Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Skyheart Joker

Kaida used reluctancy. Everyone was now very reluctant.

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis guards.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Well it seemed that they were doing pretty well, and Sark was getting desperate. Seeing her companions doing so much damage at once made Aislinn feel the need to step up her game. She did challenge them to a battle of sorts over who could do more. Given that, she chose not to use another attack right away but take a moment to use another ability she discovered she had in this form. All she was was bits of Data, and Data could always be changed and increased. Focusing her energy, that was what she did, as she upgraded her own systems, before looking at the particularly injured Sark, just in time to see him charge up another set of moves.

The first hit made it's mark on Aislinn, but she managed to grit her teeth and push past the pain enough to dodge out of the way of the second attack. "Nice try." She said with a bit of a wicked smile. Sure she liked to think of herself as a good person, but even good people needed a place to get out there attitudes, and one big baddie was just the place to embrace that side of her. Holding her keyblade with both her hands she watched as Kel and Stratos prepared their moves before moving in herself. Jumping at the giant man, Aislinn wasted no time starting an onslaughter of attacks in various crossing motions as she slashed the man, before taking up her place once more across from her team.

Aislinn used Cross Slash ​

4. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

5. Skyheart Joker

With all of the attacks having gone through, Stratos decided to put everything he had into this damage. Race. Of course, this meant using the same attack he had been using all this time, as it was the strongest one he had. Expending the rest of his energy into his rifle, the earthen magic fired out one last time, creating a large collection of mines to fire out at the boss once more.

Stratos used Seeker Mine. Again.

6. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna used Aeroga on Ignis!

7. Light-Rune Maven Seer

There was certainly a large number of Cybugs.

Tons really. Oodles.

They were swarming.

Fighting was getting a bit challenging with so few of them to fight the horde. Jumping around the area was getting a bit tiresome, what with having to constantly find new angles and such from which to shoot. Though, a good few thankfully managed to be obliterated when Ralph crashed through earlier.

That... yeah that happened.

He shot at yet another Techno-menace as he turned to his partner.

"You holding up okay?"

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

Kel used aerial slam

9. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    They were so close, they were almost there. A few more attacks. Aislinn took a deep breath and then looked towards Kel and gave him a nod, getting ready to go. With that she took her last attack.

Aislinn used Fist Bump​

10. Krowley Moderator

As the towering Sark leaned over them, he gritted his teeth. He was at his maximum potential and was being worn down, by what he considered to be lesser programs.
    In the battle's second rotation, Stratos laid another bombardment of Seeker Mine that struck Sark's feet, causing him to lose balance and try and regain vision. There was little time to, as Kel charged in with a powerful and explosive punch to the chest, knocking him back. Sark charged forward passed the smoke, causing Hikaru to react.
    "Oh no you don't!" He took his stand and unleashed a torrent of water, causing his circuits to fry, and his arms to glitch out. Sark was being overpowered. All he could do was shield his eyes from the onslaught.
    Before he could charge up and recover more health, Aislinn had already readied her next attack. "Nice try," she said with a bit of a wicked smile. Slashes of light were made from her cross slash, wearing down the large program.

"Insolent little- AGHH!!" Before he could finish his insult, Stratos had already launched his fourth set of Mines, completely depleting his MP. Passed the smoke from the explozive mines, Kel made uppercut slashes past his legs, chest, and eventually; his head and a powerful hit to the helmet, cracking it. Sark's patience was nearing it's end, his hand extending to crush Kel before he could land. A desire that was immediately shut down from Hikaru's pillars of light he summoned from his faith command. Blinded by the light, Aislinn rushed in for a powerful hit to the leg, finally causing the titanic Sark to fall onto a knee.

Catching his breath, thoughts raced through his mind. He tried to speak between gasps. "You... you are all basic! Insignifant! Outmoded! Your code is corrupt and infects us all!"
    From behind the party, Tron walked forward. "The only infection I see here is you Sark!" He held his scouting disc in front of him, as he prepared the final blow.
    "I AM COMMANDER SARK! THIS SYSTEM SHALL SUFFER WITHOUT MY GUIDANCE!"
    Light begin to glow from from Tron's disc as he blankly and without hesitation stated. "Running Executable." With those words, a beam of Light fired at Sark as he began his deletion process before their eyes. His data being de-rezzed pixel by pixel. "I.... am..." were Sark's last words before fading.
    "Obsolete," Tron finished, grabbing his scouting disc and turning to the group. "Thank you all. Aislinn. Kel. Stratos. Hikaru." He noted each of them as he offered the scouting disc. "All of Sark's functions have been put back into my disc. Once I access the terminal, I'll be able to get the password for you. It was a deal after all!" he smiled. "Unfortunately, to access the terminal, my counterpart, must also be within range."
    The group looked confused.

