358/2 Days Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - High Jump

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Zeonark, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Looks like I have a problem.

I've completed the game, so don't tell me to buy the Link Panels please. Anyway, I was collecting Unity badges when I found out I couldn't get some of them because I need a extra link. I'm up to two Link Panels. If there's another, I think I need the Link and the Link panels. Anyone know where to find these? Certain Missions with chests or something?

Thanks in advance.

2. Shift Chaser

Try getting Challenge Sigils, after a certain amount you should get Air Slide 5(Though i'm not sure it really is Air Slide, may be Glide.) and one more Air Slide +, and there's also a chest in a mission, i think it was a previously unacessible(sp?) area in Agrabah, that had a Air Slide + panel.

3. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Air Slide allows you to up higher?

4. AxelChakrams Merlin's Housekeeper

no. airslide doesn't. i used an ar on my game in proud mode.

5. tSG1 Chaser

Airslide lv5 just makes you dash five times, after pressing the B button 5 times consectuvely.

Dashing forward mind you. When used with glide, is quite effective in moving quickly.

It's sort of Aerial Dodge, except no going upwards.

6. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Exactly.

And I need High Jump.

7. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

You need to use flying heartless I use nimble gear+ have you noticed in an ariel combo with nimble gear on flying heartless that they ascend while your in the combo? Well thats how i do it I wait until the heartlss are wher i want them then i start an arial attack...try it

8. Shift Chaser

Oh, sorry, my bad.
    I don't know exactly where to find High Jump + things though, i'd guess it's in a chest in some place you can't go the first time you pass through it.

9. DeathKingApocalypse080808 Destiny Islands Resident

one of them is in an early mission in agrabah on one of the high tower in the first 3 areas I think, and you buy the other one at the shop, i had trouble finding them too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.