Kingdom Hearts III: The Organization Returns

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Roxas81334, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Roxas81334 Merlin's Housekeeper

I don't really have a title for this yet, so...it explains it all...so, here is a little story, If you like it leave a comment telling me you do, and I'll write another chapter or so...
    (I think this story sounds stupid...but then agian I think all the storys I write are stupid, so that doesn't really matter.)
    Dedicated to my friends... O.o o.O...

~Prologue~
    Riku was sitting on the Paopu tree looking out over the ocean. Sora then ran and jumped over the tree, then calmly landed on the ground, leaning on the tree.
    “Nothing’s changed huh?” said Riku, he long sliver hair blowing in the wind.
    “Nope, Nothing will.” Said Sora
    “What a small world.” Said Riku.
    “But apart of one much bigger.” Said Sora.
    “Yeah.” Said Riku.
    “Hey Riku… What do you think it was…the door to the light?” said Sora.
    Riku laughed, jumping of the tree and landing beside Sora. He pointed to Sora’s heart and said, “This.”
    Sora put his hand over his heart, “This?”
    “Yeah. It’s always closer then you think.” Said Riku. Sora smiled.
    “Sora! Riku!” yelled Kairi, the two turned their heads to see her. She ran over to them carrying a bottle, and breathing deeply.
    “Hey, What’s up?” said Sora.
    Kairi held the bottle towards them and said, “Look.”
    “From the king?” said Sora looking at the bottle and he then grabbed it out of Kairi’s hands. He then took the cap off and then shook it to get the letter out, He opened the letter and began reading it. Riku then looked over Sora’s shoulder at it, and Kairi did then same but on the other side.

