Kingdom Hearts III Kingdom Hearts 3

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Sasukechidori94, Dec 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sasukechidori94 Merlin's Housekeeper

Who do you thing those mysterious characters are in Kingdom Hearts 3 are?

2. Sephiroth163 Moogle Assistant

3. Axel Chaser

Partying, making tags and Staring at the Sun.
    Its already been confirmed its not them.
    They are new characters so I dont know who they are. It is my guess though that they are the Chasers mentioned.

4. Mr. Mime Banned

Here's my geuss:

Well, I think the three armoured "unknowns" are Sora, Riku, and Kairi...HOWEVER, I think it's their past lives. At the end of the game is says something about a keyblade was, Xehanort...and some other...stuff...yeah, and there it is. OH! I thin KH3 might me a prequel to the Kingdom Hearts series...=P (I know you'd probably say "If it were a prequel, then it wouldn't be called 'Kingdom Hearts 3'", but in response to that, I'd say...or type..."How do you even know if it's actually giong to be 'Kingdom Hearts 3'? It's only what we call it, it actually maybe a prequel, so don't bother flaming me." =P)

5. Axel Chaser

Partying, making tags and Staring at the Sun.
    It migh be a prequel. The guy in charge (4got his name), when interviewed about when the scene was happening, said it was sort of in the past and sort of in the future or sometin like that.
    But I don't think its their past forms since they would have known bout Keyblades and all that stuff when they had their adventures.

6. Roxas OG

His name is Tetsuya Nomura, and this should be moved to Speculation.

7. John S. Banned

Heres the deal with Kingdom hearts 3. With the information giving the 3 knights are eather ancient keyblade masters or stole some keyblades. Chasers are people who make keys. Expect to play as sora in kh3 because namura said this was his story.

They have left many things open for a 3rd game in the second one. one of the organazation memebers(cant remember name havnt played in a long time) said that there were past keybladers even stronger then sora(sora Final form has nothing on these guys).

In all expect to see teasers for this around late 2007 early 2008.(side note, They are making ps3 games faster then ever now). Expect the game to release late 08 or early 09.(givin what namura has said).

8. ukali_rules Twilight Town Denizen

I don't think the three armoured guys are Sora, Riku, and Kairi. I think because they picked up their keyblades that they are connected to Sora, Riku, and Kairi somehow. :( Very confusing.

9. John S. Banned

No one knows if there the same keyblades. its very possable that they are another set.

10. Cody Chaser

They are completly new characters and the cutscene is the past in the future...

11. RPGgamer Traverse Town Homebody

Maybe they were the first 3 keyblade warriors or something.

12. Gaiva Merlin's Housekeeper

To my guess there are two female warriors and one male, i can tell the smaller two are females by there walk... the male, may be sora's father. on MY computer i have a picture of the male warrior with his helmet/mask off , he looks like he could be of some relation to sora. and the only guess i have is that he is his father.

13. Kingdom Glory Banned

Negative.
    Maybe they are heartless forms of Sora, Riku and Kairi...you know...like Ansem-er-Xehanorts (or whatever his name is) heartless...

14. Sasukechidori94 Merlin's Housekeeper

Well we now know what they look like. One of them has blue hair, the other i think is Roxas (but people say he is just a look-a-like), and the last one i think is Sora as an adult or something (but that's just my opinion).

15. kaiserdrake Guest

Those guys ( according to interviews of tetsuya nomura ) are Aqua,Terra and Ven(Ventus).These are the chasers.I have no idea what their purpose is but according to the myth that one keyblade master brought chaos to the world and another saved the world,I guess these guys saved it!They don't seem to be bad...But they definitely have to do sth with kairi,sora and riku.Their names (aqua,terra ventus) mean water,earth and wind,whereas kairi, riku and sora mean sea,land and sky.So there is propably a connection between them...

16. Arica_Leonhart Moogle Assistant

My own theory about the KHIII trailers

I have a theory... but I like to know that people are going to take the time to look at it BEFORE I post it...

17. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    Peoples this thread is from a long , long time ago , that's why the person is posting their theory of something that has already been answered , so why post on here if this is a OLD thread ?:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.