Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

Andrew could not help but smile at Ralph. Someone had to show X what was up. For now he was not really paying attention to X. He turned back to Glen and steel. "I do not like this whole going with just two people thing something just does not feel right. One thing for sure is it does not seem like we have much choice." He turned to the three gate that where there, Sugar Rush, Fix It Felix Jr, and Hero's Duty. Picking one at random he walked to the gate and walked trough it.

The first thing he notice was that there did not seem to be much of anything but a tall bulling and not much else. There did not seem to be much to do here at all.

2. Krowley Moderator

FIX-IT-FELIX JR

The black robed person followed AJ into the Fix-It-Felix Jr. gate to find the blonde boy staring up at the more than ten story brick building. There was nothing around them but a limited patch of green grass, and a brick junkyard in the rear.
    "Not much detail, is it?" X reluctantly spoke. As the tall building stood before them, a frantic handyman, not even reaching four feet tall was bouncing around as if he hit a power up. "Oh no, this is bad! So very very bad!" He looked at X and AJ and stopped bouncing. He approached them and looked upwords, his color pallete being of mostly light blue colors. "Excuse me friends... I'm looking for my co-worker; Ralph. He's about this tall!" He jumped up high just passing seven feet. "Kind of a smelly guy, mean attitude, giant fists... I don't suppose you've seen him anywhere have you? He's the game's bad guy and we can't really start the game without him, see? If he doesn't wreck, I can't fix!" He showcased his golden hammer as it shimmered in front of them.

HERO'S DUTY

Ralph looked round him as he quickly threw on a battle suit and entered a battalion of fully armored soldiers ready to depart for a new mission.

SUGAR RUSH

"Umm excuse me!" A teenage girl's voice blared. As Ananta and Base turned, they looked down to find two short racers with giant heads approaching them. The one who spoke had tan skin, rosy cheeks, pink and short platinum blonde hair in a bob-cut. She batted her thick eyelashed unamused at the newcomers. Her companion had short green hair pulled into pigtails, and a candle themed helmet. "I don't know what you think you're doing, but I've definately never seen you two around here!"
    The Candle headed one gasped. "Taffyta! What if they're glitches?!"
    "Well then Candlehead, that gives them even more reason to leave! King Candy says glitches can't race." The girl was rude and bossy, folding her arms. "You better get out of here fast or you'll be in real trouble if the king finds you!"

[​IMG]

"Kel.. Aislinn..." Tron nodded to the both of them.
    "Thi is Tron, he's a security program here," Hikaru summarized. He tried to think quickly of what he could call themselves in terms of program format. They had keys for starters. Keyblade weilders are practically security warriors right?
    "And uhh... we're security programs too!" He looked to Kel and Aislinn to try and catch them up to speed. "Tron says that Sark guy has been controlling this place... Maybe he could get us the access code we need?"
    Tron shook his head. "Unlikely. Sark wants to remain in power... There is a seven password system to open the gate and only he knows it. Sark is all about power and control... He wouldn't just give it away. And to make sure he doesn't get challenged for it, he's threatening up and coming programs with the possibility of being derezzed."
    Hikaru tilted his head. "Derezzed, huh?" He shrugged to the other three. "That doesn't sound too bad."
    Meanwhile, in the light cycle arena, one of Sark's programs had just sped in front of a competing cyclist, causing the program to shatter.
    "AND ANOTHER PROGRAM IS DEREZZED FROM THE PRELIMINARY MATCHES!"
    Hikiaru's mouth dropped a good few inches. "So uhh... where do the derezzed guys respawn?"
    "Respawn?" Tron looked confused. "What is... respawn?"
    Hikaru gulped...

"That's why I'm looking for four players to elist as a challenging team.. to end Sark's reign as Grid Master!"
    "And you'd just give it to us?..." Hikaru asked.
    "Security programs mend and defend. I trust you wouldn't go against your programming any more than I would," Tron smiled.

Hikaru looked to his partner. "What do you think Stratos?"

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  3. Light-Rune Maven Seer

As the others were all clearing out, Steel stared off in the direction that Ralph had gone. He was curious about the man, and it seemed that they had nowhere else to go anyway.