"Sorry, what I mean to say is this game is connected to 'The Grid.' Another game in the arcade. Until they finish the game, I'm unable to access the administrative controls. I'm more than happy to answer any questions you still have while you're waiting.

FIX IT FELIX JR

"Why not? It gives me something to do," AJ replied.
    X looked down on himself and shrugged. "Doesn't sound very driven. But I'm not one to talk. Between you and me, I don' even know why I'm in the Mark of Mastery. My token for entry was my identity. My appearance, my memories, everything that made me who I am- I mean... who I was." He looked at his gloved hands. "Now everything that I am is just a reflection of someone's own personal experiences. He took down his hood and looked at AJ. "Who do you see when I look at you without the hood?"

[​IMG]

His appearance was that of Hikaru, but he still kept the same tone and voice as someone with an unrecognizable deeper voice.

"I look like the kid with blue hair right? That's why I keep this hoof on. I don't know why I look like him. Is he a friend or an enemy? Am I a copy of him or is he one of me? It's just... frustrating. Not to have or know... anything." He put the hood back on and looked at AJ. "That's why I move on. To find out the truth. And finally get some peace of mind. I mean... I don't even know my own name."
    The two of them had exited Fix-it-Felix Jr's game and were right in front of the Hero's Duty terminal.

Game central station was covered in powerful dents and scuffs. "Yikes. What happened here?" X asked.

Boss Battle • Rinzler
    R O U N D 2
    Rinzler> Rinzler> Rinzler> Rinzler> Kaida > Ignis > Beuce > Luna > Kaida > Ignis > Beuce > Luna > Cannon 1 > Cannon 2

1,500/2,000 HP
    ◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘
    (Status: Doused - 4 Cycles)
    Cannon 1 - 250/500 HP
    Cannon 2 - 439/500 HP

• 42/56 HP
      5/10 MP
      77% CG

Aeroga - 4 Cycles
      Blizzara
      Seeker Mine
      Thundara
      Potion
      Hi-Potion
      Thunderbell 2/3
      Osmose 6/6
      Magnify 5/5
      Light Cycle
      Virus
      Scouting Disk
      Dumbo
      Fairy Godmother
      Cheshire Cat
      Battle Cry
      Dodge Roll
      Magic Lock-On
      Item Boost
      Second Wind
      Damage Syphon
      MP Haste
      Second Chance
      MP Rage
      Heart’s Promise (Oathkeeper)
      -Black Mage Abilities-
      Spell Upgrade
      Fast Magic
      Status Plus
      MP Haste+
      Curse of the Black Mage
      Ground Combo: 100%, 1 hit
      Air Combo: 100%, 1 hit
      Total Dodge: 20%
      -Data Form Abilities-
      Upgrade
      Firewall
      Fast Processor
      Reprogram
      Electric Boost
      Back-Up

• 44/68 HP
      5/5 MP
      105% CG
      Sliding Dash 2/2
      Fire Strike 1/1
      Vorpal Blitz 2/2
      Strike Raid 1/1
      Cross Slash 3/3
      Light Cycle
      Virus
      Scouting Disk
      Basil
      Fairy Godmother
      Mushu
      Bambi
      High Jump
      Combo
      Dodge Roll (20%)
      Aerial Sweep
      Combo Plus
      Air Combo Plus
      Second Wind
      Explosion
      Second Wind (Skull Noise)
      -Soldier Abilities-
      Valor
      Combo Plus+
      Warrior’s Spirit
      Quick Offense
      MP Lock
      Ground Combo: 250%, 10 hits
      Air Combo: 160%, 4 hit
      Total Dodge: 20%
      -Data Form Abilities-
      Upgrade
      Firewall
      Fast Processor
      Reprogram
      Electric Boost
      Back-Up

