Kingdom Hearts' All-girls School...or not

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Nymph of Destiny, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

Several years have passed since the events of the all-boys college, and now, along several other girls, the characters' children are going to an all-girls school (which has employed some male teachers, however)...although the guys have decided to sneak in for various reasons. However, there is some sort trouble stirring up again...is it time for another epic adventure?

Rules:
    *Nothing above PG-13
    *No cussing
    *No yaoi/yuri
    *No invicible qualities
    *No taking over other characters or killing them without their permission

You can play any character from any anime/manga/game/etc., but you cannot take any characters listed here. You can also create original characters, but you can only have eight characters in all. Please fill out this template if you wish to create an original character:
    Name -
    Age -
    Gender -
    Appearance -
    Biography -
    Other -

Please note that the sections below are not lists - it just tells which character is taken. If you see that a character's name isn't on the list, then that means that character isn't taken. Anyone can join at any time!

Characters taken:

Anna - DestinyStar
    Chi - Kairi9020
    Dark Samus - Chaser007
    Eggman - Chaser007
    Hao - Nymph of Destiny
    Hotaru - Nymph of Destiny
    Maya - Nymph of Destiny
    Namine - Riku_IntoTheDarkness
    Metal Sonic - Chaser007
    Riku - Repliku
    Sora - The Servant of Light
    Tarta - Nymph of Destiny
    Tatra - Nymph of Destiny
    Yaten - Nymph of Destiny
    Xemnas - Chaser007

Original characters:

Alex - SORA!
    Aly - SORA!
    Amara - Nymph of Destiny
    Amxi - sora n roxas rock
    Andrew - Firekeyblade
    Andy - SORA!
    Ashley - naminetwinsister
    Ayame - Nymph of Destiny
    Chris - swordser2
    Demitria - Redhot1994
    Edward - Kiburedo
    Emarix - sora n roxas rock
    Emi - Kairi9020
    Enkai - namine_of_kh2
    Erin - #1 DinestyX
    Fayte - axel6123
    Haseo - GateKeeper
    Jaxen - SoraDX
    Jean - SoraDX
    Jeryl - Keyblade49
    Kara - affyre
    Katrina - Desaray
    Krystal - lanihead7
    Kyo - Chaser007
    Kite - GateKeeper
    Lea - AngelsNeedFlight
    Lynn - hitna3510
    Mark - Last of the Organization
    Naomi - Desaray
    Raine - #1 DinestyX
    Ryann - Nulix
    Sam - swordser2
    Samantha - swordser2
    Shawn - The Servant of Light
    Taikou - namine_of_kh2
    Risha - darkheart418
    Yelnxats - kairilover
    Yumiko - Kairi9020
    ZC - JedininjaZC

Roomates:

Chi, Dark Samus, Hao, and Aly
    Hotaru, Amxi, Andrew, and Emarix
    Yaten, Haseo, Yumiko, and Jeryl
    Emi, Krystal, Kite, and Maya
    Risha, Yelnxats, and Yumiko
    Edward, Sharix, and Metal Sonic
    Fayte, Kyo, Mark, and Enkai
    Naomi, Katrina, Lea, and Jean
    Jaxen, Ryann, Erin, and Taikou
    Raine, Kara, Anna, and Namine

---
    What's happened:

After the first day of entering the all-girls school, some strange events happen as usual. Haseo meets with his sister, Emi, and after a short arguement, he tries to commit suicide. Hotaru manages to stop him, and the siblings make up. Soon after, Hotaru faints, for the second time that day. During this time, Yaten meets with Yumiko, who he calls his princess and she must return to her Twilight Kingdom. After a while of unsuccessfully trying to persuade her to come with him, he decides to watch from afar and guard her. Later, Edward meets with Hao, who decides to help him find the treasure within the school. They later discover that Yumiko has what he wants - the Philosopher Stone within her necklace. Yaten tries to protect Yumiko, but then Hao takes her away to a garden, where he tries to convince her that humans are evil for destroying nature. Failing, Hao says no more and Yumiko returns to her room. In the meantime, Yaten transforms into her other form, "Star Healer," in which he is now a female. Ed refuses to fight her, and they soon begin to argue about their goals.

Consequently, Hotaru finds Chi in the garden, and she finds the girl to copy what others do. Later, Haseo asks Hotaru out, and even though she wants to, says she cannot without her father's permission. When Haseo asks why, she explains it's because he knows there's something inside of her, so Haseo uses his dark side, Skeith, to go into her mind to eradicate it. However, this fails, and Hotaru faints once more. In the meantime, Yaten still fights with Ed, who has swallowed the Philosopher's Stone after Dark Samus tossed it to him (after raising the Imp Emperor). Yaten struggles to make him vomit it out, but has been unsuccessful so far. At the same time, Kyo has fainted, but Ayame kisses him, and says that she loves him, making him alive and confident again, only to crush his emotions by telling him that she has been deceiving him. e then leaves, enraged, going into his other form and sometimes becoming depressed, wanting to die. Later, Mark meets Enkai and Taiyou, and then, Katrina and Naomi.

Consequently, Zexion allows Hotaru and Haseo to go out, while in the meantime, Yumiko has feelings for both Yaten and Kite. Eventually, she discovers that Yaten is actually a girl under a curse (which is broken when she receives her true love's - Ed's - first kiss, who finds out about it and later falls for her), and turns into her darker side. Later, Freya emerges from Chi, who Yelnxats had he had revealed his feelings for previously (and fortunately, she felt the same). Ayame and Mark also fall in love, after, with the help of his uncle, Zalenix, was able to exorcise the demon out of her which had been in her since Larxene had been raped by Mark (the demon posessed man from the all-boys college, not the one here) and given birth to a son, Shan, who had bitten Ayame, thus passing to her a demon. But once free from the demon, Ayame finds she cannot remember anything she had done, so does not remember who Lynn, a girl whose family she had killed, is. Lynn tries to attack her, but learning that she had a demon within her, is mollified...until she sees that she wears a crescent-shaped necklace, something she had been searching for. Turning into her dark side, she attacks once more, until Mark shatters the necklace, reverting her to normal.

