Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]
    Stepping back, Ananta saw the two Heartless disappear and Frollo was nowhere to be seen. Ananta gasped upon realizing that Quasimodo and Esmerelda were being chased by Frollo with a sword. "We'll never catch them!" she said, watching in horror. Frollo, however, ended up falling to his death below. Relieved, she turned back to see Esmerelda just barely holding onto Quasimodo. Suddenly, her grip gave way, but Quasimodo was saved by Phoebus, who managed to catch him and lift him over the edge.

Ananta sighed in relief and headed down to meet up with Phoebus, Quasimodo, and Esmerelda. Ananta smiled at Quasimodo's thanks and she nodded to him. "You're welcome Quasimodo. I'm glad we got to meet and be friends with someone as kind and caring as you." she said. She tucked the new ability away and looked to her group. "I think we're going to head back to the roof and decide on where to go next. Right ladies?" Ananta said, walking with the rest of the group up to the top of Notre Dame.

Upon reaching the top, a keyhole appeared above the group. Ananta glanced at it and got excited. "It's been so long..am...am I...?" she said to herself, looking at her keyblade glow. "Whoa!" she said, holding it up with both her hands and feeling an immense power overcome her. A light shone from her keyblade and shot right into the keyhole. A loud locking noise could be heard and she stared at her keyblade a moment. Then, she jumped up and down happily. "Finally!" she said. "After being denied so many times....this is awesome!" Ananta turned to look at Steel. "So is there a keyhole for you guys too?" she asked.

2. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    It was a relief as the heartless disappeared, but things weren't over yet. She looked around and spotted Frollo on the top of the bell tower with Quasimodo and Esmeralda. Aislinn instantly went tense when she realized there was no way that she could get up there in time. Her breath caught in the back of her throat as she watch Quasimodo nearly fall, only hanging on by Esmeralda's grasp. "No!" Aislinn shouted out as she took a step forward still knowing that she couldn't do anything to help.. The sword was over Esmeralda's head but there was no way that she could stop this from happening. However by some miracle that she could see, Frollo left as Phoebus arrived and saved Quasimodo. Relief filled her seeing this and she finally let herself let her keyblade go.

Turning back to the group she noticed a keyhole. There was a look of confusion on her face when she saw it at first, but she watched as Ananta used her keyblade and it disappeared. Aislinn didn't bother asking about it however instead turning to Stratos.
    "Good job partner. It was a pleasure working with you." She said with a smile having a feeling that this mission was now over.

3. Light-Rune Maven Seer

"Yeah..." Steel commented silently to Ananta as he stared up at the large glowing shape in the sky. Raising his keyblade, Steel watched as a beam of light burst forth from the magic sword, shooting towards the keyhole and sealing it with an audible click.

4. Skyheart Joker

As the groups had unleashed one final barrage of attacks against the two large heartless, they seemed to have been completely overwhelmed. The Volcanic Lord and Blizzard Lord had both been destroyed by the force of the keyblade wielders, and with that, vanished into a puff of darkness with their hearts being released into the air. However, though they had killed the two largest threats, they were not the only one. Watching the scene between Frollo and Quasimodo in what can only be described as a rollercoaster of emotions too great to be put down into words, Stratos was relieved to see that everything had all worked out.

With a grin on his face as the keyholes of the world were sealed, them presumably having completed their mission, he then heard his partner congratulate him. Turning to her with a smile on his face he said,
    "yeah, you were pretty good out there yourself. Hit like a truck against those two heartless." While he was briefly reminded of power displayed by someone else, he then shook it off and gave Aislinn a thumbs up saying, "glad to have you on board our merry band of misfits, Hero."

5. Krowley Moderator

"Nice to meet all of you," Hiro nodded. "And remember, if you ever need me or Baymax, we'll be right here."
    Baymax at this point was handing red lollipops to those from the UG that didn't receive one prior. "You have all been very good. Have a lollipop."

The words "Mission complete" were engraved on their keyblades as They could see their hands begin to glitch out of the world. It was a very abrupt send off as all seven of them were instantly teleported to some other unknown location...