~Chapter One~
    “The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says it’s wielder saved the world, while another says he wrought chaos and ruin upon it. I must know what this Keyblade is. A key opens doors. Master of the Keyblade. The lost two. Memory of Xehanort. Chasers. Keyblade war. It all began with…birth by sleep.” Said a voice.
    People in armor then appeared, fighting a man in armor and an old man. There was lodes of Keyblades there, hundreds maybe thousands! One of the three people fell and it revealed her face, She had not even shoulder length, blue/lavender hair and deep blue eyes, the shortest of the three ran over to her, she then sent a blizzarga, to the tallest one. It the put a shield over him, and out of now where some of the Keyblades rose off the ground and flew towards the tallest, hitting his shield. The shield blew up, and the two that were on low ground looked up. The shortest one the took off and the girl yelled, “No!”
    The tallest one then fell to the ground, standing up he pulled his Keyblade up and started to fight with the old man. The old man set an attack at the tallest, and sent him fling backward. Once the tallest gained balance again he looked at his arm, it was covered in ice, the Ice slowly moved up his arm and on to his shoulder. The tallest then looked at the old man, as the ice reach his collarbone. The old man held up his Keyblade, the shortest then came from the air, but right before the blade hit the man, the man disappeared. Grabbing ahold of the shortest ones head. The tallest one could see his own breath now, and he then looked at the old man, and his friend, who was trying to break free. The old mans the made the shortest ones head go straight forward, making the helmet crack.
    The tallest one stood up and then was blasted away by Keyblades. The tallest fell down to the lower ground, where the girl was. The girl then looked up, seeing the shortest ones helmet breaking away slowly, revealing one of his blue eyes and his blonde hair. The old man then froze the boy, slowly dropping him off the cliff, and the blonde one slowly fell to the ground, hitting the rocks on the side of the cliff as he fell. He once he hit the ground, he slid over to the girl. The girl looked at him, he helmet was gone, showing his whole face. He then slowly moved his eyes to look at her.
    The old man then held up his hand, there was a glowing ball of blue and pink fire, he sent it towards the sky. The then began pushing the clouds away, the girl was holding the frozen boy close, as she looked to the sky. She was staring at the sky amazed at what she saw, a blue heart shaped moon in the sky. The man then made a fist and brought his hand down to his side, smiling. The tallest on then pushed himself up on to his knees, and he then took off his helmet revealing his brown hair and his blues eyes became yellow.
    Sora woke up, looking at the clear blue sky, he sighed sitting up, and then said “Why am I having those type of dreams again?”
    “What kind of dreams are you having?” said Kairi, Sora flinched.
    “You know around four years ago, before destiny Islands was attacked I kept having weird dreams about being swallowed by this huge black thing?” said Sora.
    “Oh yeah, and I found you down here sleeping while me and Riku were building the raft, and I thought you were still dreaming when you told me about it.” Said Kairi.
    “Well, I’m having those kind of dreams again but this time, I’m not the one being attacked.” Said Sora.
    “Then who is being attacked?” said Kairi.
    “I don’t know who they are, but they are in a place with lodes of Keyblades around them…and there is a tall male one with brown hair and blue eyes, a girl about your size with blue/lavender hair. And then there is a shorter male that looks like Roxas.” Said Sora, “by the way have you talked to Namine for awhile?”
    “No, I’ll try and talk to her but she won’t answer.” Said Kairi.
    “Same with Roxas, he won’t answer me.” Said Sora.
    “I see you guys forgot about me again.” Said Riku.
    “Yeah, sorry.” Said Sora.
    “Well, did you guys hear? There are some new people on the Islands. Kairi, one of them is your dad!” said Riku.
    “What?” said Kairi she looked at him her blue eyes sparkling, she stood up, I haven’t seen my dad in so long, it was around seven years since I last saw him, and that was before I came to this Island!”
    “Well, if you want to see him, him and three girls are at your house.” Said Riku.
    “Well, I’m going to go.” Said Kairi headed towards the dock, she then turned around her shoulder length Red hair blew in the wind, “Thank you Riku.”
    Once Kairi was out of sight Riku looked at Sora. Sora’s face was really red; “Luckily I saved you from her seeing you like this.” Said Riku and with that Sora looked at Riku, who laughed.
    “So are the new people girls or boys?” said Sora.
    “Oh, there is Kairi’s father and then there is a girl with bright red hair and another one with black hair.” Said Riku.
    “Oh, can I go see them?” said Sora.
    “No, they are at Kairi’s house so allow them some time talking to Kairi.” Said Riku.
    “Ugh…Fine.” Said Sora looking at the boats, “Can I come over to your house tonight?”
    “Why?” said Riku, “If the reason is because I live beside Kairi and you don’t then no.”
    “That is not the reason.” Said Sora, “but that was a good reason.”
    “Then what is the reason?” said Riku.
    “Uh…I got in trouble, and I want to let it blow over for awhile.” Said Sora.
    “Fine.” Said Riku, “Remember school starts the day after tomorrow.”
    “I know…and it stinks…the summer is over.” Said Sora.
    “Yeah, I know, but we haven’t been in school for three years.” Said Riku; “I kind of miss it.”
    “Riku…you make me angry.” Said Sora, “The only reason you like school is because you are a suck up, a teacher pet, and you study to much!”