"Well then, it was nice seeing the others again, but it's time to get back to business... or was this all just a game?" Shaking his head, Steel turned back to his newest partner. "It seems everyone else is already set on their destination, so I guess you and I will be checking out that "Hero's Duty" game. Though I admit I would have wanted to head in after Ralph anyway." He spent the briefest of moment giving his head a scratch before turning back towards their destination. "'Not a foe shall stand before us' yes? We have limited time, so let's get this done as only we can. Sound good to you 'partner'?" As the two made their way to "Hero's Duty" Steel once again felt that he would enjoy this new partner ship.

((Several Friendship levels rose! (To be adjusted later)))
    -----------------------------------------------

It seemed that the two had walked in on Ralph joining with a battalion of soldiers. It was probably best if they tried to blend in for now. Though, where would they get a set of that armor? Should they try a different approach?

4. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Beuce looked around at the city. It was an odd thing to see. It was clearly nighttime. In fact, there didn't really seem to be a sky. Yet, the entire city before them was brilliant lit up with neon lights, making something of an ambient blue glow around the entire place. In addition, this seemed to be one of the worlds where their attire changed simply from entering. Beuce's outfit was fairly similar, but had a darker color scheme, rimmed with similar neon blue lights that were found around the city. "I can't honestly say. It looks like some kind of techno city...If we're going to find the password, i guess we can't do much but explore."

5. cstar stay away from my waifu

Kaida's silence for the most part had been trying to figure out exactly what was going on. The world splitting seemed weird compared to the other ones, and after she felt herself being led into one of the worlds by Luna at that point anyway. She hadn't fully seen what group went in there before her so she didn't know who the other 2/4 was, but she knew she'd figure it out soon anyway. Besides, better to just get started than wait around for her to mentally process everything.

[​IMG]

Upon entering the world, Kaida immediately realized her attire changed just by walking on in. She moved her hands up to her head to feel the helmet, since it immediately felt heavier to her and she wanted to adjust it, and the neon glow to the outfit she thought was pretty cool. She heard Luna ask a question, and heard a response from Beuce, which caused her to look up and see Beuce were with her. Even if she wasn't sure what her relation with Ignis was yet, she was content that Beuce was at least there, since she knew he had her back at least.

Kaida thought about Luna's question and said, "Well, they did mention us being in a... game of some kind before? So maybe we're in a computer? That's my best guess. Now, what exactly is going on inside the computer I have no idea..." Kaida looked around at the neon-city like environment and commented, "Seems very empty for a city though, and everything just seems so... dreary... oh no are we in some sort of dystopian future genre?"

6. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]
    As Stratos had tried to introduce himself to the man, he then felt a hand on his shoulder and looked over. With a pleasant look of surprise he saw that both Aislinn and Kel had followed them into the world to help them out. "Hey guys, nice to have you with us. We were just introducing ourselves to this guy." He pointed to Tron. Hikaru then introduced him to the other two as well, and managed to convince Tron that they too were Security Programs. Stratos wasn't quite sure what being one entailed, but hopefully it fell in line with pretty much everything they'd normally do anyway. Tron went on to describe how he needed people to help him end this man, Sark's, reign over wherever it was they actually were. When Stratos looked at the light cycles and was proposed to join a team to fight against Sark by doing such, the boy gulped briefly at the idea of going on one of those. His track record with using vehicles wasn't that great, and dying if he crashed didn't seem like something he wanted to get involved in. "I'm not so sure this is a good idea," he said to Hikaru. Though, this was the only way they were going to get anywhere, and so Stratos followed with, "but I think we don't have much of a choice in the matter. So, you can count me in Tron."

7. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Aislinn listened to what Hikaru was saying, trying to catch up on what was happening the best she could. She could understand that he couldn't straight up tell her the whole story without it seeming weird, so she picked up on what she could. Long story short they needed to defeat this Stark person in order to get what they needed to win beat this section of the test. When Hikaru asked where players respawned and there wasn't an answer, Aislinn frowned. Derezzed was just a fancy electronic way of saying dead. Of course, she knew this was another mission where people wanted them dead, why would she have hoped for anything better? Still she had a duty to serve and protect, just as this man said. "So we win or we get derezzed. If we don't do anything Stark wins and it isn't good for anyone. It looks like our path is clear then. I will help as well." Aislinn offered. She didn't totally understand what was so wrong with this Stark person, but she got the sense that they would need to do something about him and quick.

8. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis Banner.png
    Ignis looked around at where she had ended up. This place seemed a lot like Shibuya, with the tall buildings and everything, but it was very different, with lights all over the place and a futuristic look. Then she looked down and noticed her clothes had changed slightly too. Her dress had disappeared and replaced with a black outfit: pants, shoes, tank top, and gloves, all laces with a blue lining. Apparently this world really liked the dark and dreary with a hint of blue.

