3 3/3
      Splatter Combo
      Vorpal Blitz 3/3
      Reluctancy 6/6
      April Showers 6/6
      Ninja Vanish 6/6

Light Cycle
      Virus
      Scouting Disk
      Basil
      Fairy Godmother
      High Jump - Allows Players to attack higher enemies
      Dodge Roll - 40% Dodge chance
      Item Boost - Restoration item effects are doubled
      Battle Cry - When all party members are below 50% HP, will boost everyone's HP, Attack, and Magic by 10%.
      Heart’s Promise - Gain 3 Strength and 3 Magic each time you are brought back from a knockout during the battle.
      MP Gift - Sacrifice 1 MP to restore 3 MP to an ally

-Ninja-

Synch Blade - Able to wield two keyblades
      Reload Boost - Cooldowns for skill commands are reduced by 1 turn.
      Magical Lock - Cannot perform magical skill commands or spells
      Smokescreen - Enemy accuracy decreases by 20% against the Player
      First Strike - 1 in 3 chance to gain an extra turn to start with at the beginning of each cycle.

Ground Combo: 150%, 4 hit
      Total Dodge: 60%
      Hunter’s Mist

• Data Form Abilities
      Upgrade - Use a turn to "Upgrade" yourself. STR and MAG increase by 10% every time the player upgrades.
      Firewall - Cures any status ailments from harming you or your party.
      Fast Processor - Gain an extra turn at the end of each cycle.
      Reprogram - Use a turn to switch the elemental property in your Scouting Disk.
      Electric Boost - Doubles the effectiveness of thunder based attacks.
      Back-Up - Use a turn to backup your data form so when you are knocked out, you may return to battle with your last upgrade intact.

7. Light-Rune Maven Seer

So, Felix liked the Sarge, Vanellope was a real racer, and he had pretty much hit the King's hidden plot on the nose. Now he and most of the others were staring up at a giant candy bug/virus while his partner was dragged away to combat the other, smaller threats. Yet Steel was still stuck on the leader board.

"Sesame Steel?" It was pretty funny actually. He was holding back laughter. Especially since he used to eat those S.E.E.D.S.

See, because... Sesame seeds? It was like... because...

His blades became coated in Ice as he started off the battle, charging towards the King. As said King made a failed attempt at attacking AJ, his face rose to meet the first of three furious blows from Steel's chilled sword.

Steel used Vorpal Blitz.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  8. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]

What had happened next wasn't exactly what Stratos was expecting. While the girl was still in a brutal rage towards the surrounding area, she didn't seem to hear him, just sort of caught in whatever it was she was doing. It was then that the girl raised her keyblade, nearly slashing at the boy, stopping mere inches before his face. The boy stepped back a bit, with his eyes a bit wide and gulping a bit. As the girl fell to the ground crying, Stratos merely held his hand up saying, "it's fine. Everything's alright," trying to reassure her. While he wasn't sure what to actually do here, Luna soon came over and checked on them , to which Stratos said, "yeah, I'm alright. I'm uh, not sure what came over her, though." Soon enough, others began to make their way over to them, and while Stratos was concerned for Ignis he wasn't sure what the problem he was having one, and so he left it to Aislinn and Luna to handle. Looking over towards Kel, the boy shrugged saying, "I dunno, but whoever it is she saw in The Grid must've really rattled her." Though, what she was showing right now wasn't even really anger of frustration. Stratos didn't really know much about Ignis at all, in fact it was only recently that they had at all learned that she was even a girl, and so he wasn't exactly sure what it was she was experiencing, though it was worrying all the same.

9. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]
    Ananta chuckled at the names that appeared on the board. She then looked up at the ugly mother of a boss they were left with. "He's flying so I have just the thing!" Ananta announced happily.

She aimed her keyblade at the boss and cried out, "Gravity!"

Bananta used Gravity!

10. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

Andrew turned when they somehow found Felix. Then Felix said, 'I don't have to do boo! Forgive my potty mouth' He could not help but smile at this. There was then a whole conversation on what happened to Vanellope and what she was. Then he wondered why King candy was doing this. To try and delete her code was big. That was when Vanellope was going to race. Well off to the races. Soon they arrived at the track as King Candy was giving his speech. soon the glitching caused King Candy to glitch his appearance into a racer with a white and red jumpsuit and helmet with the letter T on its front and back. His name on the leader board glitched from King Candy into Turbo. Well that answered some questions.

One of the hatched Cy-bugs snuck up behind him and swallowed him whole. A seemingly simple solution to their problem. That was until the Cy-bug morphed it's head into having King Candy as a newly deformed Virus. Well this was fantastic. That was when king candy tried to attack him. He must have some sort or crazy luck or something, because he was able to move at the last second. No you don't he thought. Soon his keyblade was in his hand. Now what do flying bug hate the most he thought. Well they did not think they liked being stepped on but that was not a option. Then it came to him. There were in a game and a bug that was flying was there water was the answer. Let there be water he thought and a huge wave of water rushed towards king candy.

