Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Trailer Analysis

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, as we've been providing you fast with Jump Festa 2008, we've now got a trailer analysis for Birth by Sleep! Like at TGS, we've been sure to cover everything we could as fast as we can.

The text starts off with "Sleep gives birth to the concealed fate of the past."

Destiny Island
    The screen then fades in with a conversation between Ven, and Terra.
    Terra: "Wasn't there a time when you was saving me?"
    Ven: "Back then it was probably because we were friends."
    Terra moves his hand to rests it on Ven's shoulders.
    Terra: "Thank you, Ven."

Place of Gathering
    The scene then switches to Terra, and Master Xehnoart who are in the "Place of Gathering."
    Xehanort: Did you believe about reaching forward to grasp that last glimmer? The wall of light and darkhas exceeded each other, creating the original me, and Terra waited for me impatiently." (While Xehanort is talking he opens one of his hands in a greeting fashion enraging Terra.)
    Terra: "I have a "Friend" What you have done has given me hatred to Xehanort."
    Terra then summons his keyblade, within the right hand.

Olympus Coliseum
    Ven meets Xehanort in Olympus Coliseum.

Ven: "Who a-...I've met you before. (Ven is surprised as he is remembering something.)
    Xehanort: "It seems you have lost something. However unless what you have lost is put back into your hands, it will be an eternal lost. Once you obtain it, grip it and understand the truth."

Xehanort is soon holding his hand out, as it begins to glow, Ven is watching with an expression of fear and confusion.

Gameplay
    Ven is showed as a playable character now, and Terra is also showed with gameplay. There is also a new Technique shown, with the movie "Aerial."

Yensid's Tower
    Mickey is shown defending himself with the keyblade. However soon he begins to fumble the keyblade and it vanishes. Goofy, Donald, and Yensid watch Mickey. Mickey soon looks back up to the Wizard, and summons his Keyblade once again.

Sleeping Beauty
    Malificent is looking around the castle where vines are everywhere. The crow soon lands on Malificent's shoulder as she turns towards Terra. Terra looks at Malificent, as Malificent begins to laugh doubtfully.

Place of Gathering 2
    Ven is facing off against the Dark Soldier, and knocks off his helmet, however his face is not shown. The scene soon switches to Terra holding an unconcious Ven, with Master Xehanort looking desperate, and apologetic.

Xehanort: "The person who has wrapped himself in the darkness does not have the qualification to weild a keyblade. He is a demon who has been taken by the darkness. Please correct my mistake..." (Just who is this Dark Soldier?)

Destiny Island
    Terra is looking out from the coast towards two boys who are playing at the beach. (Sora and Riku) At the same time Ven is at twilight town watching the Coast. He is looking down, and appears to be sad. "I don't want to be depended on, you are my "Friend" just erase me." ("Friend" might be refering to Aqua, or Terra)

Here are some interesting analysis, besides the obvious.

"Friend" could be referring to either Terra, or the mysterious Aqua.
    Xehanort may not have started off corrupt in the darkness, however his apprentice fell too deep in the darkness.

Source: FF&KH

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Cat-Like Thief
      Cat-Like Thief
      Thanks for the trailer analysis. I hope this leaks or SE puts out it despite the closed theater.
    2. KL93
      KL93
      Hmm... maybe the Dark Soldier is the Xehanort we know from KH2.
    3. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      Will there be more trailer descriptions?
      thanks Xaldin
    4. Adeli
      Adeli
      Awesome, you guys are fast at translation!

I hope it leaks too... we'll see tonight, when everyone's back from the event. *sneaks off to NicoNico*
    5. Maxcor
      Maxcor
      I, for whatever reason, think that Eitheer Terra, Ven or Aqua may be Parents of Sora or Riku. The one that looks identical to roxas (Ven i think) is most likely out of any of them to be a relative. But hey that's just speculation...
    6. Twilight--XIII
      Twilight--XIII
      I personally think Aqua would've been related to Riku. Don't know why... Well, thanks for the update!

EDIT: ragl?! Is that you?
    7. Shadows Of Oblivion
      Shadows Of Oblivion
      Verry interesting... I'm starting to REALLY wonder what the **** Master Xehanort's talking about in these trailers and scans...
    8. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      Well at least we know Yen sid's in it.
    9. sealed pearl
      sealed pearl
      I know this question might sound dumb but, I know that in bbs the old bald guy is Master Xehanort but
      who do they mean by Xehanort? Is he the same guy that was with Ansem the Wise? Who is Master Xehanort's disciple? I'm so confused PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER ME >.<
    10. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      By Xehanort, I'm guessing they mean Master Xehanort.
    11. sealed pearl
      sealed pearl
      So was Master Xehanort talking about himself or another guy named Xehanort? Because in the conversation between Master Xehanort and Terra it seemed to me that they were talking about someone else...
    12. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      Fix'd it, now it makes sense, but Xehanort is his real name, they just called him Master Xehanort because he's on e of the Masters, abit like Star Wars, some jedi like Yoda are called Jedi Masters, people like Anakin are Jedi Knights and people who are training with their master are called apprentices or Padawans, but it dosen't matter whether or not they are trained by them, they still call them Master as a sign of respect.
    13. Desmonic
      Desmonic
      I'm really looking forward to this game. It really seems awesome!! The story seems so complex and interesting, and I'm also really curious about the gameplay, the new enemies and the new moves from Ven, Terra and Aqua. In other words the whole game itself!!

Thanks for the detailed info Xaldin!! :D
    14. Rayeofsunshine
      Rayeofsunshine
      can we see the trailer?

can we see it?
    15. Xejicka
      Xejicka
      That sounds undoubtfully amazing. My head is going to explode from all of the theories i it that are building up
    16. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Man. Now I have even more questions. I really can't wait to play this. =\

Thanks Mark. =)
    17. Oblivion-Keeper
      Oblivion-Keeper
      Very interesting, can't wait 2 see what happens, but I guess We'll just have 2 wait till they release it. Thanks for the fast translations.

"Why did the Keyblade choose me? I have to know"
    18. Ultima Wepon
      Ultima Wepon
      wow thanks alot for that, now i can tell my friends about it!!
    19. Donaut
      Donaut
      Hopefully at Jump Fiesta this year, the trailer will be shown to the public.