Kingdom hearts flash game (madness combat mod)

Discussion in 'Video Showcase' started by NeoCloudstrife, Aug 27, 2007.

1. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

Okay, well i was messing on flash with madness combat interactive, and i came up with the idea of making a "kingdom hearts mod"
    ill show you it if it'll fit or go in the attatchments.
    so anyway i haven't finished yet and was hoping for somebody to help, or point in directions.
    so here it is:

http://rayne.hellawack.net/media/files/Cloudstrife252/6797

or download

Code:
    here, the actual game:
    [URL="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CKY1E4N9"][COLOR=#ff7c0b][B]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CKY1E4N9[/B][/COLOR]
    [/URL]

thats an additive that you NEED otherwise the sound wont load...
    [URL="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZCCIDLVB"][COLOR=#ff7c0b][B][URL="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZCCIDLVB"]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZCCIDLVB[/B][/COLOR][/URL][/URL]
    EDIT: LINK NOT FUNCTIONAL, USE DOWNLOAD

2. AntiWeapon Chaser

Heeeey looking good so far. ;D And do I see one of my images there. XP

Seriously. I think for a start its pretty good. You should fix up the riku suit a bit. The heart symbol isnt in the centre of his chest. And add more khy weapons. Maybe change guns into staffs. Oh and put some org weapons in there. (Like the sign being replaced by xaldins lances.

If you need any renders of anything feel free to take. I know you should now have the model thing. But I can still help. ;D

Btw what weapons did you replace the soul eater with. D:

Edit. And uh axels carkrams dont attach to a person when you throw them. (so the knife throwing game is not pointless. XD )

3. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

this is fun! good job :D

4. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

its nowhere near finished yet, but thanks for the comments. yeah i dunno why the charkam thing dont work. ill look into it. ill change the music too. i just need some people to help now...

and actually, antiweapon, i cant seem to find where you posted the model thing, where is it???

5. AntiWeapon Chaser

I sent it as an email. >.>

6. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

oh lol got it i dnt check my emails 2 often...
    thanks

EDIT:
    MOD UPDATED VISIT THE WEBSITE LISTED ABOVE
    I FIIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE THE CHAKRAMS WORK BUT I HAVEN'T PUT IT IN YET.

IT IS MUCH BETTER NOW BUT STILL NOT VERY GOOD PLEASE VEIW AND ENJOY =]

7. Sasuke240 Kingdom Keeper

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

8. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

Ummm......sure, but will it improve?

9. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

yeh, oh yes it will, BIG time...

10. AntiWeapon Chaser

Why do the items like the charkams change to thier original items when not being held?

You should change the backrounds in the storymode. D: Like to differnt worlds.

11. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

yeah, im working on it now, i got station of serenity, am working on a way to always have the wep you choose at station of serenity in your other hand :)

EDIT: fixed the chakram thing:
    [​IMG]
    and i put in xigbars gun:
    [​IMG]

12. AntiWeapon Chaser

Awsome! :D Put in some blood or make it look like the charkam is actully impaling the guy.

13. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

okay, ill do it on the next update :)
    its gonna be good!

14. Tonyx N Destiny Islands Resident

I can't play that game:(

15. Sasuke240 Kingdom Keeper

what for a game i don't know what d ya talking about?!

16. Tonyx N Destiny Islands Resident

I can't play that Kingdom Hearts flash game

17. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

check page 1 dude

dont worry just go to www.adobe.com and follow the signs to install flash player 9.0

18. OneWingedHeartless Gummi Ship Junkie

lol can't play it for somereason *checks installed programs* oh and good job making Kingdom Hearts Madness Mod :) i've been trying to find a mod like this THX

19. Sasuke240 Kingdom Keeper

yeah thx cloud but my english isn't very well so maybe i can't understand everythink

i cannot play the game i pressed on play and the screen was black

20. Clontox Hollow Bastion Committee

you should make drive orbs, and when you pick them up, you get two Keyblades, and when you click they slash right left right left.

You should make Souleater shoot dark energy blasts that make the enamies move slower.

You should make Mickey's Keyblade shoot balls of light, that seek out enamies.

You should make Vexen's or Goofy's or the Dream shield be able to block any long range attacks.

If you go with my last idea and choose the Dream Shield, and my idea of having soul eater shoot dark energy, then you should replace the old souleater that slices enamies in half with the Dream Sword.

If you go with the idea above, you should make soul eater do less damage wince it has long range capabillities, and the Dream Sword do more damage, since it has only close range.

You should make different enamies like Heartles, Nobodies, and Organization XIII as bosses.

You should make the Organization Hood, and Coat equiptable for the costume customization.

You should make the greatest weapon of all be ****************. I'll pm it to you.