Kingdom Hearts Project M.U.G.E.N

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was pmed by several people, of suggestions of putting this announcement on the front page, so I will take their advice.

Lately things have been going slow for Kingdom Hearts, as you can tell. We have till TGS 2007, however we at KHV will be taking action to keep you entertained. Lately we got into discussion for a Kingdom Hearts M.U.G.E.N, and the project has been approved however, we can't just say "Expect the project next week" or something, as we will be working hard. We will be having our own composers, sprites, and more. I can't really go into detail right now.

What is M.U.G.E.N?

Well MUGEN is a 2D fighting game that was abandoned early in production, but users have been learning to input their own characters, music and stages, and we plan on doing this as well, although we plan on getting nothing but veterans for this job. If you think you can help us out, then e-mail me at bahamutbusterzero@gmail.com, or if you're a member, post Here on how you can help out. We already have one person who e-mailed me known as "Mythril Nazgul" who is helping composing the music, we have a sample of what he sent, which will be used in Kingdom Hearts MUGEN you can listen to the sample
    Here.

Don't forget the positions we are looking for can be found Here

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Thir13en
      Thir13en
      yeah, I saw this when you were discussing it.

Sounds like a good idea, I can't help sorry. But I'll be happy to play when its finished :D
    2. Chad Thundercucc
      Chad Thundercucc
      I can be a beta tester if you want.
    3. qwdc
      qwdc
      MUGEN and Kingdom Hearts... they're basically the basis of my whole YouTube account. I would love to help if I could.
    4. Black Sinner
      Black Sinner
      I love how the audio sounds, can't wait to see the finished product.
    5. hawki92
      hawki92
      ive have some audio editing tools but im not the best but i might be able to help with audio
    6. One Who Matters
      One Who Matters
      Sounds like a nice plan...: <, but it'll never work.

The KH-community...doesn't have the necessary manpower or anything close to it to make a decent mugen project.

Not like I'm trying to be rude, or putting others down! o.o Just being realistic...
    7. Emo Pengwin
      Emo Pengwin
      I have an audio program called "Cool Edit Pro" that I may be able to help by using...
    8. Knighty McKnight
      Knighty McKnight
      I'd have to agree here.
    9. soraxle
    10. metruzero
      metruzero
      I would be glad to be a beta tester.:guns:
    11. soraxle
      soraxle
      hey, id like to c a trailer 4 this.
    12. Xaldin
      Xaldin

That's why we are going outside the KH-Community for help on this as well, if we just looked for people who know Kingdom Hearts over something like this, it would not work, that's why we got a few veterans that arn't mainly from the KH Community.
    13. Nol
      Nol
      I think that it would save some time to have the Chain of Memories sprites for most of the characters...

How many characters are you aiming for to start with? Any alternate costumes for guys like Sora and Riku? What kinds of characters are you trying to get in first, other than the main ones like Sora. Guys like Hook or Cloud could be easy to start with because they have good CoM sprites.
    14. Explode
      Explode
      Sounds awesome! Don't rush the project...with some patience this can turn out to be pretty cool ^.^
    15. xemnasfan
      xemnasfan
      i've never heard of mugen but if it's anything like super smash bros i'm happy.
    16. One Who Matters
      One Who Matters
      I can definitely help out with that, cept one problem. : <

They wont wanna help. Anyone who's decent, or mad good with MUGEN coding, will almost NEVER make a character out of the blue when someone asks them...*sigh*

I'll see what I can do...but I'm dead certain this will never work. : <
    17. Xaldin
      Xaldin
      Once again, already all worked out, I already have contact with someone who knows exactly how to set characters in arcade mode perfectly, as in how to set specific orders for certain characters you choose, to have various results, bosses and more, Boris.
    18. One Who Matters
      One Who Matters
    19. SlvrmanX
      SlvrmanX
      a Kingdom Hearts MUGEN game is actually a really good idea. If done correectly it could be a big success.

I just need to warn you that you should only let people you COMPLETLY trust to beta test. Because there have been far too many cases where a beta tester has leaked out project they weren't supposed to. Just be careful about that.

Anyways, i'm hoping the game comes out well! Good luck on it!