Hiro was confused from the sudden disappearance, with Baymax blinking neutrally. "I am not sensing their vitals on my scanner."
    "I can see that too buddy," Hiro added. The whole ordeal managed to spook him a bit. "I just hope they're okay."
    "No signs of damage or disintegration have been made."
    "Yeah yeah, everyone's healthy," Hiro chuckled.
    "The one called 'Hikaru' withstanding. His vital signs are- irregular."
    Hiro looked a bit uneasy. "Is he.. sick?"
    "No. Just...irregular."
    Hiro propped himself onto Baymax's back. "Well, they're all kind of a bit off... They'll be fine though. Now come on! Aunt Cass is going to start wondering why we're not home yet!"
    Hiro flew off on Baymax's back across the city, feeling a little lighter after trying to avenge his brother.

San Fransokyo
    World Completion Bonus:
    AJ completed 100% of the missions. Gained 500 EXP
    Glen completed 100% of the missions. Gained 500 EXP
    Hikaru completed 100% of the missions. Gained 500 EXP
    Ignis completed 100% of the missions. Gained 500 EXP
    Kaida completed 100% of the missions. Gained 500 EXP
    Kel completed 100% of the missions. Gained 500 EXP
    Kaida completed 100% of the missions. Gained 500 EXP
    Xara completed 100% of the missions. Gained 500 EXP
    Base completed 66% of the missions. Gained 330 EXP
    Gwendolyn completed 33% of the missions. Gained 165 EXP

AJ leveled up! (28)(29)(30)
    Glen leveled up! (31)
    Hikaru leveled up! (31)(32)
    Ignis leveled up! (30)(31)
    Kaida leveled up! (30)(31)
    Kel leveled up! (31)(32)
    Base leveled up! (31)

6. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Luna lowered her keyblade as she saw the heartless disappear. She saw as the rest of the group look around for Quasimodo and Frollo. She watched as Frollo raise his sword before Quasimodo. Before Frollo could strike, the gargoyle that was underneath him began to crumble. He slipped and held onto to the gargoyle before it completely snapped off the building and take Frollo along with it. Sending them both into the firey pit below. A sigh of relief escaped Luna as Phoebus, Esmeralda, and Quasimodo were safe. The party quickly caught up to the three as Quasimodo stepped forward toward them. "All my life, Frollo told me the world is a dark, cruel place... But now, I see that the only thing dark and cruel about it was people like him... Thank you." Luna stepped toward Quasimodo as she sat on her knees before him. She smiled before speakig to him. "No Quasi. If anybody should be sayjng 'Thank You', it should be me." Luna casted her eyes down to her knees before raising them once more to Quasimodo's. "You reminded me to really open my eyes and see people for who they are on the inside and not for how they appear on the outside. Long ago, I had met a person that others had told me that they were vicious, vile, a liar, a deciever, and just an all around terrible person. For the longest time, I believed every word they said." Luna closed her eyes as her thoughts went back to that person. She opened them once more and spoke. "As I continued speaking with that person, all the words others had told me about them begun to dissapate and no longer ring true. They weren't anything like the others had mentioned. They are the complete opposite. I'm glad to call her my friend now. And I feel terrible for ever harboring such thoughts and pass quick judgment on her in the past. I want to thank you for reminding me to keep an open mind. Thank You Quasimodo." Luna smiled as she extended out her hand toward him. Mira.....I hope our paths cross in the future once more... So I can apologize to you for my behavior toward you in the past.....When we return home, I'll prove history wrong about your actions in the past....We will all be able to walk the same road, my friend... A tear had left Luna's eyes as she thought about her old friend.

7. Krowley Moderator

"Ohh, p=please don't be sad," he timidly asked.
    "Well... it may not exactly be time for celebration... but it's definately a triumph for this city," Pheobus added. The group watched over as citizens were helping to extinguish the fires of the city of the bells. The town of both the french and the gypsies alike were working together to repair the place they called home.
    "At long last, our people are free," Esmerelda said, watching over the cathedral.

