Chain of Memories Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories Timeline

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Xaldin, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All thanks to The Wertle

Page 1

[​IMG]

F1
    Red 1: Sora comes to Castle Oblivion and a man in a black coat explains the rules of cards and the worlds of his memories.
    Grey 1: As Sora goes out, Riku heads towards the castle.
    White 1: Sora and crew are guided from the opening. The one who is explaining things here is the one at the center of the plans, the leader Marluxia.
    Red 2: Axel appears before Sora. He advises Sora that he is losing sight of the light within in the darkness and leaves.
    White 2: At this point, Axel is opposed to Marluxia's plans and is taking his own action.

F2
    Red 3: Sora's memories continue to be altered due to Namine

F3
    Red 4: Axel and Larxene discuss the secret of how even though Sora was turned into a heartless his heart didn't lose its will and determination.

F4
    Red 5: Sora's memories continue to be altered due to Namine

F5
    Red 6: According to the plan, Axel and Larxene keep an eye on Sora as his memories begin to grow. Next Larxene heads to where Sora is.
    White 3: "Sora is the key for us to take control of the organization." Larxene is easily deceived by Axel's guidance. He answer's back "I've kept the true goal to myself." That is, Axel is getting sure proof of Larxene and the rest's betrayal.

F6
    Red 7: Larxene appears before Sora. The outer appearance of his charm (oath keeper) changes and she makes Sora remember the name "Namine" and encourages them to pursue it themselves.
    Red 8: "Mutual events from F6 and B7" Larxene returns to her companions in the basement where Vexen should be in charge. Using the results of her research she proposes they test Sora's abilities. Having heard this, Axel hands of a certain card to Vexen.
    Grey from B8->F6/B7: Vexen brings Riku Replica to the upper levels.

F7
    Red 9: Riku Replica fights Sora
    Grey: Riku Replica goes to intercept Sora

F8
    Red 9: Riku Replica fights Sora again. Axel is able to continue to further investigate the betrayal with Namine

Riku:
    Between the Light and the Darkness:

B12
    Lexaeus and Zexion sense Riku's presence. They don't know his identity yet, but they analyze that he has the same scent as their leader.

B11
    Zexion and the rest guess that the identity of the scent belongs to Riku. Intrigued by Riku, Vexen talks about Marluxia's suspocious movements and suggests that they oppose Marluxia by obtaining Riku.

B10
    Vexen fights Riku, but in actuality the fight is to gain data.

B9
    Vexen is able to continue the creation of Riku Replica. Sora's memories continue to be altered by Marluxia and feeling a sense of crisis, Zexion opposes Vexen.
    White: In Sora's side, the reason Vexen appears in the upper floors when he should be in charge of the basement is made clear here.

B8
    Having returned from his fight with Riku, Vexen gives orders to Riku Replica to fight Sora.

B7
    "B7 only events" Axel suggests that according to the results of the research, Riku Replica's memories should be adapted to be the same as the real Riku's. Riku Replica refuses, but his memories end up being changed anyway.
    White: The identity of the card Axel hands over, the results of Vexen's research regarding Riku Replica, and on Sora's side, the reason Riku Replica believes himself to be the real Riku and so forth, become clear here.

B6
    Riku Replica is made to believe he's the real Riku due to false memories being altered.
    White: On Sora's side, the reason the appearance of his charm changed and the reason Riku Replica's charm is the same shape is proved by Namine and Larxene's conversation. Namine bundles the charm with a card using false memories and this way hides the true appearance.

[​IMG]
    Pg2
    Sora:

F9
    In order for Riku Replica to take arbitrary action, he sees to it that vexen's strategy fails. As a condition for Marluxia to overlook Vexen's blunder, he orders him to kill Sora.

F10
    After fighting Sora, Vexen hints at the existence of "other memories". Having exceeded the expectations of his abilities, Marluxia labels Axel a "traitor that needs to be disposed of".
    White: Marluxia calls Axel a "traitor". Afterwards Marluxia returns as a "traitor to the Organization" himself" (see floor 13 events).

F11
    A: Having fought Sora once again in Twilight Town, Vexen starts to tell him the truth, but Axel disposes of him.
    B: Marluxia and Larxene notice the disappearance of Vexen and Sora's abilities and acknowledge Axel as a companion. Riku Replica fights Sora for a 3rd time. He drops his charm and escapes. Meanwhile, Axel tempts Namine and the betrayal continues.
    Grey: News of Vexen's disappearance is spread to the basement.

F12
    A: On Destiny Island, believing his false memories, Namine makes Sora remember Kairi.
    B: Riku Replica fights Sora for a 4th time and is dealt a finishing blow in an instant and his heart collapses. Impatient with the betrayal, Larxene reveals the truth to Sora and tries to dispose of him but on the contrary ends up being disposed of herself. Namine confesses everything to Sora and the others.
    White: Afterwards on the 13th floor, Marluxia learns of this and Riku Replica's memories are forcibly removed and his heart breaks. In this scene, Namine was saved by Sora and Riku Replica's memories were promptly erased by her.