    “Sora, you know that you could be as smart as me if you actually worked hard at school.” Said Riku and the two left going to their houses, to get to Sora’s house you had to walk past both Kairi’s and Riku’s house. The two were walking past Kairi’s house which was on the right handed side, and there was a lot that could fit a house on it before it drops off onto a cliff, on the left handed side. The two then saw a girl sitting there, the girl looked like Kairi, but her hair was black and fairly long, almost down to her waist. The girl’s outfit was looked like Kairi’s but above the belt was a really dark purple, the undershirt was purple, and the part below the belt was black.
    By the look of it the girl was crying, she was sitting curled up in a ball, and the wind was blowing her hair. The two stopped and looked at her.
    “Should we go see what wrong?” said Riku.
    “I don’t know,” said Sora, the two stood there watching her. The girl then stood up the sun was setting.
    “I guess she wasn’t crying.” Said Riku.
    “Yeah, I guess so.” Said Sora the two began walking again, they went past the lot then looked back over to look at the girl, and she was gone. “What happened to her?”
    “I have no clue,” said Riku as they began walking again.
    Then another girl was then standing farther up the road; she was standing on a rock. She didn’t look sad, she looked angry. She just stood there looking at the water far below. She was humming a tune; it was one that sounded familiar.
    Riku looked at Sora, “That song…”
    “Isn’t that song the song of the sacred moon?” said Sora.
    “Yes, it is…It was the song that the moon sounded like it was singing.” Said Riku, “It was sacred…only the ones who have come close to kingdom hearts have heard it…how could she know it?”
    “Only, the organization, you, me, Kairi, Donald, King Mickey and Goofy should know the tune since we are the only ones who have come close to it.” Said Sora.
    “Your right…” said Riku. They stood there, the girl now had a hood on, her long black, that hair that almost went to her knees was equally divided onto each shoulder. The cloak was black, but there was only one button on it and that was one the top, near the collar. She sighed slightly looking at the two.
    “What do you two want?” said the girl.
    “Wh-who are you?” said Sora, “And how do you know the song of the sacred moon?”
    “I know because, I once was it.” Said the girl, she jumped down off the rock, and she was practically standing on the tips of the grass.
    “Wait! What do you mean ‘I once was it’?” said Riku.
    “I am the protector and princess of the sacred moon, and its world.” Said the girl, she faced the two boys smiling.
    “Its world….” Said Sora.
    “Its world of complete darkness should never be touched or even connected…No one should ever use the power of my people…that is why I am here.” Said the girl.
    “What is the use of being here on the Islands when your world’s power maybe used?” said Riku.
    “I’m not here as a human…I am here as a goddess, and a ghost, I have been attacked, and…I have been placed into a deep and dark sleep.” Said the girl, “My ghost has been living in a girl here on this Island…that girl is a sister of one of your friends Riku, Sora.”
    “Our friends sister?” said Sora.
    “A sister of a friend…black hair…Kairi’s sister!” said Riku.
    “I knew you were a smart one Riku,” said the girl. “Our world is not just some place humans can live in, It is a Sacred place were the god or goddess of the every world lives. In other words if it was attacked and one of the gods or goddess died then that world would be destroyed and would be taken over by darkness, the worlds live in harmony with their god or goddess. They depend on each other, and if one dies the other dies also.”
    “Why are you telling us this.” Said Riku.
    “Because…I need you two to protect her. She is the only one who can wake me up, she is the only one who can protect all the worlds from been attacked by both heartless and Nobodies…she is the only one protecting the world’s from being destroyed.” Said the girl.
    “But all the nobodies and heartless dissappeared when we finished off the organization!” said Riku. The girl began to glow.
    “My time is almost up…The organization has been resurrected, and every one of it’s members have all been sent to a different world, searching for Kira…and if they get her the universe could be ruled by them.” Said the girl smiling as she faded away, “there is one here…One you and Sora should know well.”
    “Who is it? Is it Xemnas? Or is it Roxas?” said Riku.
    “It is Xemnas…the strongest is always sent to the world the Keyblades are on.” Said the girl her voice fading away with every word until it went completely silent.
    “Riku! Sora!” said Kairi she ran to them, “My sister Kira has been kidnapped by Xemnas!”
    “What already?” said Riku.
    “Yes already.” Said Kairi.
    “Well, I guess we won’t be going to school again this year.” Said Sora.
    “Right.” Said Riku the three then found a letter from King Mickey.
    “I guess we should wait here until he picks us up.” Said Sora.
    “Right.” Said Riku. The boys looked at Kairi, who looked worried, “Don’t worry Kairi she should be safe.”
    “I know…” Said Kairi.
    A few minutes later, King Mickey arrived with the gummiship the three began to get on when some one yelled “Wait!” they turned around seeing a red head girl.
    “Aura!” said Kairi.
    “If your going to go find Kira, let me go with you…the more people there is the better.” Said Aura.
    “But…” said Kairi.
    “Kairi, let me go, or else I would be worried about my younger sisters.” Said Aura.
    “Fine come on.” Said Kairi as they got on board of the Gummiship and drove off.