At that moment all players were brought together as both the UG and RG were now combined once more. As Quasi, Pheobus and Esmerelda were still starign over the city, unaware three extra people had appeared.

MISSION was engraved on all their keyblades. Each of their bodies began to glitch out like a computer program before they all glitched out. From above the belltower, the three gargoyles; Victor, Laverne, and Hugo were watching as the six of them vanished.
    "Holy mackerel, did you fellas see that!" Laverne asked, adjusting her eyes.
    "Vanished! Like ghosts!" Victor added.
    "What do you expect? They're gypsies. Probably all little magic tricks and what not. I deduct point for any flashy smoke or presentation value though..." Hugo began nibbling on some bread with bits of char from the fire.
    "Shame they won't receive credit for their heroic action. Noe one but the three of us and the three of them knew what was going on." Victor sighed while Hugo greedily continued to eat.
    "I'm more upset poor Quasi didn't end up with any of the gypsy girls. He always was the cute one..." said Laverne.
    "I thought I was the cute one!" Hugo interrupted, his mouth full of unchewed food and loud crunching.
    "NO, you're the fat, stupid one witht he big mouth!!"

La Cite Des Cloches
    World Completion Bonus:
    Aislinn completed 100% of the missions. Gained 500 EXP
    Ananta completed 100% of the missions. Gained 500 EXP
    Beuce completed 100% of the missions. Gained 500 EXP
    Luna completed 100% of the missions. Gained 500 EXP
    Steel completed 100% of the missions. Gained 500 EXP
    Stratos completed 100% of the missions. Gained 500 EXP

Aislinn leveled up! (31)(32)
    Ananta leveled up! (30)(31)
    Beuce leveled up! (31)(32)
    Luna leveled up! (31)
    Steel leveled up! (31)
    Stratos leveled up! (31)(32)

ALL PLAYERS RECEIVED GUARDIAN BELL KEYBLADE!

Back in Shibuya, Yue was growing impatient as to where all the keybladers had gone. She stood with her arms folded and left foot tapping to try and decrease her agitation. She noticed the Reaper Game's conductor standing not too far from her and called out to him. "Megumi! Is there something wrong with the teleporter! The kids aren't back yet!"
    Megumi adjusted his shades and walked over to her and with the warp pad. He eyed the warp pad but saw nothing wrong. "The technology is working fine it seems, but I'll take a look." He removed the cabinet panel and looked closer to examine the internal workings. "I didn't know being their exam co-ordinator would make you so motherly. It's precious really..."

"Less talking! More fixing! I can't afford to have them fail this exam... To much is riding on it."
    Megumi looked at the intricate wiring with delicate hands. "Well if their missions are complete, perhaps they're saying their farewells... You know how kids get with goodbye and with the players Xara and Gwendolyn withdrawing, this puts them at an uneven number. Even with your summoning of Base." Megumi paused as he removed a flat, disk-like beacon in his fingers. A red light was glowing off it as he removed it from the wiring. "Oh dear..."

"What? What'd you find!" Yue leaned down to see what Megumi had discovered.
    "It appears some one has been tampering with the teleporter. Whoever planted this beacon control when and where the players arrive... In other words, they've been teleported somewhere else..."
    "So teleport them back!"
    "Not as simple I'm afraid. Even if I reverse engineered the device, it wouldn't tell me where they are. I can't very well teleport someone if I don't know their location." In her mind, Yue had never needed DJ as much as she did now.

Megumi turned the disc over for any clues and found something troublesome. "But I do know who took them it seems. I'll send out my reapers at once to investigate. Rest assured, he will be punished." He walked passed her before she quickly grabbed his arm. "Hang on a sec, you're not getting off that easy. Who took them!"
    Megumi sighed. "Before you called in your favor, another Reaper Officer was in line to run the reaper's game... When I informed him his opportunity would be postponed, he didn't take it well... I suppose this is him trying to have his way now." He stood up and left the beacon with the machine. "Come. I'll explain everything as I gather the other Reapers. If his mental orientation has told me anything, it's that this reaper officer in particular doesn't like to lose... He's intelligent. Very intelligent. He likes to play mind games, so I hope those kids of your are smart..."

