Kingdom Hearts CGI movie

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by key dragon, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. key dragon One with the keyblade

If a Kingdom Hearts CGI movie was made, how would you react?

2. SplitOverload Chaser

It'd be too much.

Games are enough.
    Mangas are enough.
    Now a movie? Wtf you dealing with.

But I'd still watch it xD

3. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

I would'nt have high expectations, but It would be intresting nonetheless. :)

4. Number13Roxas King's Apprentice

Depends on if its a new story or a retelling. A new story movie with high quality CGI like Advent Children would be intriguing. A retelling would be a bit harder to imagine.

5. WeAreLegion Merlin's Housekeeper

Like Advent Children it would fail. They will focus on 2 or 3 main characters and then in the last 10 minutes try to bunch every single character from both games.

6. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

Fail?!! I thought it'd b an awesome idea! I'd totally go see it even if it suxs incredibly bad.

7. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

Advent children wasn't a failure. It was actually quite good.

8. WeAreLegion Merlin's Housekeeper

Ok let me try again:), Advent Children wasn't a total failure,I enjoyed some bits, but i just think there are way to many characters to try to fit into a movie. I felt A.C. was too long and all the FF VII characters showing up only for the climax was lame, i could've done without them. A KH CGI would be rad but not enough even for a full length would leave out too many KH people and will have the fan boys and girls crying foul.

9. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

Well, really the characters that they would really need are just Sora, Kairi, Roxas, Riku, Goofy, Donald, Mickey, and Namine. They COULD leave out the disney characters all together really. =/ And since Kairi, Sora, and Riku are really close friends it won't be hard to not make one not appear till later. Roxas and Namine are always there really, if Sora or Kairi is there. xD

10. Repliku Chaser

A CGI movie could be great if they did better with it than Advent Children. AC was good but it really could have been better and there were some scenes that just make me shudder. At least with KH I could see those overly kawaii scenes belonging in there.

Also, AC was -too short- in my opinion, not too long. The reason that it suffered was because they condensed things and made Cloud the focus while others had very little exposure. The story could have been much better. The fights were totally awesome for the most part. Had they added around 30 minutes more to it and worked on the plot some more and making things cohesive...not making Vincent a flying red towel, and given him a cool Limit with Chaos or something...worked on the other characters, it would have been much better. The best thing about AC was the fighting and then the fact that all the FF VII fanatics had now nice 3d pics of the characters instead of that pixelation crap! So, it was worth the 20 bucks just for me to rip those. If they do that with FF VI too, I'd be a happy camper, and with KH as well. Just to have stupid pics. I'm easily satisfied.

For those who said it'd be too much, I don't know if I agree. Done right it could be really cool, and I really don't like the manga that was just adding weirdness and at some spots made absolutely no sense. So I really don't count it, even though I wasted the money on those. I'm such a KH junkie.

11. the muffin man Banned

Yeah , i think that'd be nice.Btw,are there any kh manga...?:confused:

12. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

It would be too much but i would still watch it.

Hopefully they would make it better than AC was.

13. Azure Flame Banned

I would watch it if they made one.

14. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

I think I'd die. Period.

I don't know if I'd watch it or not, but I'd make it #1 on my schedule if Nomura directs. Especially from his genious-ness on AC.

15. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

it would be too much, kinda like overkill. but i would watch it anyways.

16. C This silence is mine

They should make one... But not as boring as Ac There was almost none action... No plot either >_>

17. key dragon One with the keyblade

Dude, there was a plot.

Frankly, I always wanted to see the keyblade attack abilities in GGI.

18. Jube Formerly Chuck's

Interesting to see but I dunno what it could possibly be about.

19. The Twin My, what a strange duet

I think it might be too much. Might kill the franchise, even.

20. key dragon One with the keyblade

Maybe the person who told Ansem the Wise about the door to all worlds. I'm sure people would like to know how he got that knowledge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.