2. nobodynerd100 Traverse Town Homebody

Good story. I'm drawn to anything that deals with the organization. I saw a few errors, but I make the same when I write. I think you got a good story at the works can't wait to see the rest.

3. Roxas81334 Merlin's Housekeeper

I always make errors sorry about that, I just post things when I get the chance to and most of the time I don't look over my work.

Chapter Two
    Kira woke up to see her arms chained to the ground along with her legs. She was struck with fear as she heard a spine chilling voice. There were others around talking to the man, but where were they? Even if they were near she would not be able to get near them thanks to the chains, and the cold stone cell. She felt cold and so very afraid.
    “Xemnas…she has awakened!” said a lady with blonde hair.
    “Thank you Larxene, please get her out of the chains and into the bedroom in the deepest basement.” Said Xemnas. His deep voice gave Kira cold chills.
    “Yes, Xemnas.” Said Larxene, she entered the cell, taking all the chains off of Kira, she then grabbed Kira and pulled her into a void, they then came out on the stairs before the deepest basement, there was a small room at the end of the stairs. Once they got there, there was a doorway, they entered it and came into a bedroom. “I hope you like it, this is where you shall be staying for a while.” Said Larxene closing the door. Kira ran to the door it was locked, Kira then walked over to the bed, that was nice with beautiful golden blankets ands curtains so you could have them shut so no one could see you while you were sleeping. But the coolest thing in the room was, that some how there was a window shaped in a heart, and through that window you could see the sacred moon or kingdom hearts. Kira sighed looking out the window while lying in the bed. She then fell asleep her long hair all around her.
    Xemnas entered the room and saw Kira asleep, he sighed laughing slightly, and he covered her up with the blankets. “You will be safe here…as long as you help us get to the sacred lands on the sacred moon…Then we will also be gods and goddesses of worlds, and then we can rule the whole universe!”
    Xemnas looked at the sleeping girl who looked so peaceful while she was sleeping. The door then opened it as Roxas, Namine, and Xion.
    “What do you three want?” said Xemnas, as he looked over at them.
    “Uh…nothing.” Said Roxas he turned around and left the room leave the other two there.
    “We heard that was someone here…and they were new.” Said Namine.
    “You can come in since you are girls.” Said Xemnas. “This is Kira, she is supposed to return to the sacred lands on the sacred moon to reawaken the queen. But as long as she is here she will not be able to return to the moon…and that is what we want to happen, because as long as the queen is sleeping. I can take over the sacred moon and get the ultimate power…the power she has...the power to make us whole…” Xemnas looked at Kira. “So while she is here we must make the darkness within her wake up…then we must also befriend her, so then when it is the right time she will take us to the sacred moon.”
    “But how and why would we do that? Wouldn’t that turn her against her sisters?” said Namine.
    “I will do that so you guys don’t have to worry about anything.” Said Xemnas getting angry, “Don’t talk about her sister and the heroes…The two that destroyed us…”
    “Fine.” Said the two leaving.
    Xemnas stood up, “You will give your heart to the darkness.” said Xemnas turning towards her, he reached toward her, and the dark void appeared around him and he left the room.
    Kira then woke up sitting up, she looked up hearing the moon sing to her, and it sounded like it was in pain. Kira stared at it, thinking about it, and the door the opened she turned around seeing a blonde headed boy, “Who are you?” she asked quietly.
    “I am Roxas.” Said the boy.
    “Roxas…” said Kira. She forgot who really were her sisters and her sister’s friends. She smiled, “Hello…Roxas.”
    “Hello.” Said Roxas he came closer, he remembered everything that happened before along with the rest of the organization.
    “Uh…Did you want something?” said Kira.
    “Uh…No…actually I forget the reason I came down here.” Said Roxas, “I’ll be going now.”
    “Okay…” said Kira as Roxas left. She was alone in that room again; she listened to the moon’s song. Kira had forgotten all about her family and her sisters’ friends and she didn’t know any of the organization either, well she knew Xemnas, the only one that came into the room to talk to her and ask her questions.
    Kira sighed, she had been alone in the room for the whole year. Each day a different organization member would bring her food. The would bring the food, and leave, not talking to her at all.
    Xemnas came in and sat on the bed beside of Kira, she was silent and didn’t even acknowledge that he was there beside her.
    “Kira, do you remember you sister?” said Xemnas.
    “No, I don’t have any sisters…” Said Kira.
    “Do you know a sliver headed boy and a brown head boy around your age?” said Xemnas.
    “No, you are asking make believe questions…” said Kira.
    “No, I’m just asking questions I want to make sure of something.” Said Xemnas, “Who are your friends?”
    “I don’t have any,” said Kira.
    “Well, come on.” Said Xemnas, holding out a cloak to her. Kira grabbed it and put it on, leaving the hood over her head. Xemnas opened a portal, and lead her into it. The reappeared in the round room, where sixteen tall chairs stood, the tallest chair didn’t have anyone in it, along with the third to the shortest, which was resting in between Roxas and Xion’s chairs which were the only two chairs shorter than it. Kira stood there looking at the ground.

Oh yeah, I know Namine isn't really in the organization...I had to stick her somewhere...

4. Akua WaterDragonKing Traverse Town Homebody

I really like your idea. You should continue with it. But try making more descriptions about the places they are in. What they feeling, hear, smell, and so on. You'll get the hang of it sooner or later. :D

5. Roxas81334 Merlin's Housekeeper

Next chapter...It stinks and to me is off subject and a little jumpy....