Andrew used Aqua Splash on king candy/Turbo

11. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

The Keyblade came right on cue. Base cracked his neck, scrunched his nose, and gripped the handle of the Oathkeeper. It was time for the Mystic to try out a new spell.

Base used Seeker Mine on King Candy

12. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Command now, post later.

Steel attacked with a Combo!

13. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Ananta saw everyone make their moves and she knew exactly what to do now. Something defensive. THat's for sure.

Ananta used Aero on herself!

14. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

Andrew saw the wet king candy and could not help but smile. He was about to get a shock of a life time. Time for a shock he thought and watched the lighting go towards king candy.

Andrew used Thundara on king candy.

15. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Base didn't want to hold things up just due to lack of inspiration. He said, "Yeah, whatever," or something of the like that might have been more fitting and used Seeker Mine once more.

16. Krowley Moderator

King Candy barely had time to think before the attack assault began. Once Ananta had grounded him, wave after seeker mines, combos and other spells were cast at him. He was being beat down like a kid in a schoolyard. King Candy's feeble cries could be heard. Winces of pain were cried out from the insectoid virus. "Oooh! Ahh! Hey you wouldn't hit a guy with glasses would you? I mean, I could get the- OWWW!" After another explosive set of mines knocked him back, he grunted. "Grrrr! You're not taking away what I've worked so hard for! Because of Ralph, I'm now the most powerful virus in the Arcade. I can take over any game I want. HAHAHA!" He cackled, recovering from the assault. He talked long enough for Anata's gravity to release as he flew into the air. As he was headed to the gate, the Cy-bugs that Nigo and Glen were fighting, followed him in hive formation. Felix and Calhoun could be seen guarding the gate, while Vanellope was no where to be found.

From far in the distance, a large boom could be heard coming from Diet Cola Mountain.
    A large silence fell over Sugar Rush, as an explosive beam of light erupted from the digital mountain. Ralph had apparently succeeded. But by the looks of that explosion, there was a very low chance of him surviving. Normally, that's be the case, but from out of no where, Vanellope glitched into view, with Ralph on the hood of her car.
    "No! Not possible!" he grunted, watching Ralph return. The bugs that were following him began to hypnotically head for the bright beacon of light. They're green eyes turning a strong blue.

"Why are you going into the light?" he asked as he began to move himself into the molten beam of light. "No, no.. Yeah... No! hehe!" King Candy's programming was corrupt, as his cybug side was forcing him into the light. Something his Turbo side wanted to avoid. "Go into the light!- Wait!- Yes!- No!- AHHH!!!" It was too late for him. His greatest strength betrayed him, as he flew straight into the flame. He was extinguished along with all the other Cy-bugs that infested Sugar Rush.
    From the gate terminal, Felix and Calhoun joined the rest of them.
    "You did it, Ralph! Oh..Way to go brother!" Felix rejoiced.
    Vanellope hopped up and gave Ralph a fist bump with her tiny hand, before hopping back into her cart. With all enemies dispersed, she was free to cross the finish line and reset the game and all the programs in it.
    "You ready for this?" Ralph asked, ready to push her cart through.
    "Ready as I'll ever be."
    As Ralph pushed her through the finish line, the entire world was enveloped in white light, as it rained over all the players and programs, everything returning to it's rightful uninfected state.
    One of the most major changes was that Vanellope was now wearing a large poofy dress.
    All the racers that berated her returned from hiding in shock. They remembered who she was.
    "I remember, she's a princess."
    "That's right! All hail Princess Vanellope! The Rightful ruler of Sugar Rush!"
    The racers rejoiced around her.
    Ralph seemed to be taken back by it a bit. "Wow, so this is the real you! Princess.."
    "Oh, Ralph, what are you nuts?! C'mon, this isn't me!.." She glitched into her casual attire. "This is me!" She smiled to everyone. "Look, the code may say I'm a princess but, I know who I really am, Ralph.
    I'm a racer with the greatest superpower ever! I was here I was there! I was glitching through the wall! I'm not giving that up!"

She then turned to the party to thank them properly. "So uhh.. Thanks for helping out and stuff. Here's a little token of thanks from a pretty cool ruler!"

ALL PLAYERS RECEIVED THE SWEETSTACK KEYBLADE!

"And as a special little bonus, here's a cheat code we've had around here for some time... Spoiler alert. I'm not on it!" she giggled.

Snow White
    Cinderella
    Alice
    Aurora
    Belle
    Jasmine
    Kairi

"Not sure what game it's from, but maybe you guys can figure it out!" She went up and lightly nudged each of them with her fist. Each of the players glitched a bit as she playfully thanked them. When she got to Nigo, he glitched momentarily from his hooded self into the man that was responsible for much of their suffering. It was only for a split second, but Nigo glitched into Aux and back. His name on the leaderboard even glitched from "A LA NIGO" to "AUX LA MODE" and back.

The programs didn't think much of it, as they were thanked. They were saying their own goodbyes to each other.