Consequently, Kadaj appears and Freya (in Yumiko's body) hands him Yumiko's jewel, in which Haseo gave to Hotaru along with his strong, pure heart, as she had said that it would help rid whatever made her act so strangely, wanting to attack others and even take their pure hearts. This releases Mistress Nine - an alien that had been implanted with Hotaru when she was born. Kadaj had made a deal with the alien race before, which was, in return for their help, he had to put the seed of the leader within a body. Choosing Hotaru, it was dormant, only surfacing momentarily before becoming docile again. With the pure heart, the alien queen had awakened, taking over Hotaru's body completely and showing her true form, with Hotaru's soul becoming dormant within the queen instead. Now Mistress Nine is rounding up her aliens, planning for domination of Earth...

Later, one of the aliens, Kish, comes, flirting with Jasmine (Krystal's Nobody) but takes more of a liking to Freya. Then he captures Ayame, which he gives a riddle for Mark to solve if he wishes to find her. However, Mark has been involved in helping his two new friends, Anna and Abexecca, who have some troubles on their own...all the while, Katrina and Naomi have some problems themselves...and Amara, who had attacked Haseo and Kite earlier, later absorbs their energy, breaking the curse she was under that had left her blind. Now that she can see, ZC, someone who had always been there to help her, reveals his feelings for her. Amara and Kite had kissed, as she believed he was the only one to care for her, but now she sees that ZC was the truly the one supporting her and she tells him that she feels the same.

In the meantime, Jean has been in a fight against his Nobody, and he seems to be undergoing something strange, which Maya - who has fallen for Kyo who reciprocates her feelings - observes. Consequently, Hao gives a letter to Sharix, letting her know that he is leaving until he can find himself, but she searches for him. Hao approaches her and agrees to let her help him find who he is, although they have some trouble with Samus, and the Dark Emperor, Imp, who all seem to have a plan of their own...then Terra, a knight who wields the keyblade, meets with the twin sisters, Tarta and Tatra, who come from Chizeta and want to take over Yumiko's kingdom to expand their own country. Tarta and Terra eventually fall in love, and Tarta, being the older sister, allows it, as long as he agrees to take care of her. However, seeing as how the skies darken due to Mistress Nine's attempt to take over Earth, she decides to wait until everything has passed before trying to start a war with Yumiko's Twilight Kingdom...

2. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

roxas and sora again

3. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

4. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

Oh, you can't...you have to do their children now.

Do you like that name? lol Anyway you're in.

5. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

oh..right um lets see....

name:aly

6. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

Sure...but whose parents is she...?

7. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

um...roxas i gusse....since iplayed him and sora never had a girlfriend...

8. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

OOC:lol Nymph get rid of the jr. in his name on the first post,I was just making it clear he wasnt the same Haseo

9. sora n roxas rock Merlin's Housekeeper

Name - emarix
    Age - 15
    Gender - female
    Appearance - http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z237/IsaYunYum/Alexandria.jpg
    Biography - she's a quiet shy girl who but she is helpful and kind and would fight who ever she needs to, to save her friends.
    Other - she has 2 heartblades that look like this http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z207/PheonixDragonfly/Kingdom%20Hearts/The_LureBreaker_Keyblade.jpg and this http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a71/Fallen_Angel_Crystal/my%20work/dragonheart.jpg and has the power to control them (but prefers not to)

10. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

But I like it there! lol Just kidding. Alright, removing the 'jr'. Oh, and Emarix is in! Is she a new character or some character's kid?

11. sora n roxas rock Merlin's Housekeeper

12. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

ooc-alys roxas kid if not roxas then sora.

13. Knightshade Hollow Bastion Committee

Can I be Luxord?

14. Sadden Blood Warrior Lost in the mind! Help help me god!!!!! Their afte

15. Kairi9020 Traverse Town Homebody

In a house, in a country, on a world. Where else?
    Name : Emi
    Appearance : http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/BladedxBlood/Anime%20Girl/71.jpg
    She also has a heartless sign on her hip and a nobody's sign on her right arm.
    Bio : Haseo Jr little sister. She can't stand having him around...That's why she begged her parents to let her go to an All girls school. Emi's likes to do what she's is told not to do. She has a strong personality and never let's anybody make her upset. She tries her hardest to prove to her parents that she is as strong as anybody. She can control keyblades and swords. Also, she has mastered every element.

Name : Yumiko
    Appearance : http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff6/BladedxBlood/Anime%20Girl/153e1c59.jpg
    But she has blue eyes....She also has the nobody sign on her heart.
    Bio: She doesn't know anything about herself. She was taken care of by a woman named Aya. Yumiko does not let anybody knock her off her feet. She is a strong girl and she never let's anybody become too close. She likes her space and she always triies to keep her distance if someone gets to close. She is a powerful weilder of the keyblade and an excellent swordsman. She is also a very skilled fighter. She also has the power of elements.

16. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

OOC:my sis is so cute,anyone touches her they die!

17. sora n roxas rock Merlin's Housekeeper

18. Sadden Blood Warrior Lost in the mind! Help help me god!!!!! Their afte

OOC: Thanx man i wish sumone would make a sister for him that would be fun

19. sora n roxas rock Merlin's Housekeeper

20. Sadden Blood Warrior Lost in the mind! Help help me god!!!!! Their afte

OOC: hey cool wait ur character?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.