Chapter Three
    “I called this meeting to announce, that Namine has finished her job, taking all memories of Kira’s family and friends away. I also would like you all to meet the XVI member Xari.” Said Xemnas, “From this day on we will be collecting a greater income of hearts, just to continue what was stopped…This time, we will not allow anyone or anything to get in our way, the Keyblade wielders will not get past us any more!”
    The other members clapped, Roxas, Namine, and Axel all looked at each other. Xari looked up at Xemnas. She looked zombie-ish.
    “I have one more thing to say, Xari will help us concur what we need.” Said Xemnas, portaling out of the room. Xari noticed everyone else did, well, Roxas, Namine, and Xion all went through Axel’s.
    Xari walked out of the round room, looking at Xemnas. “Xari, promise me you will never go to the waking chamber.”
    “Why?” said Xari.
    “Don’t go into the waking chamber, or you will disappear. You will join together with you old self, and will be caused so much pain…and once you enter that chamber, you will never will be able to come back out…so, promise me you will never set foot in that chamber.” Said Xemnas.
    “Alright…I…promise,” said Xari, she took her hood off, her black hair with brown and sliver streaks was longer than Xion’s, but shorter than Namine’s. Her eyes were a bright gray-ish green.
    “Good, well, run along, and if you need any help, I’m sure Saïx will help you…right now we are beginning a seven day vacation.” Said Xemnas, disappearing.
    “….” Said Xari, she walked to the gray room. On the right side of the Demyx was sitting down playing his sitar, Xigbar was sitting down, Xaldin was sleeping, taking up a whole couch. Saïx was standing in the middle of the room, looking out of the window at kingdom hearts, they were all in the world that never was. On the left side of the room Larxene was sitting polishing her weapons, Namine as drawing, Zexion was reading a book, and Marluxia was leaning against a wall thinking about something.
    Xari walked up to Saïx, she looked at him, and her hood was upon her head again. “Is they’re anything to do today?”
    “It is a vacation, meaning you shouldn’t have to work, but there is one job, Roxas, Xion, and Axel all are at beasts castle waiting for you, you all are to do a investigation of the castle, because the Keyblade wielders are said to be there. You are doing an Expert ranked mission, even thought you are a beginner still. We want you to make sure you all don’t get spotted or even caught by surprise. Oh, and if there is Keyblade wielders there, you take them down.” Said Saïx opening a portal for Xari. She nodded and stepped through it, appearing alongside her comrades near the front door.
    “Okay, she is finally here, so let’s go!” said Axel, they all entered the castle. The were walking through the entry room, stopping as they heard voices, one of the doors was cracked open.
    “What do you mean the organization is back!” yelled beast angrily, “They tried to steal my rose and belle last time!”
    “We know, that is why we are telling you about this, so you could be on alert…” said Kairi.
    “We weren’t, and they kidnapped our sister a year ago.” Said Aura.
    “Yeah, that is true.” Said Kairi.
    “When will Sora and Riku finish their search of the castle, that way they will know if the organization got here yet?” said Belle.
    “They will be done in a few minutes.” Said Aura.
    “Well, we will teach you a waltz in the ball room, once they get back…” said Belle.
    The four stopped listening in, They heard someone coming and Axel opened a portal, and stepped through it followed by Xion and Roxas. Sora and Riku walked down a few steps then noticed Xari, well; they didn’t know it as her thanks to her hood. The two stood infront of the door leading to the ballroom. Xari looked at them, they saw her gray-ish green eyes, and the tips of her streaked hair.
    “Kira…” said Sora.
    “It can’t be her…” said Riku amazed, “she has longer black hair, that isn’t streaked…”
    “But…do you think…” said Sora looking at Riku, “do you think the made her a nobody?”
    “No…let’s not think about that.” Said Riku, “If that is what actually happened think of what Kairi and Aura’s reactions would be…”
    Xari stood there, she began to laugh. She then stepped into the portal, Riku and Sora ran towards the portal, but it closed before they got there.
    Xari reappeared right beside the others on the top level of the ballroom, which the only way to get there is by a secret door.
    Sora and Riku walked into the dinning room, where Kairi, Aura, Beast and Belle were. They stayed quiet.
    “It’s clear,” said Riku.
    “There was no sign of the organization any where.” Said Sora.
    “Okay, lets go to the ball room then.” Said Belle.
