OOC: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road to Light - Dive to the Heart

Discussion in 'OOC Lounge' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Cloud.Strife. Traverse Town Homebody

Username:Cloud.Strife.
    Name: Saelis DiAngelli
    Appearance: Dusty blonde hair whcih falls to his shoulders, sometimes kept in a small pony tail. Bangs which fall over his eyes, therefore making him brush them constantly out of his way. Black T-shirt with a Shadow Heartless on it and a zipped up white vest over it. 3 Small black diamond shaped markings under his left eye (birthmarks) and black skinny jeans tucked into white Supra hi-tops. Single small black leather glove over his right hand. Leather wallet kept in back pocket and cellular phone kept in right front pocket.
    Personality: Light-hearted, adventurous. he likes to explore, have fun. Fiercely protective of his possesions and the ones he loves, going to great lengths to help people he cares about. Easy to like and easier to admire, he's a leader not a follower. He can hang out with others but like to do things alone that way there's no room for error but his own, which doesn't happen often. Somewhat arrogant but mostly humble, he takes pride in the things he accomplishes but never boasts or lies.
    Homeworld: Retiarria
    What's most important to you? Friends and family.
    What do you want outta life? To find the source of the Heartless and return home to his family after accomplishing his mission.
    What are you afraid of? That he won't be able to protect the ones he cares for and he will be left all alone.
    Keyblade: Kingdom Key.
    I choose the path of the Warrior
    I give up the path of the Mystic

KHSOS: Awakening

2. AztheroththeGreatShadow Moogle Assistant

Username: AztheroththeGreatShadow (A.T.G.S for short)

Name: Rain Stormcoud (likes to be called Ranki)

Ryan.jpg
    Appearance: A 5'5 dark brunette haired boy with green eyes he wears a black and white hoodie and a skinny body. He wears blue jeans and a Kingdom Hearts Trademark Crown shirt that is red. He most of the time wears the hoodie up, only during fights he pulls it back.

Personality: I am quiet and I have no friend, no family, and no reason to live right? Then, a girl showed what the warm felling of light gave you. I want to become stronger so that man that took her heart will have to give it back, but until then I have to cope with what he did to me, he took my memories and my light. Not only that he stabbed his keyblade into my heart creating something dark that I know if I lose control I might end up hurting someone I care about. Rain is very softspoken and quiet, but he can be very harsh and sharp-tounged for obvious reasons connected to his past. He has two goals to take care of the Hooded Man and return his friend's heart.

Homeworld: Storybrook Height's Beach Port

What's most important to you? Living life to the fullest potential,
    What do you want outta life? A sense of completion on the deathbed
    What are you afraid of? Losing control of the darkness.

Keyblade: Kingdom Key

Path Chosen: Warrior
    Path Sacrificed: Mystic

3. Krowley Moderator

Character accepted.

4. AztheroththeGreatShadow Moogle Assistant

5. ArosFarron Destiny Islands Resident

Username: ArosFarron
    Name: Ashelyn D'Chelin of Easternia
    Appearance: http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii110/nica_mapi/AnImE GiRlS/nice.jpg
    Personality: Ashelyn is a kinda and caring soul who rarely puts herself in front of others. She will always be willing to lend a hand to those less fortunate then her.
    Bio: Ashelyn was born into royalty in the kingdom of Easternia, while not being the oldest, that would be her brother Calvin, she is the most respected of the line as she treats her subjects with a kind and caring manner. After her brother's disappearance during a mission to unite a kingdom, Ashelyn was deemed next in line. Even though she does not wish to rule yet, she had to understand the responsibility and took the crown after her mother's passing.
    Homeworld: Easternia
    What's most important to you? Caring for others
    What do you want outta life? To rule with a caring hand
    What are you afraid of? To lose a loved one.
    Keyblade: Kingdom Key. (I have a Keyblade in mind for later, picture and stats.)

I have chosen the path of the Hunter.
    I have abandoned the path of the Guardian.

KHSOS:Awakening

6. Krowley Moderator

OC Accepted. Welcome to the Roleplay!

7. ArosFarron Destiny Islands Resident

Thank you. I shall go to the mission page and begin there.

8. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Username: Ventus108
    Name: Silver
    Appearance:*http://api.ning.com/files/2BsdX1QjE...3si9A77TM5bOHD2NyzvtPdAOyvCyIR/AnimeGuy18.jpg
    Personality: Kind, caring. But touch his friends and you die
    Homeworld: (Cannot be from Kingdom Hearts, Disney or Final Fantasy) Crescent City
    What's most important to you? Making friends
    What do you want outta life? To see rare sights
    What are you afraid of? Losing everything.
    Keyblade: Kingdom Key. (This is a Mandatory starting keyblade. After different worlds are completed, new keyblades can be purchased through the moogle shop.)
    I choose the Path of the Warrior, I give up the path of the Mage