As the two walked away, the symbol on the beacon was revealed to be (π)

Meanwhile, all the players had been transported to an empty station where it looked like a resting hub. The room was line along the walls with tracks that led to different stations. Everything was offline and the place was a ghost town save for the thirteen who arrived. Almost like a grand, fancy hotel lobby. A young man's voic boomed around the room through the PA system in the center of the room.

"ATTENTION ALL YOCTOGRAMS! We interrupt your exam for a special bulletin announcement. You former proctor has been pulled from duty on accounts of her inability to supply you with a proper test of skill. In other words... (It's x2) die!"
    A small pause was met around the room as he explained further.

"Like it or not, this is how the game works now. Allow me to explain slowly to you binomials! This world your standing is is called GAME CENTRAL STATION. A digital realm that I have personally reserved for this portion of your exam... Only certain gates will open for you to enter other digital worlds. And don't forget about that always fun partner system... Your new partners have been hand picked by me and can be found on the leaderboard. Once you find your partners, try and factor yourselves some prep time. It's the only leniency you'll have in my game... MISSION DETAILS TO FOLLOW!"
    The PA system hung up as the leaderboard lit up with numbers.

1-9-19-12-9-14-14
    11-5-12

1-14-1-14-20-1
    2-1-19-5

1-10

2-5-21-3-5
    9-7-14-9-19

7-12-5-14
    19-20-5-5-12

8-9-11-1-18-21
    19-20-18-1-20-15-19

11-1-9-4-1
    12-21-14-1

Hikaru tilted his head in confusion. "Is this like... a test?"

8. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

Andrew stood there as Hiro said it was nice to meet them. He felt that the mission was over now. He could see his hands begin to glitch out of the world. It was a very abrupt send off as all seven of them were instantly teleported too... He closed his eyes for a moment.

He opened his eyes to see that he and the 12 others were transported to an empty station where it looked like a resting hub. The room it's self was filled with with tracks that led to different stations. Everything was offline and the place was a ghost town. A man's then came over a PA system. 'ATTENTION ALL YOCTOGRAMS! We interrupt your exam for a special bulletin announcement. You former proctor has been pulled from duty on accounts of her inability to supply you with a proper test of skill. In other words... (It's x2) die!' Well this was not good. 'Like it or not, this is how the game works now. Allow me to explain slowly to you binomials! This world your standing is is called GAME CENTRAL STATION. A digital realm that I have personally reserved for this portion of your exam.' What was going on? there was something about certain gates opening for you to enter other digital worlds. Just what he wanted to do.

'And don't forget about that always fun partner system... Your new partners have been hand picked by me and can be found on the leaderboard. Once you find your partners, try and factor yourselves some prep time. It's the only leniency you'll have in my game... MISSION DETAILS TO FOLLOW!' He began to count the people around them. "We have a problem there is only thirteen of us." A screen flashed and numbers showed up. What he wanted to do right now was something with numbers. He took out his bag out and pulled out some paper and a pencil. He pulled one sheet lose and put the rest of the paper back. He also put the bag away. He then wrote down the numbers that showed up. Never know when the information might be helpful.

Hikaru then asked 'Is this like... a test?' "Maybe" He thought for a moment. "The numbers have to mean something but there is nothing to tell us what they mean. I also found dreamers book Hikaru." He began writing on the paper some more. " Sometimes numbers equal letters. They said to find partners so maybe..."

At the top was letters and numbers.
    1=a 2=b 3=c 4=d 5=e 6=f 7=g 8=h 9=i 10=j 11=k 12=l 13-m 14=n 15=o 16=p 17=Q 18=r 19=s 20=t 21=u 22=v 23=w 24=x 25=y 26=z

1-9-19-12-9-14-14= Aislinn
    11-5-12= Kel

1-14-1-14-20-1= Ananta
    2-1-19-5= Base

2-5-21-3-5= Beuce
    9-7-14-9-19= Ignis

7-12-5-14= Glen
    19-20-5-5-12= Steel

8-9-11-1-18-21= Hikaru
    19-20-18-1-20-15-19= Stratos

11-1-9-4-1= Kaida
    12-21-14-1= Luna

1-10= AJ
    24= X ?
    "Wait I do not get a partner? What is this?" He was somewhat disappointed. He held out the paper for others to see. His name was at the bottom with no partner. "Well I guess I go alone?"