    They all walked to the ballroom, Belle and Beast began to dance, they taught Riku, Sora, Aura, and Kairi how to waltz, and they danced for a while.
    Xari, Xion, Axel, and Roxas were all watching from the upper area of the ballroom. Axel and Roxas looked at each other they were both friends with Sora, and Roxas didn’t want to go back into Sora. Axel, didn’t want to fight Sora, but would rather fight then getting killed by Xemnas.
    “You guys, go ahead and attack I’ll stay up here…” whispered Roxas, watching Sora moving gracefully across the floor.
    “Why aren’t you going down there?” said Xion.
    “Because, Sora is my Somebody…and if I get near him, I may…disappear…” said Roxas.
    “Well, in that case…” said Xion being cut off by Xari.
    “I’ll attack them.” Said Xari; “Saïx gave me strict orders to take them down.”
    “Wow, the Zombie actually speaks,” said Axel laughing, “well, if it is orders, then do it, we aren’t stopping you, we’ll be up here unless you need our help down there.”
    “I don’t and won’t need help.” Said Xari, she jumped down to the ground, landing silently, and hiding in the shadows. They all stopped dancing and the music ended. Xari opened the door with her power. Riku, Sora, Kairi, Aura, Beast, and Belle all stood there looking at the door. Xari pushed Beast and Belle out of the room with Aero. She then shut the door and sealed it with the power of darkness, the door became painted into the wall. Sora, Riku, Kairi, and Aura were looking around to find the cause of this. That is when Xari jumped onto the chandelier. The other four continued to look around, the windows also became apart of the wall.
    Xari jumped down, landing on the ground between all four of them, she cocked her head up and did a round house kick, knocking Aura and Kairi against the wall, were they both had passed out. Riku and Sora looked at her.
    “Who are you?” said Sora.
    “I’m Xari, Member number sixteen of organization thirteen…” said Xari, she pulled off her hood, and Riku and Sora gasped.
    “Kira!” said Sora
    “I’m not Kira!” yelled Xari, she went to kick Sora, but he blocked her with his Keyblade. Riku summoned his Keyblade.
    “Three can play at this game!” said Xari, summoning her Keyblade. She then started to fight with the two. She quickly wounded Sora badly.
    Xari and Riku keep at it for awhile, both becoming very violent. Riku was slowly growing, more and more tired, when Xari wasn’t ever breaking a sweat. She sighed, closing her eyes, she then made a lot of wind blow, and spikes come from the ground, Riku was being blow towards the spikes, but he struggled to stay in one spot. She then fell to the ground, she was breathing deeply. Sora, slowly got up, he was still in a lot of pain. Sora then sent and Aero against her. The wind cut the gusts in half, the other gust were then hurtled towards Xari, she then feel to the ground, gasping for air.
    Xari looked up, Xion and Axel were talking, they didn’t look as if they would help, but then there was Roxas, you could tell he wanted to jump down and help. Sora was keeping him from doing that, but of Xari was in a lot of danger he would jump down to make sure of Xari’s safety.
    Riku and Sora looked at each other, nodding in unison. They both noticed Aura and Kairi both finally woke up.
    “Guys,” said Sora, he summoned his Keyblade.
    “Kay.” Said the girls, they summoned Keyblades also. They all surrounded Xari. They all charged at once, Roxas jumped down, followed by Axel, then slowly Xion. They all blocked one, Axel blocking Riku, Roxas blocking the wounded Sora, Xion blocking Aura, and Xari blocking Kairi.
    “Xari, you okay?” said Axel, looking at Xari, who looking in pain.
    “Yeah, I’m fine.” Said Xari.
    “Kay.” Said Axel.
    “Axel…. Roxas…” said Sora, “What are you doing here?”
    “We don’t want to be in the organization, but we were brought back to be in it.” Said Roxas.
    “Oh…tell me…is she a nobody also?” said Sora.
    “Sorry to say but, yes she is…her true name is Kira.” Said Axel.
    “What! This nobody is my sister?” said Kairi, she froze.
    “This nobody has a name, and it is Xari!” said Xari, making Kairi slam against the wall, making her pass out once again. Everyone froze, looking at Xari, she looked angry, and it looked like flames were dancing in her eyes “I’ve had enough of you guys!”
    “Wha-what Xari?” said Xion walking over to Xari.
    “I am me…the same as you are yourself!” said Xari, “We are ourselves! Even if we don’t have hearts!”
    “Xari calm down.” Said Axel.
    “Shut up!” yelled Xari, everything was quiet, she slammed Aura against the wall and she was hurt.
    “Xari…” said Roxas, he went to place his hand on her shoulder and she stepped away from him.
    “Don’t touch me!” said Xari, “You RTC…I will take them down like he said to…I will not betray him!”
