Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Official Site Launched!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Square-Enix has finally launched their KH2FM+ Website!

Click here!

Thanks to our forum member libregkd for bringing this up.

Extra stuff

For those wanting to see teh stuff on the website, yet don't have flash, we got it handled. Lucky for us it seems as though Square-Enix tried holding back by downsizing the images, since upon ripping the images, the actual sizes were bigger with little effect to the quality.

Roxas vs Sora
    Image 1
    Image 2
    Image 3
    Image 4
    Image 5

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Axel
      Axel
      Someone already got it before you xD
      Anyways I love the theme song.
      too bad its in japanese.
    2. Roxas
      Roxas
      I'm pretty sure someone posted this already.

I dunno if it's my computer, but I can't do anything.
    3. Ratchet
      Ratchet
      Thank you Xaldin for the link. I was really impressed. I don't read Japanese but the graphics were great and I love the music.
    4. Mr. Boom
      Mr. Boom
      Lol someone else already posted it but oh well:rolleyes: Thanks for the link anyways:D
    5. Cherry Berry
      Cherry Berry
      Love the music and graphics but unfortunately we can't understand japanese TT-TT
    6. Axel
      Axel
      I think we can all stop repeating that. Anyways, even if he knew about the other thread it would have had to go on the home page news.
    7. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      that place is hell for someone like me who has a crappy computer
    8. Antidote
      Antidote
    9. harley202
      harley202
      Have u seen soras new form on there it looks so cool.
    10. Antidote
      Antidote
      I don't see what the big deal is with this 'new form'. We already get to play as Sora in this form until Yen Sid's tower. I wish they'd have come up with something more original.. Nomura: "O hay! lets juzzt add thein form that peoples were playingingingingining with at the start of kingdomhartztooo! and add dodgey rollypolly movesz and make it sooper cooooolliez." XD
    11. libregkd
    12. reptar
      reptar
      mushroom

OHHHHHH Of course i checked it!!! best game in the world!!! i think there would be a very low chance of coming to the USA:( since they did not bother doing the first final mix:mad:

LOL Orginizaition Mushrooms-adorable
      then WTF for Sora's outfit.... ya know the one that looks EXACTLY like the one in the first Kingdom Herats except longer shorts and that one funny one in Nightmare before christmas

*new vid coming out called 'give my soul' i found in my windows libary:D *

:p OHHHHHH Of course i checked it!!! best game in the world!!! i think there would be a very low chance of coming to the USA:( since they did not bother doing the first final mix:mad:

then WTF for Sora's outfit.... ya know the one that looks EXACTLY like the one in the first Kingdom Herats except longer shorts and that one funny one in Nightmare before christmas

*new vid coming out called 'give my soul' i found in my windows libary:D * :confused: :confused:

:p OHHHHHH Of course i checked it!!! best game in the world!!! i think there would be a very low chance of coming to the USA:( since they did not bother doing the first final mix:mad:

*new vid coming out called 'give my soul' i found in my windows libary:D * :confused: :confused:
    13. Twilight Deity Link
      Twilight Deity Link
      WTF? (WHERES THE FOOD ?)

you get to play as riku!? thats bad man.
    14. oblivion19929
      oblivion19929
    15. libregkd
    16. Kingdom Glory
      Kingdom Glory
      This has already been posted. :P Just joking man! LOL!
    17. Twilight Deity Link
      Twilight Deity Link
      sorry didn't know I didn't get a gba so I have never played COM
    18. Kingdom Glory
      Kingdom Glory
      Psst...Six words per post...Otherwise people get mad...And yes it is cool!
    19. Soku-Sora and Goku
      Soku-Sora and Goku
      Awsome! I love the way they set up the site. I don't care if the site is Japenese, I went to the Kingdom Hearts II Japenese site, and I liked it better than the English site. Thanks Xaldin!