F13
    A: It becomes clear that Axel is actually a spy and to get rid of "the traitor to the Organization", Marluxia makes Sora Axel's opponent and escapes. Axel fights Sora, and content, leaves.
    Grey: Having fought Sora, Axel heads to the basement.
    White: At this time, Axel leaves Sora with the words "you've saved me" as he disappears. "You've saved me" is pointing to the betrayal of Namine, but not knowing these circumstances, Sora just tilts his head.
    B: Sora faces against Marluxia and Riku Replica, whose heart should be broken, also backs him up.
    C: Turning out to be a dummy, Sora defeats the real Marluxia and locks the 13th floor keyhole. Sora tries to hold back Riku Replica but he leaves the place.
    Grey: News of Marluxia's disappearance spreads to the basement/Axel brings Riku Replica to the basement
    D: Sora promises to meet Namine again and goes to sleep.
    ENDING

Riku:

B5
    Vexen is defeated by Sora and then disposed of by Axel and Zexion and Lexaeus learn of this. In order to compete against Marluxia, who almost has Sora in his grasp, they resolve to claim Riku again.

B4
    After Lexaeus disappears, Zexion and Axel see to it that Marluxia and the others' plans of rebellion will also fail. Zexion uses memories of Riku's hometown to dispose of him, as he has now become unnecessary.
    White: Axel informs Zexion of Namine's betrayal and Larxene's disappearance. This is all for Axel's own means but Zexion doesn't know this.

B3
    Zexion informs Riku that Sora is in the castle. He informs him of Sora and Riku's antagonizing fate, and making good use of the illusion, he hunts down Riku. But with Kairi's advice (whose form is being borrowed by Namine), he breaks the illusion using the power of darkness.
    White: Here, as Zexion couldn't help but betray the "Organization", Axel has no choice but to force him to disappear, and the remaining Black Coats in the castle is narrowed down to him alone.

B2
    Even though he is filled with Zexion's power, Riku Replica challenges Riku to a fight so he can take the place of the real Riku, but disappears. In front of the eyes of a sleeping Sora, Riku meets Namine and chooses a path to fight darkness.
    White: Having left Sora, Riku Replica's fate becomes clear here.

B1
    Riku defeats Ansem, who has been nesting in the darkness in his heart.
    ENDING

2. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Thanks The Wertle for this & thanks Xaldin for posting it. :D

3. Roxas- PARTYMAN MORE LIKE HOMOVAN 73M SUCK MY B****!

Nice, thanks TheWertle and Xaldin!

But that was quite confuzzling.

4. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

Thanks guys :D This really clarified some questions I have. I think its interesting that they make no mention of why Lexaeus dissapeared.

I never realized how soap-opera-y& gossipy CoM was. Its amazing:p

5. soraxle Merlin's Housekeeper

exactly! and thx 2 TheWertle 4 finding this out/ translating it! :cool:

6. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    Wow , my special thanx to The Wertle .:)

7. soraxle Merlin's Housekeeper

yep answered alot of my questions,2! :D

8. Marluxia52091 Destiny Islands Resident

yeah thanks alot guys. man the wertle has been helping out a lot lately.

9. koibito813 Destiny Islands Resident

much love to thewertle and xaldin! this was a big help in describing this game to my friends...they were so confused with the overall story of all three games. ^^;

omg, all the KH games were so gossipy and soap opera-y. e.e made it really great to play though, yes?

10. xoxoroxasxoxo Twilight Town Denizen

that was confusing but thanks for the upload :)

11. Dawn King's Apprentice

Thanks for uploading this Xaldin. I kinda figure some parts except Axel's mind.

12. Theforgottenangel Merlin's Housekeeper

Ok, I cant see anything...what are we suppose to see all it goes to is straight to the replys, where is the timeline

13. KnightMysterio Destiny Islands Resident

Thanks a mil for this, it helps clear some things up. :)

14. RoxasRox Destiny Islands Resident

Thanks Xaldin and TheWertle for the update and translation!
    but it still doesnt answer the resounding question of who in the
    hell axel was talking to when he say "you guys are really fun" and
    why he held his chest...

But oh well! I happy with the update...okay...ill shut up now :)

15. kingdomknightx Moogle Assistant

thanks

the time line really help me.i wonder how riku reacts to replica riku. hehe

16. KATACHI IS KING!! Hollow Bastion Committee

in your kitchen, eating all of your food XP
    ya i was havin a hard time w/ the storyline

17. X77 Merlin's Housekeeper

Thanks so much. A lot of things have fianlly been cleared up!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.