    Xion and Axel looked at her, Roxas stared at her. He looked hurt internally. Xari as looking at the two Keyblade wielders, fire growing in her eyes. She glared at them, not speaking.
    “Now, go, you guys can fail and get in trouble, but I’m not going to.” Said Xari opening a portal.
    “We all are returning to the castle including you, Xari.” Said Axel.
    “No, we aren’t…I’ll stay here and complete it.” Said Xari. Sora and Riku put away their Keyblades. Riku was helping Sora walk over to the girls. Riku watched the meeting in the middle of the room.
    “We already failed….” Said Axel, his hand on Xari’s shoulder.
    “Not yet…” said Xari.
    “You’ve already done the best you could, your exhausted, you should go back.” Said Xion.
    “Yeah, Xari.” Said Roxas.
    “Shut up no one asked you.” Said Xari, stepping into the portal, it disappeared behind her.
    “Xari….” Said Roxas.
    Roxas, Xion, and Axel returned to the castle, hopping to see Xari there. They searched every where and she had never returned from the mission.
    A few days later, Xari hadn’t come back and Xemnas was blowing a fuse trying to find her, sending everyone to a different world to search for her. Until she was found, they ere blaming everything on Roxas, Xion, and Axel. The three were sent on a mission to look for her at Destiny Islands. The three had arrived; they walked around the islands. They soon saw her, Xari, a Keyblade by her head, not only just a Keyblade, Riku’s Keyblade. Axel sighed, picking her up, looking around for Riku.
    He was no where on the Island…maybe he was on the main land, but he didn’t have time for that, Xari was in danger of disappearing, and returning to her original self. Roxas looked worried, he knew the true power of Riku, and what would happen if they fought again.
    “Don’t worry so much Roxas, she’ll be fine.” Said Axel.
    “I know, but I wonder why she went after Riku anyway…” said Roxas, “I mean, there had to be a reason to get herself all…like this.”
    “Your right.” Said Axel.
    The three returned to castle oblivion, where all chaos stopped, and Xemnas took Xari away from Axel, Roxas, and Xion. He would never let the four do a mission together again, never.
    Xari woke up, seeing fifty seashells by her bed. Xion had collected them to show how many days she was out. Xari woke up, the moon was singing a song, it sounded evil, it sounded as if it as in danger.
    Xemnas walked in seeing her awake, “good your finally awake, go collect more hearts. You’ll be partners with Roxas.”
    “Okay.” Said Xari.
    Xari went to where Saïx was, soon to be joined by Roxas. The two stood there in the room preparing to go.
    “Collect as many hearts as you can today, we are counting on you two, Roxas, watch after her, we don’t want a repeat of last time.” Said Saïx.
    “Alright, I understand.” Said Roxas, “You ready to go Xari.”
    “Uh, huh…Oh, yeah.” Said Xari, she wasn’t really paying attention, she was listening to the song of the scared moon.
    “Is there something wrong Xari?” asked Xemnas walking up behind Xari, and placing his hand on her shoulder.
    “There is nothing wrong.” Said Xari, Roxas was looking at her, he knew something was still wrong with her.
    “Well, then be on your way.” Said Saïx, he saw Axel and Xion walk in to the room.
    “Yeah, we’ll be going now.” Said Xari, she pulled Roxas into the portal.
    “Why were you in such a rush to get out of there? What happened to you?” asked Roxas.
    “I didn’t want to see Axel…and I’m fine, nothing happened.” said Xari.
    “Huh why?” said Roxas surprised, “Axel isn’t mean or anything.” Said Roxas.
    “I know, I just don’t want to see him.” Said Xari.
    “Do you like him?” said Roxas.
    “What?” said Xari, surprised she looked at the ground, she liked Axel a lot, but then again she liked Roxas and Axel equally.
    “I’m guessing you do like him, or why would you be acting like this?” asked Roxas.
    “I dunno.” Said Xari, “But I am still a little mad at him.”
    “Okay, that is good to know.” Said Roxas, smiling gently.
    “I know, isn’t it?” said Xari, the two laughed.
    “Well, we’ll talk about this more later, as for now let’s go collect some hearts.” Said Roxas smiling again.
    “Okay.” Said Xari.
    The two were in Hallow Bastion, they walked into the castle, Xari looked around, it had traces of people being here. They heard talking, people were coming. The two looked at each other, running into a different room. They then saw seven containers, Then out of no where, ten thousand heartless appeared.
    “Huh…” said Xari, “New World…”
    “Yeah, I guess.” Said Roxas looking around, “Well, looks like we’ll have a huge income to day.”
    “Yeah,” said Xari as a heartless shoved her into Roxas, “Sorry.”
    “It’s okay, Let’s finish them off, and quick!” said Roxas dodging a heartless attack.