Beuce wondered where they would go and Kaida wondered what kind of world they were in. Pointing out the obvious that they were in a game world, Ignis didn't really care much past that point. But Kaida was right about one thing, the streets were pretty empty of people. It was almost an unsettling feeling, like they were in an abandoned world.

"Can't say I know for sure where we are, but I can say I don't have a good vibe about it. Maybe we should look around and see if we can't find any people? Seems like there should at least be someone we can talk to."

9. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]
    Ananta blinked at the accusation. "Glitches? No, no. We are certainly not glitches." Ananta huffed. "We just...uh, got lost is all." Ananta said, trying to make this seem a little less odd for the girls.

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

The sight of the cyclist being derezzed before them was more than enough to affirm the risks of partaking, but if they wanted to get the access code they needed to get to Sark and to do they, winning in the arena was the quick and only way for them to do so. It was concerning with the fact that the only vehicle that he's had experience with was his glider and that functioned fairly different compared to the cycles. Geez they hadn’t even been here all that long and their lives were already at risk. This new GM really wasn't holding anything back on them. “If my partner's up for it, then so am I.” Not that he would've been opposed it anyway.

11. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

Andrew turned when X said 'Not much detail, is it?' He said nothing to this. A frantic handyman seemed to be coming up to them. 'Oh no, this is bad! So very very bad!' He was not sure what was bad but he was sure he would find out. 'Excuse me friends... I'm looking for my co-worker; Ralph. He's about this tall!' The Ralph from before? 'Kind of a smelly guy, mean attitude, giant fists... I don't suppose you've seen him anywhere have you? He's the game's bad guy and we can't really start the game without him, see? If he doesn't wreck, I can't fix!'

"Yea some guy by the name of Ralph had on red-and-orange shirt with two yellow buttons up, and brown single-strapped overalls. He had fists were the size of cinder blocks. That gut right?" He continued. "He went on about winning a medal and headed towards some place called Hero's Duty." He did not think it would hurt to help this man. If he had to guess the person must be Fix-It-Felix Jr.

12. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    As the others departed for their own goals and Steel mentioned Hero's Duty, Glen nodded. "Hero's Duty sounds like one hell of a place, should be interesting" he stated, hiding his enthusiasm a little poorly. The name of the game sounded pretty great, and hey maybe they could get a medal if they did well too! Not much later, he hurried through the entrance and into the game.

No sooner had he entered than he and Steel were immediately thrust into what seemed to be a warzone, or at least the beginnings of one. There didn't seem to be too much actual war going on there right then, but from the looks of the armoured soldiers standing in a group and focusing intensely on the one that stood before them there was about to be something big going on. His eyes stopped on one of the soldiers that seemed to be a bit bulkier than the others, and he recognised that one as Ralph. Nudging Steel discreetly, he pointed at the other suits of armour for a moment.

"Ralph said he doesn't know anything about the portal, but he at least knows about these other games. Maybe he knows someone who can point us in the right direction? I bet if we help him get that medal he was after he'll do everything he can. We should get in those suits of armour so we don't stand out from the others and see what's going on, then keep going after our goal" the keyslinger whispered before making a move to proceed. Moving very quietly, he made his way over to one of the battlesuits and slipped one on. It was a little big for him, but he could make it work. Probably. Looking over back at his partner, he motioned for him to come over. Thankfully, Steel and himself both seemed to be quick on their feet, as he'd seen Steel in battle a few times, so Glen had no doubt his friend would be able to get over without an issue. Turning his attention back to the group of soldiers, he slipped in as stealthily as he could amongst the soldiers. Maybe they'd get lucky and arrive in the middle of a briefing, but seriously who what were the odds of that?

13. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Glitches. To be honest, they didn't belong there, so maybe "glitches" wasn't an accusation too far from the truth. However, the accusers had no business knowing that. Base let his teammate speak, and tried to follow up.

"We were on our way to the big... thing. The word escapes me right now. An event, of some kind, somewhere, that we have to go to or else we'll miss it."

It was not a good lie, by any means, but he hoped it would suffice to convince two children; or at least, what appeared to be children.

OOC:
    I apologize for the delay. I have to clear off my desk before writing, and it's been a busy week.