• 60/60 HP
      4/5 MP
      80% CG
      Stopga
      Cura
      Seeker Mine
      Hi-Potion
      April Showers 3/7
      Reluctancy 1/7
      Powerline 3/3
      Light Cycle
      Virus
      Scouting Disk
      Dumbo
      Fairy Godmother
      High Jump
      Combo
      Combo Plus
      Dodge Roll (40%)
      EXP Writer II
      Second Chance
      Second Wind
      Explosion
      Ground Combo: 190% 8 hits
      Air Combo: 100% 1 hit
      Total Dodge Chance: 40%
      -Data Form Abilities-
      Upgrade
      Firewall
      Fast Processor
      Reprogram
      Electric Boost
      Back-Up
      Trip Around the Sun
      Shooting Star

• 56/78 HP
      5/8 MP
      26% CG
      Cura
      Aeroga
      Mega Potion
      Ultra Potion
      Ether (x2)
      Elixir
      Phoenix Down
      Break Time 7/7
      Splatter Combo 4/4
      Barrier Surge 3/3
      Light Cycle
      Virus
      Scouting Disk
      Fairy Godmother
      Air Combo Plus
      Aerial Sweep
      Blend
      Cheer
      Combo
      Cover
      Damage Syphon
      Dodge Roll (20%)
      Explosion
      EXP Writer II
      Guard
      High Jump
      Item Boost
      Second Chance
      Ground Combo: 190% 8 hits
      Air Combo: 160% 4 hit
      Total Dodge Chance: 20%
      -Data Form Abilities-
      Upgrade
      Firewall
      Fast Processor
      Reprogram
      Electric Boost
      Back-Up
      Pale Cascade

• Cheer +1
      Valor +10% Strength

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  11. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]
    As the plethora of attacks struck Sark, the giant man fell to the ground, kneeling while insisting that he was superior then them. Breathing heavily, the exhaustion from just rapid firing off his spells starting to set in. "Your 'guidance' isn't what this world needs Sark!" As Stratos said this, he then heard Tron's voice from behind, and with it a beam of bright light being fired towards the giant data man. As the being was felled and returned to raw data, everything seemed to be resolved. Stratos had forgotten they had even made a deal with Tron in the first place. However, with the fight being over Stratos felt relief, joy and a familiar that was unfamiliar to him. He wasn't quite sure what it was but if he had to put a word to it it'd be...pride? Regardless, he was simply happy that peace had been restored to this world. However, as Tron mentioned something about some troubles going on in "The Grid," a name he was reminded of from before this mission started, the boy figured that the other group was in some kind of trouble. However, given who was there, he thought they all had it handled. However, it did bring to mind something. Looking at Tron he asked, "so uh, just what is the arcade anyway?"

Kaida used Reprogram to change the Scouting Disc to Earth Attribute.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  12. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis used Upgrade

13. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Beuce used Magnify

14. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna used Reprogram on Scouting Disc to it to an Earth attribute

15. Skyheart Joker

Kaida used Scouting Disc. And it was earth!

16. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis used Cross Slash on Rinzler

17. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Beuce used Seeker Mine on Rinzler. And it was magnified! And also earth!

18. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna used Scouting Disc!! Triple Earth!!!

19. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Base skidded passed Ananata, tossing her a Mario Kart "Luigi Death-Glare" in the process. If he had a green turtle shell, he'd use that too. To make things interesting, Base planted his path right in front of Ananta, forcing her to really have to think her way out to get ahead of him. To increase the interest, Base slapped a button on the car's controls that sent a hail of jelly beans out at Ananta's windshield.

"Chew on these!"

20. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    With her last attack, Aislinn managed to topple Sark, and that was when Tron stepped in. She didn't quite understand what he was doing, but soon the large man made up of Data was gone, and from what she could understand, it sounded like Tron might have taken back the world and saved it. A smile spread across her face as she could now see the rest of the team clearly standing opposite to her. "Way to go! We did it!" She cheered as she ran over to them. She wanted to give someone a hug to celebrate, but then had to remind herself that she didn't know these people that well and it might be weird to them. Instead she had to settle for a pat on the back that she gave Kel as she took a place beside everyone.

"Well you all certainly make a good strong team. How long have you guys been working together anyways?" Aislinn asked as she looked at the team that she was now a part of. Seeing how they fought, how well they worked together, it made Aislinn feel like she was missing something. She had trained so hard with her mentor to become an efficient keyblade wielder, but she never learned the meaning of teamwork and friendship. The only friends she really had were her mentor and her sister anyways. Seeing this group, these kids, it made Aislinn almost feel out of place all of the sudden. However she wasn't doing this to find acceptance. As long as she became a master and was able to protect her sister, that was all that mattered.