    “Yeah.” Said Xari over the sound off the heartless.
    “Xari! Watch out!” said Roxas, as a heartless landed on Xari, causing her to land on her hands and knees. As she fell she let out a scream. Roxas then yelled, “Xari!”
    “I’m fine…” said Xari, “Complete the mission, don’t worry about me!”
    “Okay.” Said Roxas.
    Xari stood up, she felt weak, her head throbbing, and her legs ached. She felt tired, unable to move she stayed still, afraid that if she moved she would fall flat on her face. Roxas moved at a descent speed, taking the heartless down.
    “This isn’t going to work,” said Xari, she sighed stepping forward half the heartless disappeared followed by the rest, their hearts slowly floated up towards the sky. The two stood there looking as the hearts disappeared.
    “Wow…how’d you do that?” asked Roxas.
    “I dunno…It…It just happened…” said Xari.
    “Come on, let’s get out of here before more heartless appear.” Said Roxas, heading towards the door, he turned around looking at Xari who wasn’t following him, “Come on.”
    Xari looked at a heart shaped thing, it was colorful, and it lit up the room, Xari turned towards Roxas, “This thing…What is it? It seems as if it wants me to go in it…”
    “Don’t go near it! That thing could…” said Roxas.
    “Could what?” asked Xari.
    “Yeah, Roxas what could it possibly do?” said Riku, he laughed, walking up behind Xari.
    Xari turned around, she retreated a few steps as Riku came closer to her. He was in front of the heart shaped thing, Xari gritted her teeth, “Riku…”
    “What?” said Riku, “Are you angry now?”
    “Xari!” said Roxas, he walked closer to her, watching Riku, he didn’t want what happened to him last time to happen again.
    “Stay out of this…” said Riku, Aura placed her Keyblade infront of Roxas, she was standing in the way, preventing Roxas from going to Xari’s side.
    “Wow, who know you’d find her three times in a row…Riku.” Said Aura.
    “What…” said Roxas. Aura nudged her head to behind Riku, where, Roxas saw someone that looked like Xari, but with shoulder length hair and with purple, sliver, and brown streaks, “No you can’t be planing to send her into her…”
    “You’re a bright one Roxas.” Said Aura.
    “Xari…The organization is your enemy not me. They are only using your powers to gain their wishes, not caring about what happens to you…not caring about the true you and what you are alive to do…you’re the only one who can stop all the worlds from being distorted…” said Riku.
    “Xari, they are lying, don’t listen to him!” yelled Roxas. Xari looked at him, he could tell she was having second thoughts.
    “Riku…how do you know all this?” said Xari.
    “I know all this because of this.” Said Riku stepping out of they way, showing Xari, her somebody.
    “Who’s that?” asked Xari.
    “Kira…your trueself…” said Riku.
    Xari stood there, her vision became blurred and her head ached. She felt like she was spinning, then she felt a lot of pain looking down, seeing Riku’s Keyblade in her stomach. She fell down, onto her hands and knees.
    “Roxas…” said Xari.
    “Xari…” said Roxas hitting aura out of the way, and running to Xari.
    “Your next, Roxas…Sora is awaiting your return.” Said Riku.
    “No, it’s not my turn.” Said Roxas holding his Keyblade in his hand, prepared to fight.
    Xari shattered into a lot of glowing particles, the particles then went in side of Kira, and Riku’s Keyblade was stuck in the ground. Roxas looked up at Riku, he was angry, the one who had gotten the closest to him was now gone…she had become a somebody.
    “You…” said Roxas standing up, he summoned his other Keyblade.
    “It’s no use now, Roxas, she’s returned to her true self.” Said Riku, “and there is nothing you can do…”
    “Just watch me,” said Roxas summoning nobodies, they went after Riku. Roxas ran over to Kira, picking her up. He opened a void, looking at Riku and Aura.
    “Riku!” said Aura pointing at the void, Riku ran trying to get through the nobodies, but he couldn’t.
    Roxas walked into the void, reappearing at the castle, he carried Kira to Xemnas’ room. He took her and laid her on the bed.
    “What happened?” said Xemnas.
    “Riku and Aura appeared as we were getting ready to leave, they…they made her become a Somebody again.” said Roxas.
    “I understand. We will keep her this way…Don’t tell anyone about this…this is going to be our secret.” Said Xemnas.
    “Alright.” Said Roxas.
    “Take her to her room, get Namine to stay with her, then set off on a mission with Axel and Xion.” Said Xemnas.
    “Okay, I’ll do that right away.” Said Roxas.

Wow....So long...Sorry for my mistakes...I don't have time to correct them or pretty much do anything to it... I'm busy with sports and school, so I'm never able to correct these mistakes forgive me...