Kingdom Hearts II Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+:Ultima Weapon & Mushroom 8 HELP!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Riku_replica13, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riku_replica13 Twilight Town Denizen

Heyguys, sorry for bothering here again but I'm with a big problem:

[ULTIMA WEAPON HELP]
    I'm trying to Syntesize Ultima Weapon, but I don't Obtain it!!!

I already have 6 Orichalcum+, the 7 one, which needs 50 types of materials, this is becoming impossible for me.
    I've gone to all worlds again, with Sora, Donald and Goofy's Lucky Lucky equiped(Sora has two, and I wanted to know where I obtain Lucky Ring, may help me a lot), and fought with all heartless/nobodies again, I got TONS of items but nothing.

Please somone help me, I really need to know the better way to Syntesize Ultima Weapon, the Exactly enemies that I need to kill...

I have all necessary items to make Ultima , just missing the last Orichalcum+

Please guys!!

Guys, another problem, it's that I can't beat Mushroom 8 , it's impossibel for me, I've watched a lot of videos, and tried a lot of things but nothing.

Please sombody help.

See Ya!!!!

2. Kross Destiny Islands Resident

Final Mix includes some new material that can only be found in the Cavern of Remembrance. Max out your drives and try to get through there.

There are also a few that (some more commonly than others) are dropped by the XIII Mushrooms. Pick the easiest one you can do and attempt to complete it with the BEST times you can to try and pick it up.

Mushroom Eight.

have you tried this:

Wisdom Form
    Negative Combo(s) equipped. Fenrir Equipped.
    Start off with as many Thundragas as you can then follow up with the Wisdom Shoot command until your magic pops back up. You should be throwing nothing but finishers (three bursts of three shots) that should keep him in the air (but still slowly descending) Thunder spells shoot him back up again real high.
    It's nerve racking, this one. Even when I got the hang of the wisdom form trick I read up on Gamefaqs I was still shaking with every shot as I got up closer to the goal.

-=Kross

3. MasterNightmare Gummi Ship Junkie

ok, seriously man, DONT make multiple threads, you'll get in trouble! now...

ok, for the synthing guide, you should look at this guide, very good! with translations....

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/935702/50361

you also need to set your browser to Shift-JIS
    View>Character Encoding>Shift-JIS
    if it isn't there, then...
    View>Character Encoding>Customize List....
    find Shift-JIS from there, and pick it.

yeah, this guide has translations for ALL the abilities, items, and i think some menu items....

now, mushroom 8... just horrible, plain difficult mushroom! well, berserk charge/Fatal crest while in Master with ALL MP HASTING ABILITIES OFF! i just went in, and wailed on him from there.though a little "attack lagging" might help a bit... or is it a her!?

oh, and it's 60 to get the orichalcum+ from synth list. have you gone through the Cavern of Remembrance? that'd be a place to start.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.