Ooc I had to do this twice because I lost it :(

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  9. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis Banner.png
    Ignis was standing around waiting for the keybladers to leave when all of a sudden they ended up in a different place altogether. Surprisingly, there was also the other group of keybladers from the second world. They were inside a giant white room with benches placed about and railways that led...somewhere. Ignis was completely confused about what was going on.

"So I guess we're not going to be split between two different versions of worlds this time?" She asked aloud, wondering if someone might have a decent answer.

Just then, a voice started booming from somewhere.

"ATTENTION ALL YOCTOGRAMS! We interrupt your exam for a special bulletin announcement. You former proctor has been pulled from duty on accounts of her inability to supply you with a proper test of skill. In other words... (It's x2) die!"

Ignis seemed to get exhausted just at the thought of what was going on. They had only just started this exam and they were already on a crash course to something else. And this one sounds like one of those obnoxious genius types who consider themselves smarter and better than everyone else. Ignis was already getting annoyed.

As the voice started to "explain" how things were going to go, a list of numbers came up, showing the new partners for this round. Ignis looked at the list and wondered what was going on. Just a list full of numbers? They probably had to relate to something. The voice said that is was the board for everyone's partners, so the numbers had to equate to their names somehow.

"Is this like... a test?" Ignis looked over at Hikaru as he asked about the numbers.

AJ seemed to understand pretty quickly, as he took out a piece of paper and pencil and figured the numbers equated to letters, and came up with a list of partner. In it, Ignis was partnered up with Beuce this time. She looked around for him and walked over.

"Well, guess we're partners this round."

10. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Glen had been about to tackle the number puzzle, but thankfully he didn't have to because AJ was doing it for them! Walking up, he gave the guy a pat on the back as he looked at the paper. "Damn AJ, you're a genius. Good job solving that, I owe you a drink sometime. Not right now, because only an idiot would start drinking when they're in the middle of a life-altering test. By the way, you should join me and Steel, we'll 3-man this next step and ace the test" he stated, before pulling out one of three bottles of alcohol (yes, three) that he'd managed to get his hands on in the last world, and took a drink. "I have no idea why all they sell back in that place is wine, but it's all I've got so it'll have to do!" he called out, before wandering on over to Steel.

So he was to be partnered with Steel. He didn't know Steel all that well, at least not as well as most of the others, but he seemed like an alright guy. Not quite alright enough to offer him a drink yet. "Alright Steel, lets kick some ass and become masters. This'll be easy as hell" the male said, eager to begin as always.

11. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    All seemed to be nice, Aislinn was smiling by the end of things, even if she was a little tired. Watching, Aislinn observed as Ananta locked the keyhole. After that they were teleported. Aislinn expected to find herself back at the place that they started, however instead they were transported to another place. Looking around, she didn't see Yue, who had been running her exam. "What is going on?" She pondered to herself. Suddenly a voice echoed through the chamber and Aislinn looked around a little confused as the voice spoke. As the voice finished speaking, she heard another boy speak up asking if it was some kind of test, as numbers appeared on the screen.

