Fandub KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep: Subbed Secret Ending

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Mike, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Mike Chaser

SPOILER ALERT
    SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT
    If your interested in the secret ending with subbed titles like many fans, than this is your chance to check it out. The ten minute video is just breathtaking with a story of hidden truths that showcase past and current characters from the series, which all connects into Sora and the KINGDOM HEARTS II ending where Riku, Kairi and Sora read King Mickey's letter. There are spoilers, although many of us can't figure out what exactly is going on with the Japanese voice overs. The video is available to view above.

Source: KH13 & KHInsider
    Thanks to ~The Rising Falcon for letting me know.

2. key dragon One with the keyblade

Hopefully everyone will be resurrected or freed after whatever Sora has to do. Especially Axel.

3. Zarexu Merlin's Housekeeper

So if Terra and Xehanorts hearts are both dwelling in Terra's body, what happened to them when xehanort (in Terra's body) became a heartless and nobody? and why couldnt Xemnas use the keyblades like Roxas?

4. Xamad Traverse Town Homebody

Because Xehanort has yeilded to the power of darkness...Riku couldn't use the keyblade when he chose Darkness over Light...well atleast not a real one anyway...and because this form of Xehanort had been rejected by the keyblade, so too has his nobody...

Maybe Xehanort, the original Xehanort, is the origin of all heartless...perhaps even the first heartless...

I won't be able to really make any theories until I play the game...which won't be for a while...

5. theogary Destiny Islands Resident

SPOILERZ AHOY!!!

So many questions raised by this game. We're left with the hint, based on the people who called his name, that somehow Sora is going to "reunite" Namine, Roxas, Xion, Axel, Ven, Terra and Aqua.
    So are the Nobodies going to become individuals? Will Roxas and Ven be different people, or will Sora just separate the Ven portions of Roxas from himself?
    Is it significant that both Xion and Vanitas have black hair? I think it's possible, since Xigbar saw Xion as Ven and Vanitas is, from what I've read, an Unversed created from Ven.
    And how does Axel factor into all this? Is he just Roxas and Xion's friend, or is his connection to them deeper?
    And how does-oh dear I've gone cross-eyed.

6. Zarexu Merlin's Housekeeper

Spoilers

So do we know for a fact that Sora is a part of Ven or vice versa? or is that just a guess? and what was Xehanorts goal to begin with? even after reading and watching all that was put up, i am so confused.

7. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

Darkness and Light doesn't matter, the Keyblade just looks for strong Hearts. Darkness usually eats away at a person's heart, weakening it, hence why Riku lost it to Sora, but Master Xehanort has no problem using a Keyblade, so he has some manner of mastery over the darkness, which explains how he retained the shape of Terra's body as a Heartless. Why Xemnas couldn't use a Keyblade however is slightly contradictory. We believe that because his Heart wasn't in the same realm, it couldn't be used as a medium for which Xemnas could use, unlike Roxas, who could use the keyblade because Sora could, AND because Sora's heart was still in the realm of light.

From what we can gather, Ven is some manner of copy of Sora that Master Xehanort created because he could not wait for Sora to inherit the Keyblade himself. Ven embodies the light, while Vanitas is the darkness, and possibly an Unversed. This is all from rough translations and guesses from what we've seen, so don't quote me on this. I could be completely wrong in saying this.

8. Mr. Pumpkin Hollow Bastion Committee

Sooo. Wait.

This is the secret trailer from BBS? And this trailer takes place after KH2? Or during or during Days? or huh?
    When Aqua and that guy (Who was that guy? Ansem? Xehanort?) talked, was that after KH2? And Ven and Terra are dead?

I don't get at all what's going on, can someone enlighten me? With spoilers ofcourse.

9. dymitr Merlin's Housekeeper

10. dragonkid_ofhearts Traverse Town Homebody

11. Dal Merlin's Housekeeper

so many questions, all the excitement! but most of us have to wait till whenever the english version is out!! >.<"

Awesome post once again Mike. -undying adrenaline acts in once again-

-Dal

12. Mike Chaser

Reminder...
    If we talk about spoilers, box them in.
    Example: (Just make sure the brackets go together before posting or it won't work.)
    [ spoiler ]Text in here[/ spoiler ]

13. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

The secret ending takes place before, during, and after KH2. The first two scenes were before KH1, the Ansem & Aqua scene was during KH2, and the last scene with Sora, Riku, and Kairi is shortly after KH2 and possibly after Coded.

14. Zarexu Merlin's Housekeeper

what was mx's plan to begin with? I'm sure he just wasnt around being evil. Why was Terra fighting him?

15. MyChuck Merlin's Housekeeper

Wooow! Can't wait til you dub this too, Mike! :D

16. kairiheartprincess Traverse Town Homebody

-SIGH- I was so excited about this and still am, it was stunning even when not being pre-rendered. But I am a little sad that Kairi seems to be being left behind again...oh well. I'm sure they'll find a way to throw her in the plot somehow. Unfortunately it probably means she will be kidnapped by someone again BUT...it's expected now I suppose. This was a sucess I am pleased.

17. xkh2x Traverse Town Homebody

just one question, do you have to do anything to unlock the secret ending?

18. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

The easiest way to unlock it is just to beat Proud Mode but on Normal Mode you have to collect all the reports, fight every enemy, etc. Basically the same exact things you had to do to unlock the secret ending in KH2

19. Tikem Gummi Ship Junkie

In my opinion, Aqua converses with Ansem The Wise in the beginning of the video, after KHII, which'd mean he survived and hides in the Realm of Darkness, most likely due to shame.

Of the putting everything back, I think it means that Sora essentially tries to recover the memories lost in Castle Oblivion, or something.

20. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

I dont think he is hiding there, I think he is stuck and has no way to get out and doesn't he mention that his memory is sorta vague so he probably doesn't remember anything that well. Also Sora is probably going to rescue Ansem, Aqua, Terra, and Ven because I don't see the purpose in having him get his memories back from Castle Oblivion.