EDIT 2.0: Thanks to a late tax refund, I now have a PC. Turning into an adult over the course of SOS has had its highs and its lows.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  14. Krowley Moderator

Tron nodded his head in thanks. "You're right to be sceptical. I don't blame you if you have second thoughts. The team I fought with got derezzed in the last round. I managed to win the match, but was the last survivor unfortunately..." Tron took a moment of reflection to mourn the nullified programs.But their deletions will not be in vain. Their bravery will forever remain in my memory banks." He looked to the arena as Team Sark had just won nother victory. "Looks like Team Sark made it to the semi-finals. If we beat this next team, we can face him in the final match, and restore the Space Paranoids to it's former user friendly state." He reached into his suit and pulled out four cylindrical rods, handing one to each of the weilders. "Here are your light cycles."

Hikaru looked to his partner and shrugged. "Well, I'm sure you save on fuel..." He chuckled, trying to make sense of the thing.
    Tron was surprised at their lack of knowledge. "You've never riden a light cycle? Truly you all must be from another game. If I wasn't so desperate for team mates, I may have had to apprehend you," He smiled. "That was humor. Users use it all the time to help lighten spirits."
    He demonstrated the light cycle summoning by grabbing the cylinder with both hand in a horizontal position. In a beam of light, the cylinder spilled out data to create his light cycle.
    "Try getting the feel of it. Wheels up in 5 nano's." He revved up as he began to circle the practice arena. "And try not to go Turbo on me if we win!"

Hikaru looked at his cylinder and then back to the arena. Sark's team was playing to the crowd and reveling in their latest win. "Team Sark looks tough." The programs took off their helmets as four familiar faces were brought into view. "Xara, Noroz, D'daear, and Shapur all had wide smiles as they locked eyes with the party. Xara smirked as she closed a fist and slashed her thumb across her neck.
    Hikaru blinked in disbelief. "Uhh Stratos... I need help reacting to something..."

High above the keyblading crew, flew over an enormousflying machine, its core giving off a bright light. The Recognizer pulses with energy as it soared above the city. The Recognizer scans all four of them as it eventually hovers to the ground and lowers it's passenger bay. A group of Black Guards with orange circuitry stand at the ready preparing to interrogate the newcomers. A black guard apprached the group with a small device in his hand. "Identifying programs..." A small blue light ran over Kaida. "Handle not found." The same was done to Luna. "Handle not found." Then to Beuce. "Handle not found." And finally to Ignis. "Handle not found." The black guard turned to his partner. "Stray programs identified. Isolating for quarantine." Before anything could be said or done, all four of them were placed in digital handcuffs. No keyhole to unlock in sight. These control programs were quite efficient and had little time for talk.

The guards beamed the four of them ontot the rectifier as it flew quickly back to the game grid. Flying over the grid, the streets were empty and roars of applause could be heard from an arena they were approaching. The rectifier opened it's doors upon arrival to the digital coliseum, the black guards shoving the group into the stadium before flying off in their rectifier.

CLU stood atop his vantage point as he smirked to the newcomers.
    "Welcome, our latest contestants!" He called out, the crowd reacting very positively. He eyed the programs closely as one of his subjects handed him a datadisc. He read it quickly enough and handed it back, placing his hands behind his back. "So I see we have a couple of stray programs. No function or handle in our game! I dare say say we have another turbo fiasco on our hands." The crowed booed and jeered at Kaida, Luna, Ignis and Beuce. Bits of trash were thrown at them, and eventual shoe being thrown straight t Beuce's head. "But worry not! The game grid helps rectify any stray trespassers. Normally, you would be deleted on sight, but you're in luck. Only a special few are granted 'Disc War' privileges." He pushed a button that expanded the arena. "Allow me to explain since you still look confused. My name is CLU. The game master of the grid. You four are to compete in a death match with four other programs. Winners move on. Losers, get derezzed."
    He was joined thereafter be his right hand man in jet black armor. "Manage to defeat them, and you will be able to access the password you so crave. It just so happens, Rinzler here, has the secrets you desire." He smiled devilishly, knowing what they came for. "That's what you're after isn't it? Yes, you're own game master has told me everything... A Mr. Sho Minamimoto I believe his name was. He even gifted me with the programs you'll be fighting against." He pushed another button, having four programs in the black armor and orange circuitry appear before them. They took off their helmets to a very alarming sight. The faces of Etrius, Anora, Cat, and Eon. "I do look forward to your decision..." CLU ordered.

