Kingdom Hearts rpg

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by *^~KairiHeart~^*, Oct 28, 2006.

1. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

Destiny island with my friends Sora and Riku.
    okay, there's probably millions of these on this site, but oh well. it's different, anyway. you can create your own character if you want. i'm gonna be Kairi. (p.s. you can be multiple people) anyone else wanna join?
    People Taken
    Sora: Dark Roxas
    Kairi: *^~KairiHeart~^*
    Riku: AshleyXxXSora=MARRIAGE
    Axel: Sa'ix's Daughter

2. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

ok so u didnt rally explain much. i dont know wut to do or anything. u need to explain i littel more. scratch theat. a lot more.

3. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

okay. this is going to use the same characters from the actual Kingdom Hearts, but we can make up our own characters or be an actual character. and we're making up our own story line. it does have to make sense, though. example: no one can have a Keyblade except Sora, Kairi, Riku, Mickey, or any other person that's supposed to. is that good enough?

4. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

Kairi sat down on Destiny Island. She noticed that something seemed strange, just being there, finally back with Sora and Riku. Everything seemed so weird to her. But she knew with Sora on board, she'd be able to handle anything that came her way. "I wonder what it's like... just to see other worlds and protect them. Like Sora," she thought outloud.

5. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

alrite. ill give it wirl. im gunna b sora.

6. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

Sora woke up from his nap on the papu tree. he got up and wondered were riku and kiari were.

7. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

that's good. we need a Sora, anyway.

Kairi looked up and saw Sora. "Oh, hi." She looked back out into the ocean. "Sora, what's it like? To protect other worlds from Heartless?" She turned around. "Because next time you do, I'm coming with you."

8. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

sighed. "its very tiring. but not fun. its like going to war. you dont know wuts gunna happen." he looked up at the sky.

9. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

"by the way," he looked at kiari,"where is riku?"

10. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

Kairi was curious now. "Really? I always thought it would be, well, exciting to meet other people from different worlds." She paused. "But, I guess that's what we all thought in the beggining." Kairi noticed a note in a bottle. She picked it up and looked inside. "Hey, Sora, look." She showed it to him. "Does anything pop out at you from that? Because I'm not sure if I should recognize that symbol or not."

11. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

"I'm not sure. I think he went into the secret cove." Kairi laughed. "Remember when we were little and we both drew pictures of ourselves?"

12. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

sora noticed the bottle. "um.... im not sure." he jumped by kiari. "open it up and lets see wuts insied." he said.

13. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

"actually i do. hey, were you the one who drew the poupu fruit being handed to me?" he looked at kiari.

14. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

Kairi opened it up. She started reading outloud. "Sora, I know this might be difficult, but meet me at Twilight Town. I have something important to tell you.
    From,
    you guess." Kairi thought. "Well, let's go to Twilight Town then." Kairi laughed. "Yeah, I did draw that." She poked Sora. "And you did, too."

15. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

sora turned around and looked at the cove. "wunna go in there?" he asked still looking at the cove.

16. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

Kairi shrugged. "Sure." She went inside.

17. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

sora jumped over the tree and ran into the cove. "i did didn't i?" he stoped looking at the two heads and poupu fruits.

18. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

sora had a kinda wierd face. "well Riku isn't here." he walked over to the wood door and wiped his hand across it. "i remember this."

19. *^~KairiHeart~^* Destiny Islands Resident

"Yeah." Kairi looked at it, too. "You know, a lot has changed. We've gone from best friends to Keyblade masters within a year." She laughed. "But, we haven't changed, right?"

20. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

sora shook his head. "nu-uh. not a bit. ya know, looking at this place reminds me of all those wierd dreams i used to hav." he sat on the durt and looked at the heads again. he thought for a sec and grabbed a rock. he started scrathing at kiari's head on the wall. he moved out of the way and there was a crown on her head.