"Fix-It, Wreck-It, the Arcade's about to open. Let's move 'em out!" Calhoun ordered.
    Vanellope looked to Ralph. "You know you could just stay here and live in the castle. You'd have your own wing where no one would ever complain about your stench or treat you bad ever again. You could be happy."
    Ralph was tempted by this, he looked back to Felix, with his hat apologetically in his hand.
    "I'm already happy," he smiled. "Got the coolest friend in the world. And besides, I've got a job to do too. May not be as fancy as being princess... but it's my duty... And it's a big duty!"
    Vanellope chuckled a bit at thinking of toilet humor.
    "Ralph, you coming brother?" Felix asked as he and Calhoun were prepared to take off.
    "Alright, to be continued!" he nodded to the princess. "And as for you guys... you're alright!" he yelled to all the keyblade wielders who fought. "Hope to see your game someday! That uhh... rhythm Hearts game or whatever!" he carried his bulky body to leave with Felix and Calhoun as the other players were ready to depart as well.

17. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis Banner.png
    Ignis continued her crying while Luna came over to help and Stratos backed off from her. Aislinn had come over as well, but Ignis was too upset to say anything to anyone of them. She hadn't had attacks like that one in a fair while, and wondered why they happened again. She always figured she was past that, but it seems like she was still scared. Working through her test in the Castle of Illusions helped her get her body back, but it didn't do much to help her mentally with the trauma she had experienced. Luckily there wasn't anyone hurt from her fit, and she was thankful for that. She continued to cry as the tears kept coming.

She began to worry about the possibility of it happening again while around them. If her fears began to come at her again like that, she didn't want to injure anyone that was around her. But at the same time, Ignis knew she didn't really have anywhere else to go. The whole thing had left her shaken and confused.

Slowly her breathing became normal again as she tried to regain some sort of composure. She was still shaken quite a bit, and couldn't move her legs yet, but at least she managed to hold back the tears finally. She looked over at Luna and tried to say something, but as she opened her mouth, the words wouldn't come. She wasn't sure what to say after that little mess. She could only imagine what it looked like to everyone else while she hammered on the pile of trashed furniture behind her. She also looked at the cut across the ground she left when she had almost attacked Stratos. Ignis just wanted to curl up in some dark corner and hide away from the world at this point.

18. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

Andrew watched as King Candy barely had time to do anything before the attack assault began. he watched as king candy flew into the air. As he was headed to the gate, the Cy-bugs that Nigo and Glen were fighting, followed him in hive formation. This was not good. in the distance, a large boom could be heard coming from Diet Cola Mountain. An explosive beam of light erupted from the digital mountain. The light looked bright. He tuned and noticed that one of the changes was that Vanellope was now wearing a large poofy dress. then someone said I remember, she's a princess. Then Vanellope said, 'And as a special little bonus, here's a cheat code we've had around here for some time... Spoiler alert. I'm not on it!' He took a look a the list. It looked like a list of names. For what he could not say. Vanellope began to thank people and when she got to Nigo, he glitched momentarily from his hooded self into someone, It was only for a split second. His name on the leaderboard even glitched from "A LA NIGO" to "AUX LA MODE" and back. Aux he remembered that name from dreamer book. It had said something about being Extremely powerful and cold. This was not good. He had to tell Hikaru what he found out. At this moment he was thankful he had a chance to read the book.

Ralph then said, 'Hope to see your game someday! That uhh... rhythm Hearts game or whatever!' He was about to say Kingdom Hearts SOS but decided not to. "I think we should be going." The more people together the better.

19. Krowley Moderator

Game Central Station
    World Completion Bonus:
    AJ completed 100% of the missions. Gained 500 EXP
    Ananta completed 100% of the missions. Gained 500 EXP
    Base completed 100% of the missions. Gained 500 EXP
    Steel completed 100% of the missions. Gained 500 EXP
    Glen completed 40% of the missions. Gained 200 EXP

Ananta leveled up! (32)
    AJ leveled up! (31)
    Base leveled up! (32)
    Glen leveled up! (32)
    Steel leveled up! (32)(33)

20. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Ananta smiled, watching everything come together and they were able to defeat King Candy. When she heard the explosion, she thought the worst had happened to Ralph, but to her amazement, he was right there with them as the King flew towards the beacon. Once he was defeated and all the bugs were terminated, everyone helped Vanellope cross the finish line. Upon doing so, the entire world turned bright as things were repaired and people started to regain lost memories. Even Vanellope changed into a....poofy dress. Though that was short lived as she glitched right back into her regular attire. When Vanellope went around and nudged everyone with her fist, Ananta giggled at the glitching. It felt funny and not in a bad way. More like it tickled than anything else. Ananta watched everyone else get nudged when she saw Nigo change for a split second. She blinked and looked at the board behind him. Her eyes widened when she saw the name change.

"WHAT" she yelled, glaring at Nigo. Ananta wasn't sure how else to react. Hopefully she wasn't the only one that noticed.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017