Kingdom Hearts: Return To Normality

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Ego Imperium, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    Wait! What? What Do You Mean 'School?'

The journeys and accomplishments of Sora and company were such of numerous epic proportions. Within less than a year of Destiny Islands being wasted by darkness he had traveled through most of the known worlds. Coming out from within the darkness, he opened the door to the fabled Kingdom Hearts, and foiled 'Ansem's' sinister ploy to plunge all worlds into everlasting darkness. Despite a yearlong absence from both worlds and memories, he stayed kicking. Again, less than a year's journey brought him to the final showdown against Xemnas, the Lord of Naught, leader of the 13th Order. And again, he and his friends emerged victorious.

For but the blink of an eye upon their return home on Destiny Islands, the lot of them were celebrated. They were heroes, gods, even, in the eyes of so many people. Destiny Islands partied on through the night of their return, reveling in the glory of their homegrown saviors. But unfortunately, this period of celebration was short lived. In less than a week, the Islands settled down, returning to their tranquil state. It was as though the heroes had then come to mean nothing to anyone (even if that wasn’t the case). As the days waned away, a morning came when both Sora and Riku found themselves greeted with the same, unexpected speech:

“Wake Up!!!” two voice shouted, simultaneously, half an island away from each other. In a slump, both heroes awoke from their slumber, lazily wiping the tired grimaces from their faces. “Wuzzup?” both asked their respective parental figures. “Work to be done!” said their parents with glee. “School starts up again in two days. And no son of mine will skip out on an education JUST because they’re heroes. Even you need an education.” In unison, though neither realized it at the moment, the two let out a groan of despair. It’s been too long, perhaps, for the both of them, and too much has happened in such a short time, all things considered. Both of these heroes realize this. But what is there to do at this point?

Rules & Guidelines To Follow:
    1. God-Moding, powerplaying, and Machine-Gun Posting (Unless happening between two completely isolated characters), will not be allowed.
    2. On that note, don't try to hoodwink the plot. I've pretty much got it set where it's going.
    3. I’d prefer to have a higher standard for literacy, and a bit more audacity. No, you don’t have to write an essay for a post, but aim for at least a paragraph, having four to five tangible sentences. Remember: Quality over Quantity.
    4. Seeing as the focus of this RP will not be combat, there is no need to say this, but if you must kill off a character, then obtain permission of that character’s player. Of course, you can kill of your own characters so long it won’t cripple the story too much.
    5. Character minimum per player is three. Those wishing to be a canon character must submit, via PM, a sample post, indicating their ability to effectively portray their character in an interesting way.
    6. Be mindful that magic will not be widely used within the premise of this RP. There will be a few instances in which such forces are used, but not too much.
    7. If you did in fact read these rules, post: “Why School?” above your character sheets upon posting.

Canon Characters:
    Sora
    Riku – Ego Imperium
    Kairi
    Wakka
    Selphie
    Tidus

(Parents and relatives of canon characters are more than welcome)

Character Profile:

Name -
    Age -
    Gender -
    Role - (School Student, Parent, Other)
    Year - (For Students Only)

Appearance - (Pics are cool. Brownie points for detailed description).

Personality - (Be Descriptive About It)

Biography -

2. TheDeadGuy Moogle Assistant

Why School?

Name - Darten
    Age - 15
    Gender - Male
    Role - Student
    Year - Sophomore (We're in High School Right?)
    Appearance - standing at 6 ft 1 in. Has short black spiky hair, he uses a short sleeve shirt fully black with a skull and a snake coming out from one eye in the center of the shirt, uses military style pant with 4 pockets. shoes are black, with blue stripes. has a bracelet with cubes that spell S O N - O F - A, also carries a Skull Chain.

Personality: Cold and dark as in shut your face and don't talk about me, only gets pissed off when people talk behind his back about him or anyone close to him.

Biography - a member of the Destiny Islands who didn't stand out at first because he looked like all the other kids. Later becoming adept at silence observation, his Father worries and thinks Darten has Mental Problems but doesn't do anything yet. His Mother doesn't care because she does the same thing sometimes so it doesn't matter to her. Darten was Never punished because he never did anything wrong, usually everyone sees it as someone else who starts it with him. He gets B's in school and is in the Tennis Club

Is this Ok?

3. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

1. You didn't give a personality.
    2. I;d like to see a bit more of a bio.
    3. Machine Gun posting is basically when one person is making every other post. Otherwise, it's when two people have a continuous back and forth while not allowing others to actually get involved. Unless two characters are alone for an extended time, I'd rather not see that happening too much.

4. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

.... I think this MIGHT be more suitable for the Extended Section.

5. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Why School?

Name -
    Phenox Vermillion Rampart

Age -
    16 Years Old

Gender -
    Male

Role -
    School Student

Year -
    Junior

Appearance -
    [​IMG]

Personality -
    Phenox seems to be the loner type. He has very few friends and doesn't seem to have taken an interest in girls yet. Not much can be said about his home life. He usually stays in his bedroom, isolated from the rest of his family. In school, he's the "Get the Job Done" type. He gets good grades. A+ average. GPA: 4.0 on a 4 point scale. He is very smart, but has low self-esteem.

Biography -
    Phenox was born to a loving mother and father on September 27, 1993. He is the youngest of three siblings, all girls. Growing up, Phenox didn't have many material possessions he truly treasured, but he had a shoe box full of deeply personal and sentimental items. To this day, no one is really sure what the box contains. He is currently studying magic.

6. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I can see my standards are a bit too high for the main arena. I am willing to excpet you both, should this become anything people respect.

7. TerryNirv Merlin's Housekeeper

Name -Nirv
    Age -16
    Gender -Male
    Role - School Student
    Year - Sophmore
    Appearance - A normal school uniform with the shirt unbuttoned and with a black T-shirt under it.He usually carrys around a wooden katana when around the school or any where else.His shoes have metal plates at the feet.His hair is neon orange with black bangs.On his right arm is covered in a sort of tribal tattoo with a nobody symbol in the middle.His left eyes is red and his left blue as the ocean.

Personality - He is usually a silent person.Nirv keeps to himself as much as possible but will always get involved when violence breaks loose.He is usually found sleeping or fighting.Nirv will never try to get on someones bad side.He sees the world as a place that needs to be cleaned.
    Biography -Nirv was a cast away from a seperate world in chaos and was sent to Destiny Island when he was too young to remember.He trained himslef to use a katana.When he entered school he became one of the main members of the disciplinary comittee.

8. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I'd rather you didn't make him so mysterious... at least expand on the events that lead him to having come to the island.

9. TerryNirv Merlin's Housekeeper

is that good enough

10. OneSky_OneDestiny Merlin's Housekeeper

Why School?

Name - Hana
    Age - 16
    Gender - Female
    Role - School Student
    Year - Junior
    Appearance - [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.