FIX-IT-FELIX JR

"Ralph's gone Turbo!" Felix panicked. "Oh no no, this is very bad!" He looked to AJ and the man known as X and was confused at their lack of reaction. "Wait... you don't know who Turbo is do you?! Guess your game must be pretty knew then, huh? Well, back when the Arcade first opened, TurboTime was by far the most popular game... ..and Turbo... Well, he loved the attention.. So, when Rogue Blasters got plugged in and stole Turbo's thunder... boy, was he jealous! So jealous that he abandoned his game and tried to take over the new one. Turbo ended up putting both games and himself out of order.. ..for good. And that's why I have to get Ralph home or the same thing's gonna happen to my game. Without him, no one's gonna wreck the building!"
    X looked up and saw two keybladers smashing the building. "Those two seem to be filling the role fine," he blankly stated. A few stories up, a digital copy of both Aden and Gwendolyn were smashing the windows of the building. "Friends of yours?" he asked AJ, the programs catching them at the corner of their eye. X watched and seemed a bit intrigued as one of them looked familiar.
    Aden and Gwendolyn prepared to brawl with AJ and X as Felix jumped and quickly began repairing windows, trying to restore it's stability.

HERO'S DUTY

Glen and Steel were lined up with the rest of the soldiers, including a very bulky Ralph who stood next to the others in the first row. The ship took off at an alarming speed as they zoomed through the sky. The commander was barking orders at the front. She was a tough, but slender woman with blonde hair and blue eyes. She stood in front of the group and gave her opening speech. "Attention maggots! I am your commanding officer; Sergeant Calhoun. Now listen up, cause I'm only gonna say this once. Fear's a four letter word, ladies. You wanna go pee-pee in your big boy slacks, keep it to yourself. It's make your mammas proud time! - I love my mamma! Consider this a test run for keeping everyone loose and limber. Remember that we are humanity's last hope. Our mission.. ..destroy all Cy-bugs. Our job is to get the gamers to the top of that building.. ..so they can get a medal and that's it! So, stick to the program, soldiers!" She cleared her throat as she knocked on the door twice. "You ready rookies? Let's find out." The ship landed quickly as the docking bay doors opened to reveal a horrific wasteland. Giant cybernetic bugs roamed the skies as they dove and charged at the enhanced soldiers.

Sweet mother Hubbard!" Ralph gulped as he held his gun tight.

Cy-Bug, 12 o'clock! Take it, newbies!" Calhoun ordered at Steel and Glen.
    "And be sure to watch it, rookies! These monsters become what they eat!"
    This was made apparent as Ralph had already lost his gun. A cybug had gotten a hold of it and it's arms turned into guns, firing at the rampant giant as he ran away.
    "Shoot the eggs before they hatch!" She continued barking. As Glen and Steel were prepared to fire, they were cut off by two of the Troops from the sergeant's squad, pointing their guns at them. Their helmets dispersed to reveal Karina and Leo, armed and ready to shoot. Leo took aim at Steel and took a few pot shots and Karina reloaded.

SUGAR RUSH

Taffyta scoffed. "Yeah, right... Prepared to be told on you glitches!" She reached for her whistle and blew it, summoning two familiar faces in sprinkled armor. Though it looked a bit silly, they were still threatening to be sure. Candlehead tugged at Taffyta. "Come on let's get out of here! We're gonna miss the race!" Taffyta sighed. "Aww, I always get to miss all the action. The two little girls raced off as Base and Ananta were stood to face off against digital copies of Flora and Kross.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  15. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Kross had not been seen for a while. When was the last time he'd seen him? Base wracked his brain. Wasn't he right there with Kross in the Wastelands? Why was he marching up in candied armor along with someone else he didn't quite recognize... but they did look strangely familiar.

"I'm doubting this is going to be a happy reunion, going solely by the looks of things," he mentioned to Ananta. He didn't summon his Keyblade just yet, but he was ready to; if the two made themselves known to be a real threat, then he'd be sure to greet a fellow apprentice of Yen Sid with a warm welcome.

16. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Kaida hadn't expected to be so quickly arrested when they were identified as foreign entities. Usually in a world, no one knew they weren't from there, they never found out and their leaving usually happened without conflict. But these people expected it, perhaps it was because of the inter-connectivity to the other games? She didn't know but she tried struggling a little bit against them when they were arrested. When they were pushed into the coliseum, Kaida looked around at the scene a little bit confused as she listened to the announcer speak. Something about a Turbo situation? Before booing ensued and objects were thrown and she ducked her head to dodge a couple. Watching a flying shoe head towards Beuce and hit him and she hoped it didn't hurt too bad

She listened to this man's challenge, of course they were warned in advance about them, well at the very least it would make this more streamlined if it was an offer. And hey, she was willing to play a game against opponents for the password, she figured she could take 'em. That was when they revealed the opponents and her heart sank. She didn't really know one of them, she vaguely recognized Anora, but Cat and Etrius she definitely remembered and she stepped a bit closer and she said, "Cat! Etrius! Is that you?!" she hoped it was some sort of illusion or trick to make them feel worse about who they were fighting, but she hadn't seen them in so long that she hadn't the slightest idea if they were illusions or the real thing.

17. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel was quick to join Glen in donning a set of the armor and jumping into line alongside Ralph. Though, he wasn't quite as quick... he had to make some adjustments for his tail and...

Wait... how was his muzzle fitting into this helmet?

A mystery he chose to save for later.

The analysis of new information that had been received from the commander would also have to wait; for now he had to dodge gun fire.

Being thrown into a war zone hadn't been too much of a surprise: a lot of games involved combat. That was simply how it was. Having to face two entities that had previously been documented as allies was quite a bit more shocking. Still; he doubted they were the real ones. In the end, it just meant he would be justified in punching the lights out of Karina. Dodging the shots as best as he could, Steel sent a few of his own towards Karina as he made his way towards Leo. Hopefully he could prevent her from finishing her reload. Once he made it closer to Leo, he ducked towards the other's torso and made a sharp jab to the stomach. With "Leo" doubled over in pain, he delivered a quick kick to the face.

He briefly wondered what kind of strength these beings had though, and how long it would take for them to go down.

18. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Kel took a few moments to examine the rod that Tron had handed them. Had it not been for the demonstration that Tron had provided for them, he likely wouldn't continued to look at it with a confused look on his face until accidentally getting it to work. A mental note was made before his attention turned towards Sark's team...and the faces that they wore. Xara, Anora, D'daear, and Shapur, all of which he knew though only in three out of the four did his knowledge extent past simply their names. What made all this even more perplexing was the appearance of Xara, who had just been with them for the previous trial and despite not being on the list of partners, was now playing for the other team. "This isn't going to be good."

19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Aislinn took the rod then watched as Tron demonstrated to them what to do, remarking on the fact that they weren't from that program. Aislinn rubbed the back of her neck trying to take in all she could about the light cycle that they were supposed to be using. The entire thing was making her uncomfortable but she knew that she had to help. After she got the basic idea about how to use it, Aislinn turned to Starks team. She watched as they finished a match and then turned to face them. One face out of the bunch looked familiar to Aislinn. She didn't know her well, but recognized her from when she first joined this group. She had disappeared right before they had come to these programs. Aislinn looked a little confused. "Do you think this was part of the game masters game? Taking Xara like that? I haven't seen her since departing for the first part of the test." Aislinn whispered to Kel, trying to make sense of it all.

20. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

Andrew looked at the man that was before him, the one he thought was Fix-It-Felix Jr. He went on about Ralph's going Turbo. He was not sure what that was all about. He was sure he was going to find out tho. 'Oh no no, this is very bad! Wait... you don't know who Turbo is do you?! Well, back when the Arcade first opened, TurboTime was by far the most popular game... ..and Turbo... Well, he loved the attention.. So, when Rogue Blasters got plugged in and stole Turbo's thunder... boy, was he jealous! So jealous that he abandoned his game and tried to take over the new one. Turbo ended up putting both games and himself out of order.. ..for good. And that's why I have to get Ralph home or the same thing's gonna happen to my game. Without him, no one's gonna wreck the building!' "We? Wait can we just go from game to game?" He thought that once he picked a game he was stuck there until something happened or he did something. This was a good thing. Well the best best was to go in to Hero's Duty and find Glen and steel and then find Ralph. "Well I guess we should go into Hero's Duty and find some friends of mine. Then we can find Ralph" That was when X pointed out something on the building. Someone seemed to be smashing the windows of the building. Looking up he saw two people that he did not know. Aden and Gwendolyn.

The girl he thought he might have saw before and talked to once or twice be he could no be sure. That was when X asked him 'Friends of yours?' "No I do not really know many people. That girl looks like I have seen her before but I cant be sure." He turned to Fix-It-Felix Jr. "Any ideas?"