Kingdom Hearts Cheat - Driving

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, as we wait along for September we still have some things lined up. This time a cheat that was recently discovered by our forum member EvilMan_89 that defies the boundaries of Kingdom Hearts in a new way.

Now you know in some cheat videos by him, or other users we see people doing battles in a drive form. Rather it be with party members, or by themselves. Of course they are either unable to drive out, or the game freezes at one point. Don't you wish there would be some easier way to do this?

Well there is, EvilMan_89 manage to show his hacking skills by finding such a cheat. What does this cheat do? Well, it allows you to Drive, without losing party members. You can drive wherever you want, whenever you want without any requirements besides your Drive gauge! Making it almost the same requirements as Limit Form, besides the amount of Drive needed to Drive into it.

Here are some video examples exclusively presented by us.

Xemnas 1
    Final Xemnas
    TWTNW

Raw (Will work on several other cheat devices besides ARMax[/b]
    Drive w/o Supporting Characters
    201C78B8 0000102D

ARMax
    Drive w/o Supporting Chracters
    CE8C-NC7Q-GXHX1
    0DWG-Y0XZ-3VNP9

Raw
    Party Members don't Disappear when you use Drive
    201C77E8 0000102D

ARMax
    Party Members don't disappear when using Drive
    71YH-DUZ0-2NJXD
    FBCV-81U8-6AB03

Note!!
    You have to use both cheats in order for this to work.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Aug 18, 2007.

1. KL93
      KL93
      Yeah, I saw the vids earlier. =/ It's AWESOME! Too bad my KH2 stopped working. ._.
    2. Meh
      Meh
      Yeah, it's hella awesome. Yeah, my KH2 stopped working too :(

And I dunno how to use those codes anyway XD. But that's really cool, and very helpful.
    3. Chad Thundercucc
      Chad Thundercucc
      Heh. This is nice. Props to Evilman!
    4. smartguy_05
      smartguy_05
      It's good to see this code ported to KH2... gotta add this to my collection. XD
    5. sora741
      sora741
      Wow thanks easy win
    6. Redeyesblackdragon
      Redeyesblackdragon
      Did it stop because of scratches?
      Yeah and i like the cheat.
    7. Galahad.ExE
      Galahad.ExE
      would it be possible to get Anti-Form to work with that as well? as say, do Anti-Form and still have party up? or Anti-Form and not lose drive like normally do?

just some questions, first time i see this topic ^^
    8. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      yes, Anti-Form works normally. however, hitting Anti-Form during Final Xemnas Fight= Not good, lol. i was defenseless at the end of the fight becuz i couldn't use Reaction Commands.

man.....Datel should really pay me and khkid1212 for promoting their product, lol
    9. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      i watched the vid and with the final xemnas it spead up why was that was it just a glitch?
    10. Majik
      Majik
      haha what do you mean
    11. tmp1114
      tmp1114
      I try the code from Raw and does it mean gameshark cause i try it and it didn't work.
    12. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      cuz we're doing the hacking they should've done. and you might not know this but ALOT of ppl bought AR Max and Codebreakers becuz of our videos.
    13. Galahad.ExE
      Galahad.ExE
      couldcha post the code? ^^

im not really looking to have it used in the final battle, but an anytime-i-want kinda thing :)

EDIT: i using ARMAX btw
    14. smartguy_05
      smartguy_05
      Well Antiform is not so bad once you modify one of the Forms to be Antiform and have someone to heal you while you're at it.
    15. tmp1114
      tmp1114
      You mean there are not enough code for gameshark but lots of code for codebreaker and armax what about gameshark there must be some code for gameshark and i want to know please.
    16. ClankDaxter
      ClankDaxter
      there is any code for ps2?

like this:

XXSquareL1L2

note: this cheat is't real.
    17. Vietboydan
      Vietboydan
      Warning!!!!!

the code works but replaces the kingdom key with the struggle sword. and if you try to replace that with another keyblade, that keyblade will dissapear from your inventory. I lost my ultima!:yelling:
    18. Joseki
      Joseki
      Time to steal my brother's ps2, these are cool as hell =O
    19. Explode
      Explode

Haha, yeah seriously. I bought codebreaker because of you guys.

That's a pretty shweet code, evilman. Is there one that removes your party members so sora always fights alone?

I'm not sure if what Vietboydan said is true in all cases, but if it is, this code might help. Not sure who found it but it's not mine:

Stock x98 Of Every Keyblade For Sora

ARMAX

ZYK0-A54W-W7T2M
      WU77-MXAG-TRDX2
      F2D3-M0EN-G7E5E
      6FH5-X8UM-KEWTJ
      UPUC-YMXP-5HVT2
      5E9Q-URGW-CBFYK
      9YMZ-QEMT-3WT9K
      9BY6-UZB9-PBH74
      9MZ1-XZT1-YB1FP

RAW format