KH:SOS Awakening

9. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Username: Sessamaru
    Name: Maverick (Mav)
    Appearance: Tall, slender. Black spikey hair with green streaks; green chin-length bangs. Tan skin, red eyes. Wears a blue jean jacket with a fur collar and reaches to mid back; white T-shirt, blue jean pants, combat boots. He wears a silver necklace with a sun-moon motif. He has a VII tattoo on his left breast.
    Personality: Mav is a cocky, optimistic person. Though he has a mellow attitude, he is quick to anger. However, he is kind and caring, willing to go through great lengths to help people regardless of their intentions. He's very competitive, as well. Mav tends to be loyal to his friends and becomes quite audacious when he or others are threatened and faced with some dark, seething fear. He's afraid of loneliness and hates seeing others alone and in pain. Though he doesn't seem to be smart, Mav can be quite clever and insightful.
    Homeworld: Solace
    What's most important to you? Friends
    What do you want outta life? Adventure
    What are you afraid of? Loneliness and being forgotten

I have chosen the path of the Hunter.
    I have abandoned the path of the Mystic.

KH:SOS Awakening

10. Krowley Moderator

Character Accepted

11. Aelin Best Waifu

Username: cloud<3
    Name: Karina
    Appearance: http://www.free-hdwallpapers.com/wallpapers/anime/220378.jpg
    Personality: She is quiet. She keeps to herself. She tends to be very detremined and will not leave a task half done, she has to finish it. This makes her stubborn. She will only take orders from people in power, if a teammate tried to tell her what to do she wouldn't listen or would fight back. In this sense she has a bit of an attitude on her. When it comes down to it though, she really cares for her friends and wants to do everything in her power to protect them. Her friend ship is not easily earned and she is very untrusting of new people.
    Homeworld: Black creek
    What's most important to you? The ability to fight for what I want
    What do you want outta life? To become my own person, not what other people want me to be
    What are you afraid of? The consiquences of not being what my father wants me to be

Chosen path: Warrior
    Sacraficed path: Mystic

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
  12. Krowley Moderator

Character Accepted

13. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Username: Ryou Misaki
    Name: Raisor
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Personality: Raisor is a bit of a quiet person, and usually keeps to himself. When he is around people he likes, his personality seems to take a bit of a twist, with him being a little more open, although he still tries to keep quiet. He takes pleasure in being entertained, which is why he enjoys fights, since it lets him be entertained, and he can learn about the person he is fighting. He is always being observant, and tries to protect those close to him.
    Homeworld: Heiwa
    What's most important to you? The bonds between friends
    What do you want outta life? Enjoyment
    What are you afraid of? Losing joy in life

Path Chosen: Warrior
    Path Sacrificed: Mystic

14. Krowley Moderator

Character Accepted

15. Maka Albarn It's called love

Username: Rainbow Dash
    Name: Xara Flame
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Personality:The spunky, most energetic girl you have ever seen, Xara just wants to get out there and have fun while exploring new worlds. She is a very curious person, which sometimes gets her into sticky situations. Xara will either relentlessly ask questions if she's confused about something, or just sit back quietly to asses the situation first. It depends how she's feeling. She can also be very bold and fearless if the situation requires great courage, even though she might be fearful inwardly. Oh yes... She's inwardly a little pyro... Just a heads up.
    Homeworld: Tanamzu
    What's most important to you?- "... Um... People I guess? Wait, I dunno, cause some can be really big turds and-"
    What do you want outta life?- "Well sheesh, I'm too young for these kind of questions! But I guess... One awesome story to tell the world someday! I mean, my world. Yeah. We'll go with that."
    What are you afraid of?- "Freezing up in bad situations and making the wrong choices."
    Path Chosen: Path of the Hunter
    Path Sacrificed: Path of the Mystic
    KHSOS: Guild Hall

[I think I filled this out slightly wrong... BUT LEMME KNOW, KAY?! THANKS!]

16. Krowley Moderator

Character accepted.
    You were meant to say KHSOS: Awakening at the end, but it seems like you read what you needed to.

17. Mysty Unknown

From the request of Maka/ Rainbow Dash, I have been asked to join this humble group of RPers.
    Username: Myst
    Name: Eon
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Personality: Very Protective of his friends and loved ones. He is kind and caring. He can not handle bright light at all.
    Homeworld: Aura Asylum
    What's most important to you? Loved ones
    What do you want outta life? To protect everyone
    What are you afraid of? Losing myself to the darkness
    Path Chosen: Power of the Guardian
    Path Sacrificed: Power of the Mystic
    KHSOS: Awakening​

changed name

18. Krowley Moderator

Character Accepted.

On a separate note, why does everyone sacrifice Mystic? D:

19. Mysty Unknown

I would have sacrificed hunter but the moogle shop perk really made it a turn away.

20. Maka Albarn It's called love

Cause Mystic sucks. xD I mostly use potions in the games. (Except in BBS. They FORCE you to use magic!)