"What is this indeed." She whispered as she studied the numbers to try and figure things out. Staring at the numbers she started to piece together the numbers, equating them to letters. She it took a moment but she was able to get her name out of the numbers. From there she simple figured out that she was with Kel, the boy she had met back at the castle. She then started to go over the other names, but before she figured it all out another boy she met at the beginning as well started to write it out. While he was doing that, Aislinn walked over to Kel. "So it looks like we are partners, then." She said to him with a small smile. "I am a little concerned about this test though, it doesn't feel right. I mean the voice wasn't the same as the people we have already met to do with these tests. And while Yue said they would be difficult and we might die... well it sounds like this person is trying to kill us. Just... watch your back." She told Kel softly sounding quite concerned. ​

12. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

First came the feeling of satisfaction upon seeing the 'mission complete' appearing on his keyblade, then came the shock of seeing his hand go all digital before they were set away from Sanfransokyo and to somewhere else. Everyone else had appeared to arrived here as well as the 13 of them were the only ones in the room. The voice who had suddenly started speaking to them had mentioned that their former proctor was pulled from their job, which potentially meant that this was their next one. If that was true then it was a bit concerning to know that.

Numbers had appeared on the screen and Kel at first looked at them with some confusion as to what they meant before taking another look. His second look through was focused on the one grouping that had a line with only 3 numbers. If this was how they were to find their partners then that was probably him. The benefits of having only 3 letters in his name. He went back to try and solve who his partner was when they had approached him. This time he would be grouped up with Aislinn.

"I'll be counting on you to watch my back as well, we are partners after all."
    Kel said at first. He didn't like the sound of their current proctor nor the idea of what might be waiting them this time. "If he is deliberately going out of his way to kill us, then we'll just have to keep an eye out and support each others as partners."

13. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]
    The engraving of the Mission Complete on their keyblade was a happy moment. However, it was short-lived as they all digitized back into some other place. Ananta had closed her eyes in fear and only opened them when she found she felt whole again. So, she looked around to see who was near and she blinked. "What?" she said, hearing a voice speak to them out lout. Apparently Yue had been relieved of her duties and now this new guy was their...er....dictator. Ananta couldn't remember the word, but it was something musical. Composer? Conductor? Something or the other. But Dictator sounded better considering that's how Yue acted in their short meeting.

Looking upon the leaderboard style screen, Ananta noticed a bunch of numbers all mixed around. Ananta heard the voice and figured, "Maybe the numbers mean letters?" she mumbled, trying to find her name. She stopped when she saw a bunch of numbers repeated and chuckled. "That's me." she said, looking down one line and reading the numbers. "B....a....s....e....Base? Wait, Base is here??" she blinked and started to look around.

14. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]
    While everything within the world had come to its resolution, Stratos sat back and waited for them to get the news on their mission, when suddenly everything had shifted. Suddenly he, and the rest of his group, and the others for that matter, were in some place different. While it was certainly a bit jarring, Stratos didn't actually seem to make much note of the predicament. After all, if it wasn't as if this was the first time the group had been forcibly teleported somewhere else. Nevertheless, there was a strange voice that reverberated throughout the area, explaining what was going on. While Stratos wasn't quite sure who this person was, or what some of the words he was using even meant, but it seemed like he was now the one in charge of their examination in the Reaper Games. He was a bit concerned by this, as the games already had a high enough stakes behind them, but having a new examiner who actively wanted to kill them was a bit worrying. Sighing, the boy figured things would pretty much work themselves out or they'd all die horribly, and just went with it.

While they were shown a strange puzzle to begin with, it seemed that the blond haired newcomer had figured it out pretty quickly, and thus showed them what it had meant. "Hey, nice work there." After complimenting the newcomer, Straots looked at the list to see who it was he was working with. He saw the name Hikaru next to his. This caused the boy to scratch his head a bit in confusion. He knew that name sounded familiar, but he wasn't exactly sure whose face it belonged to. Looking around, Stratos knew pretty much everyone else in the room, easily able to associate a name to them, except for one. Reasoning that the blue haired boy was Hikaru, Stratos walked over to him and said, "Hikaru, right?" He pointed to himself saying, "Stratos. Anyway, it looks like we're partners for this portion of the exam." Reaching out his hand to shake, Stratos said, "pleasure to make your acquaintance." After that was done with, Stratos registered something that Ananta had said, looking and saying, "wait, Base is here?"

15. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    When the group had returned, she almost got into a bit of a mundane mindset, expecting not much more change. But the sudden shift in location threw her off, and at that point Kaida realized she could never trust herself to be comfortable with one location ever again. And then there were numbers were left for them to decipher. Kaida had no idea how to approach it. She kind of stared at it like it was some type of alien language, but when AJ seemed to figure it out, he looked on over at the list like everyone else had. Kaida saw that she had Luna, apparently, as a partner. This was fine to her, she had a brief conversation with Luna at one point and she knew who she was, which was fortunate considering there were some people in this group she barely knew the name of. Kaida walked on over to Luna and placed a friendly hand on her shoulder and she grinned, "You're stuck with me, my friend."

Kaida heard the other two ask that question and turned and said, "Yeah, Base is here! He showed up while we were all in San Fransokyo... though... um.... I don't know what happened to Xara and Gwendolyn... I... I hope they're okay."

16. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Beuce breathed a sigh of relief when they were transported away from their world. They'd passed the first part of the test. Though, he noticed two things were amiss. One, they weren't back in Shibuya, where they'd arrived the first time. Second, they were missing people. Their group seemed to be down a few people. Before he had time to really take things into account more, an unfamiliar voice began to blare over the PA. When they were called yoctagrams, Beuce made a self conscious face and looked down, pulling out the front of his pants slightly as if to reaffirm something to himself. "Yoctagram is a bit of an exaggeration..." He muttered. As the announcement continued, it was revealed that whoever was speaking was their new game master. It was at this point Beuce realized something was gravely wrong. One of the conditions was that the girl from the order was to be the one giving them the test. If someone else had stepped in and removed her, then it could only spell bad news. "I think this might be a bit harder than the last time. She wanted us to win. This guy clearly doesn't." Beuce said to the rest of the group.

When the numbers started, Beuce began to keep track of them in his head. He rolled around a few different possible meanings for them ,and eventually came to the conclusion that the simplest answer was probably right. About halfway through, he figured out what they meant and began to piece together number strings to names for a bit. As it turned out, he wasn't the only one who figured it out as AJ announced the answer to the rest of the group. As people began to go and find their partners, it became apparent what was going on. Most people had nearly never spoken to their partner more than once or twice. They were being paired with the person they had the least experience working with. Ignis approached him, announcing they would be a team for now. He nodded in acknowledgement. "Looks that way. It'll be good working with you." Seeming to have something rather urgent to say, he ended the conversation there and approached AJ. "You ought to hope that's the case. There's thirteen of us right now. That leads to an odd number, but 'X' seems a little ominous given the circumstances. One of Yue's conditions was that we were the only ones allowed to enter the test, but she's not our game master anymore either. If one rule was broken...Who's to say another one couldn't? If there's someone else among us, put here by him, it can only be bad. If you get a partner, don't trust them. Treat them every second like they'll tab you in the back, because if you don't, they might." The man said, concluding his warning. "Now that the heavy stuff is out of the way...." He walked over to Base and wrapped his glass arm around his shoulder and put him in something of a headlock. "You son of a *****. When did you get back? I haven't seen you since wasteland." He said, clearly happy to see the man.

17. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Base raised his hand at the mention of his name.

"Yeah, I'm here. Don't ask how. I actually don't know how." He reported in calmly, but lost his composure when Beuce put him in a headlock a moment after. "When is a bit foggy too. I just remember waking up in that last world, and I hardly even remember the Wastelands; let alone everything in between. And did you just say "asterisk" over and over just now?"

Beuce had been there since Base joined in. He was happy to be reunited with not just Hikaru, but another friend from Pachyderm Parade as well. Base smiled and pulled out of the headlock, rather embracing Beuce in a hug.

"It's good to see you, man. It's good to see anyone, but I was really hoping you were still around. Kind of still in the dark about the situation I woke up to. Everything happening right now doesn't make any sense."

