OOC: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road to Light - Dive to the Heart

Discussion in 'OOC Lounge' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

You could put it that way... but that would be ruining the fun, wouldn't it?

2. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

I never meant it to be an insult I just found it funny that is all.

3. Olid2010 Moogle Assistant

No, the Kingdom Key is just the keyblade you always start with in all KH games...

4. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Basically, Krowley is trying to keep the continuity in this roleplay. 'Nuff said. If you have any questions or concerns, you may talk to him or any of the Moderators.

5. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

None, simply tryng to kill time anything anyone wants to talk about

6. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

This thread is not for smalltalk. Once you are accepted, you may speak with everyone in our skype group. If you are not accepted, well, my deepest apologies.
    As I've mentioned, you may start smalltalk once a decision has been made on your current application.
    Please wait a little longer, Krowley is pretty busy when he's both on and off the site.
    Thanks!

7. Krowley Moderator

@O13 Follower
    @Olid2010

Thank you both for taking interest in this expansive roleplay. I have been bit busy, but came back on to do a bit of catch up.

Olid - Your adjusted application seems fine, but I'm just curious as to why you returned all of a sudden. After a week or so of limited activity after you first signed up, you disappeared for roughly 4 months. For the same reason as follower, I was hesitant towards accepting your OC, that suspicion was somewhat confirmed after your prolonged absence.

Follower - I am rather skeptical of accepting recently joined site members due to the high drop rate. Most players who join the roleplay, drop out within a few weeks due to loss of interest or lack of activity.

If you have any questions, feel free t ask me on skype or through private message.

8. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

How do I do what Krowley asked (I don't have Skype) I am a Noob

9. Glen Returned from the dead

Simple. Try to convince him you're not just going to up and leave, show him you really want to be part of the rp.

As for how to do that...well, that's up to you.

10. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

I mean do I do it here on this page or what?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2014
  11. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Try to raise your activity on this site. Like more messages and more participation in roleplays, as well as other threads. Participate in a live event, or do something that'll make yourself more familiar. If you make yourself more known, the higher the chance you will be accepted

@O13 Follower

12. Aelin Best Waifu

I would suggest private messaging Krowley and just having a conversation with him about it if you do not have Skype. To PM him click on his name and then press start a conversation. By doing this it not only allows you to show him you are serious about joining but is a appropriate place to explain how the rp works or if you have any additional questions or such. This is just my suggestion you can always just wait and see if he replies to your post in here if you are more comfortable with that.

If you need help navigating the site or have any additional messages you can leave me a message on my profile and I will try my best to help.

13. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

Thank you Phenox, mindstorm787 the Organization's slave is indebted to you. the conversation is established

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
  14. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

Username: Ventus PSP Aqua
    Name: Rain
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Personality: adventurous, friendly, Thinks before acting, and sometimes has a short temper
    Homeworld: Ylisse
    What's most important to you? The bonds that I've made with people
    What do you want outta life? Being able to be there for my friends and to visit the many worlds out there.
    What are you afraid of? Losing myself in the darkness
    Path chosen: Warrior
    Path sacrificed: Guardian
    KHSOS: Awakening

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  15. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

The only thing you're missing is your Starting Keyblade. But that's no matter, you start with the Kingdom Key anyway. :)
    Now we wait for Krowley to take a look at this and make his decision!

16. O13 Follower Twilight Town Denizen

well now that I am now more active on this site I wish to re-submit my character.
    Username: O13 Follower
    Name: Spencer Xeroka
    Appearance: 6' 7", Brown hair goes down to his neck slightly spikey something like Ichigo I guess and his eyes are dark blue, he wears a black and blue shirt which had a logo of two silver blades crossed over each other and they were mostly overlapped by a red shield, he wears baggy red pants with blue pockets, he has bracelets on both of his hands each made from a shiny metal which are branded with the first letter of his first and last name and his shoes are like running shoes minus the armored toes with 2 small spikes at the tip of each shoe he also wears white gloves with runes the back of them and the tips of each finger have a sharp knife like edge to them for when unarmed.
    Personality: His personality is hard to truly understand due to his general randomness. However he is an incredibly loyal, understanding and hopeful person to his friends and allies, but to his enemies he is a merciless monster with a heightened sense for combat and highly strategic in nature. He will easily move to the aid of any non-enemy in danger regardless of risk and help them be it on the battle field or off. He is a very analytical former general who spends most of his time with his friends and allies making funny jokes or having serious philosophical debates, but when he isn’t with them he spends his time buying books on the Heartless and researching them to understand them to a greater degree.
    Homeworld: Ruins of Hope
    What's most important to you? Finding peace and someone to love and bring peace to all worlds.
    What do you want outta life? To live, love, end the suffering of others.
    What are you afraid of? Having nothing to protect or fight for and to be completely and utterly alone.
    Keyblade: Kingdom key
    Path Chosen: The Power of the Warrior
    Path Sacrificed: The Power of the Mystic

17. cstar stay away from my waifu

I apologize for the sudden intrusion... I'm totally kidding this wasn't that sudden at all.

Username: cstar
    Name: Kaida
    Appearance:
    Sketch
    CG-fied
    Personality: Very energetic and kind of full of herself. She almost always acts first and thinks about the consequences later, even if she doesn't listen to the entire task, especially when it comes to friends. And although she is stubborn she knows when to quiet down and get serious.
    Homeworld: Starlit Paradise
    What's most important to you?: being my best without being compared to something else
    What do you want outta life?: enjoyment outta life and being able to be there for my friends and protect them.
    What are you afraid of?: defeat and losing those I care about

Path Chosen: Power of the Hunter
    Path Sacrificed: Power of the Warrior

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
  18. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

That was REALLY sudden, i must agree.

19. Krowley Moderator

Late, but accepted.

Closing OCs for now since things are kind of at their limit for allowing more players at this time. If things lighten up, I will open up Sign-Ups again,

20. TwinFangTwister Moogle Assistant

username:TwinFangTwister
    Name: Jacob Everfrost
    Appearance: Human/Main form: Shaggy brown hair, Black eyes, slightly tan
    Demon form: White hair, red eyes with slitted pupils
    Clothes: Black hooded jacket, black t-shirt, black jeans, and black sneakers
    Personality:Relaxed and Somewhat lazy, he will often act sarcastic and grumpy, he only seems happy when facing a tough enemy, despite that he really cares for his friends no matter who they are.
    Homeworld: Altira: Capital of the Overworld
    What's most important to you? My friends
    What do you want outta life? To see the world
    What are you afraid of? Hurting Those close to me
    Path
    Takes the Power of the Warrior
    Gives up the Power of The Mystic

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014