OOC: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road to Light - Dive to the Heart

Discussion in 'OOC Lounge' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Username:
    Vladimir Makarov
    Name:
    Shapur Talion Brethilmor
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Under his outer layer of sadism and cruelty, Shapur is a strong, honorable warrior. While he holds his morals very cheaply, his honor, which he holds seperately, is what is most important to him. He prefers to be with a group. Because, after all, what is power worth if there is no one to see it?
    Homeworld:
    Hall of the Valorous
    What's most important to you?
    Honor.
    What do you want outta life?
    To prove that I am the supreme warrior.
    What are you afraid of?
    Losing.
    Keyblade:
    Kingdom Key
    I choose the power of the Warrior. I sacrifice the power of the Mystic.
    KHSOS: Awakening

2. Krowley Moderator

Character Accepted.

I took the time to tally sign-ups so far;

PATH CHOSEN
    Warrior ------ 9
    Hunter------- 5
    Guardian --- 5
    Mystic ------ 4

PATH SACRIFICED
    Warrior ----- 4
    Hunter ------ 1
    Guardian --- 4
    Mystic ------- 14

So much Magic User hate :(

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

I just chose based on how I play the game, which is about 75% Attacking, 20% Healing and 5% Other Magic.

4. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

I'm a magic user!!!
    xD
    Power to the Mystics!

5. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

What, Shapur has magic? *Looks at the wiki* Holy crap, he does. And quite a lot of it too. Awesome. Heal time when my turn comes up.

6. Krowley Moderator

1 Year Anniversary Announcement

The 1 year anniversary for this roleplay is on November 28th 2012.
    Anyone who posts during the anniversary week (November 25th to December 1st) will receive a Moogle Shop Voucher. This voucher is valid to buy ANY ONE ITEM from the shop. This includes keyblades, accessories, summons, skill commands, etc.
    Newcomers that disembark during the anniversary week will also receive a Moogle Shop voucher AND a 200% EXP card. This Card doubles the EXP of any mission you choose.
    Both the Voucher and the Card expires November 27th 2013.

7. Doukuro Chaser

Username: Doukuro​
    Name: Yana​
    Appearance: Here
    Personality: Serious and to the point Yana is not the one to waste time when there's something to be done. However without a task presented to her she is quite the lazy individual, choosing to simply do nothing rather than partake in any hobbies, barley moving or showing interest in anything. The only time she isn't expressionless is during a fight.​
    Homeworld: Mana Islands​
    What's most important to you?: "Feeling alive. Proving my existence."​
    What do you want outta life?: "To keep living as I do."​
    What are you afraid of?: "Being crippled."​
    Keyblade: Kingdom Key​
    Path Chosen: Warrior​
    Path Sacrificed: Mystic​
    KHSOS: Awakening​

8. Krowley Moderator

Accepted, welcome to the roleplay!

9. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Hello, Sorry about my absence, it seems when you're seeking work, you have little time to dawdle on here anymore. I'd like to get back on the train though, I'm guessing I'll have to re-apply.

10. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

11. Krowley Moderator

Post has been edited with rewards.

12. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]

Username: mindstorm787
    Name: Etrius
    Appearance: Skinny and tall, wears a modified cloak with a Keyblade Armor Activator on his left shoulder. Cloak is red, black and purple. Keyblade Armor is yet to be seen (I wont show it till I get the right Keyblade for this character.).
    Personality: Outgoing and inquinsitive. He is very social person, but can be needy at times, considering his dark past. Even thought he is an adolecent, he is well built on taking care of himself, and usually likes to test himself. Figuratively, Etrius is always a bit unortodox when it comes to certain things. Instead of fighting normally, he uses his Keyblade front-handed and back-handed, depending on the situation. When the time calls for battle, Etrius becomes focused on the set target and won't stop till circumstances change, but he knows right from wrong, and will always be loyal to his teamates.
    Homeworld: Abraxas
    What's most important to you? Peace. Of all the things is important is peace and prosperity.
    What do you want outta life? To end all wars. Life can be dealt a different way.
    What are you afraid of? The universe falling to destruction. Thats exactly what happened to my home world and I don't want to see that again
    Keyblade: Kingdom Key.
    Path Chosen: Path of a Hunter
    Path Sacrificed: Path of a Mystic

13. Krowley Moderator

Accepted.
    Still need to discuss a few things with you, but your character is accepted.

14. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

ALRIGHTY THEN!

15. Light-Rune Maven Seer

this seems fun. is it all done online?

16. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

pretty much

17. Light-Rune Maven Seer

then i think ill give it a try. btw how come none of the links i try ever work?[DOUBLEPOST=1359870174][/DOUBLEPOST]Username: FloodofTwilight34
    Name:Steel
    Appearance:Has Dark Bluish hair that goes slightly past his shoulders. One eye is blue. the other is covered by his hair. he wears blue jeans and a white t-shirt under a dark blue hoodie, he has a Cloak colored black with blue streaks and veins on it which he wraps around his lower face and neck like scarf, and covers the rest of his body, which leaves only his right eye (the one not covered by his hair) showing. He wears Elbow Length Silver Claw Gloves (Kinda like vincent valentines) and Silver Clawed boots (again like vincents but with individual toes forming claws. he sometimes wears a mask of the venitian carnival variety. which is what he first appears in. there is a faint light underneath his clothing where his heart is. though his actual age is unknown he appears to be 16. He is somewhat masculine.
    Personality:emotionless. his almost cruel demeanor shocks his allies(people who are not in this story) he who claims to have assembled them for the sake of the universe. (also not part of this story)and yet they would trust him with everything if they had to. he does sometime however show a sorrowful demeanor as if mourning a life. he is a pure mystery of Black and Blue. because he will bruise you hard. he is also of sound mind when it comes to strategy. Don't even try lying to him. he'll let you keep your secrets though.
    Homeworld: Castle of Shattered MYTHS.
    What's most important to you? my goal.
    What do you want outta life? to aid other hearts
    What are you afraid of? everyone dying because of me
    Keyblade: Kingdom Key.
    P.S should the questions What's most important to you?, What do you want outta life?, and What are you afraid of? be answered as the character or ourselves becuase i put the characters answers. fun facts: in my head i cant decide if he sounds like jason doring or Liam O brian. But since jason doring si in KH. ill be original and go with Liam. His catcth phrase is welcome to the Masquerade.

Chose: Power of the Hunter
    Gave up: the power of the Warrior.

18. Krowley Moderator

Accepted.

19. Light-Rune Maven Seer

It appears i shall be joining you on this wonderous rp. i suppose you could say ive been... Welcomed to the masquerade...;)

20. Serenacake Traverse Town Homebody

Sorta trying out a different sort of character than I normally would. Let's see how this goes.

Username: Serenacake
    Name: Amal
    Appearance: 6'0" He wears boots, jeans, along with a white t-shirt with a darker green vest over it. His hair is short, and is often messy. It's a darker brown, with a (unnatural , as in he dyed it) blonde streak in it.
    Personality: He's very egotistical, and likes being the center of attention. He's a bit immature. He'll go all out on things, and complete them to their finish though, (which is a good side of him), so people will like and respect/look up to him.
    Homeworld: (Cannot be from Kingdom Hearts, Disney or Final Fantasy): Shinran. Basically a desert world, with a big city, right in the middle.
    What's most important to you?: His ego, I don't quite think he's realized what's truly important yet.
    What do you want outta life? "To adventure, kick some a$$, and save the ladys."
    What are you afraid of?: Being unaccepted, and criticized by others, or being hated. Failing or embarassing himself.
    Keyblade: Kingdom Key. (This is a Mandatory starting keyblade. After different worlds are completed, new keyblades can be purchased through the moogle shop.)

Choose: Power of the Warrior
    Give up: Power of the Guardian