18. Krowley Moderator

Hikaru returned Stratos' shake. "We've been losing a lot of people lately, but it's nice to see a returning face," Hikaru smiled. But what he said was true. Since the battle against Mizrabel, they'd lost Celio, Xara, D'daear, Gwendolyn, and Karina. He made his peace with it and tried to move on to keep going. "I know you've been with us since before the fall of Central Haven. So much has been happening, it almost feels like we can't stop and breathe. From what I saw, you helped a lot when the heartless invaded. So thanks," he nodded. "Really excited to be working with you!"

From seemingly out of nowhere, a man in a black coat digitized in the center of the station. Similar to the black coat Lea had shown them earlier, this new mysterious person walked forward and looked at the board. "Alphanumeric code," he stated, translate the names in his head. This newcomer's voice was robotic in tone. Like the text to voice translators you'd normally find on a computer. "A...J..." He turned to the others. "Which of you is A.J?" He walked forward, noticing most people had paired off until he noticed a blonde haired boy who looked to be the odd man out. "I am X. For the purpose of this exam, I gave up my identity as compensation to participate. Do not fail me, and I will not fail you." He was direct and to the point. He summoned a Skull Noise keyblade and held it aloft in front of him. "Do we understand each other? A-J?"

19. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

Andrew turned when Ignis said, 'So I guess we're not going to be split between two different versions of worlds this time?' He did not know how the girl even managed to get that. Then a voice he knew all too well said, 'Damn AJ, you're a genius. Good job solving that, I owe you a drink sometime. Not right now, because only an idiot would start drinking when they're in the middle of a life-altering test. By the way, you should join me and Steel, we'll 3-man this next step and ace the test.' He did not know about being a genius but it was not that difficult. "In my home world I always had to be thinking. I had to always out smart people just to get by. It was that or things happened." As for joining steel and glen he was not so sure. "Are you sure? I am not sure that is even possible but then again there is not like there is anyone around to tell me otherwise." Glen then pulled out three bottles of alcohol. He did not want to know when or how Glen managed to get them. 'I have no idea why all they sell back in that place is wine, but it's all I've got so it'll have to do!' Glen must have bought them at some point he could not exactly see him in the last world so anything was possible. He then watched him walked over to who he guessed was Steel.

He stood there a moment when some he did not know walked over to him and said, 'Hey, nice work there.' He watched him go over to where Hikaru was. The teen must be Stratos he thought to himself. So far only two people had come up to him and thanked him for solving the puzzle. That was when Beuce came up to him and said, 'You ought to hope that's the case. There's thirteen of us right now. That leads to an odd number, but 'X' seems a little ominous given the circumstances. One of Yue's conditions was that we were the only ones allowed to enter the test, but she's not our game master anymore either. If one rule was broken...Who's to say another one couldn't? If there's someone else among us, put here by him, it can only be bad. If you get a partner, don't trust them. Treat them every second like they'll tab you in the back, because if you don't, they might.' "Nothing so far has been clean cut. I do not plan on it." He watched Beuce walk off.

With nothing better to do he walked over to Glen and Steel. "I guess I will join you two because why not." That was when a man in a black coat digitized in the center of the station. This new mysterious person walked forward and looked at the board. That was when the man said, 'Which of you is A.J?' He was a little creaped out at this. The man came over to him and said, 'I am X. For the purpose of this exam, I gave up my identity as compensation to participate. Do not fail me, and I will not fail you.' He did not know what to say to this. The man then summoned a Skull Noise keyblade and held it aloft in front of him. 'Do we understand each other? A-J?' He did not know if this man was threatening him or not. He looked to Glen in hope he had some idea on what to do. "I guess so."

ooc did this whole post with on screen keyboard and it took forever

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  20. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Well at least Kel agreed with her on this. Aislinn smiled slightly a him. "Don't worry I got your back. We will be fine." She assured him as she looked around at the others finding their partners. At least that all seemed to be going good, even as some man in a black coat approached. Aislinn tried to study him closely and get a feel for who he was, but she had no clue. He claimed that he traded his identity to get in the game. That was interesting to say the least. While she could address it, Aislinn felt like it wasn't her place. She then noticed someone else getting a lot of attention so she glanced at Kel. "Who is that. I didn't see him before the exam but you all seem to know him." She observed curiously. ​