Kingdom Hearts: Expressions (OOC) rp

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Hexin, Nov 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Ok. I've been wandering about making an rp and this is pretty much what I;ve thought out. The story will progress as we go. Members are free to give their opinion and ideas in this OOC area.

One year has passed since the successful win against Organization XIII. Sora, Riku, and Kairi are both in destiny islands, unaware of the new dangers that lurks around each corner. A new group is secretly plotting against the Three keyblade wielders, excluding Roxas and Mickey.

The king, Donald, and Goofy have all returned to the castle.

There are 9 members in the group called "The 10 Mascaras" or "The 10 Masks." There is Happy, depression, Anger, Frustration, Excitement, Love, hatred, kindness, fear, and Emotion( Emotion is the leader of the group Having all the emotions). Each of these members mask, is made out of zurconium glass, resembles their attitude. For example: Happy's mask will have a happy expression. They where a black long cape. Think of V for Vendetta's costume. They where that type of clothing. (The movie is what inspired me to write the story and it's characters.) The hat is optional.

Roxas is ,in a way, Sora's split personality. The same as Namine is Kairi's. Little do they know that there is, indeed, a fifth keyblade master.

Keyblader of light: Sora
    Keyblader of Twilight: Riku
    Keyblader of Dark: Mickey
    Keyblader of Nothing: Higure

Now, The keyblader of nothing is indeed a keyblade and keyblader I made up. I've been using him a lot in most rp's. Like in kingdom hearts: Apocolypes by Zexion of the twilight.

I've already made the actual story (Need to send to Square Enix to approve of), but I wanna see how it would look like if it was turned into an rp. Self created characters are welcome as well.

Sora: Twilightsown
    Riku: Sorax
    Kairi: Luster dragon
    Higure: Hexin (Temporary)
    Mickey:
    Donald:
    Goofy:

The 10 Mascaras:

Emotion: Hexin
    Happy(Female):
    Depression(Male):
    Anger(male):
    Frustration(Male):
    Excitement(Female):
    Hatred(Male):
    Love(female): Princessofhearts
    Fear(Male):
    Kindness(Female):

Feel free to pick any character to rp as. I myself will be in this rp.

Here's my profile as a Template reference:

Name: Emotion
    Weapon: Unknown
    Mask (For Mask members only.): Emotionless.
    Personality: Quiet, intellegent, full of surpirses, greathearted towards friends. A warrior in the outside, but in the inside a true rose.
    Body structure/ appearance: Slightly muscular, looking slightly scrawny. Agile, swift with his movements. Brown long hair with two symmetrical bangs hang infront of mask.
    Attire: (Think of V for Vendetta.) Black leather gloves, black silhoutte and black boots. A black cape covers his enite body. A white, expressionless mask covers his face.

Name: Higure
    Alias(Title): The demi-nobody
    Personality: Carefree, affable, has a sense of justice and curious of the unknown.
    Attire: (View attachment)
    Weapons: -keyblade- A nothings existence. (Nobody keychain.)
    History: He was raised by foster parents which treated him like their own son. He's had a lovely life until then. When the heartless attacked his homeworld, he got seperated from his foster parents. A heartless attacked him and thrusted its hand into his chest. The pain and agony he felt.

The only thing that kept him going was his determination to live. He grabbed the things wrist and compelled the creature to recoil its hand. This caused him to lose his heart. The strange thing that happened was that as his heart rose to the sky, Higure didn't want his life to end. So he reached for his heart as his body slowly faded and grabbed his heart.

Light filled the scene and half of his heart was devoured by the darkness as Higure held on to his other half. From there, he plunged his remaining half of his heart into his body. His body faded into darkness and he was reawakened in a different world. Twilight town. There, he lived as a normal citizen.....or at least he looked normal. He life was normal for now.

Hope this is interesting.

2. twilightsown King's Apprentice

Name: Sora. (I've been Kairi in almost every other rp. Time for a change of pace ^^)
    Weapon: Kingdom Key
    Personality: It's Sora! Kind and compassionate, he never gives up on life or his friends. A strong will seperates him from many people.
    Body structure/ appearance: Sora KH2 style
    Attire: Sora KH2 style
    (Ya! First character!)

3. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

Name:Riku (sweet!)
    Weapon: Riku's keyblade (what was it called?)
    Personality: You know, Riku, Friendly, non-fearing, and much like sora, never gives up on his friends, wants-to-be-strong-kind of guy
    Body structure/ appearance: Riku In Kh2 (he's more mascular in kh2)
    Attire: Also Riku in Kh2 (his outfit's much better and aesome in kh2)

by the way twi, sora's 15, but since it's one year ahead, he's 16

4. twilightsown King's Apprentice

So I didn't catch the one year later part. It's 4 in the morning!

5. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

oh, sorry, hehehe

6. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

FINALLY!!!!

Both you guys are accepted.

Now, do you think I should double role play as Emotion and Higure?

7. twilightsown King's Apprentice

Higure is kinda your character...but Emotion is kinda the role you signed up for. Just do both and we'll all be happy. *nods*

8. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

:D *Shrugs* OK. If you put it that way. I'll post his profile and umm... I'll put, "temporary" . That way, if people wanna roel play as him, I'll add them for that role.

9. Luster Dragon Destiny Islands Resident

Name:Kairi
    Weapon: Kairi's keyblade (what was it again, can't remember?)
    Personality: We all know Kairi, friendly, sorta shy, pretty sure she likes sora, never gives up on her friends
    Body structure/ appearance: Kairi In kh2 (she's more prettier in kh2)
    Attire: kh2

-edited-

10. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Alright. You got the part.

11. Luster Dragon Destiny Islands Resident

Yay, wait, oops. She really should be 17. Lemme fix that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.