King and Queen of Kingdom Hearts

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Singstar, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Singstar Traverse Town Homebody

The King and Queen of Kingdom Hearts competition is opened. You want to be the Queen of kingdom Hearts Girls. Then you just have to do is say your username, what kingdom hearts game you like, why and your favorite character. Also you have to say whos the cutest in the Kingdom Hearts Seris. Boys, you have to say your username, your favorite kingdom hearts game, why and your favorite character. Thats it!

The Finalist will be announced by the end of next week.
    The King and Queen wins the title of king and queen and gets to be a judge for the next competition i am holding and gets the deciding say of the winner!

2. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Boy
    tummer73
    Kingdom hearts 2
    kairi

3. Very Berry Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm a girl and my username is Very Berry. My favorite kingdom hearts game is kingdom hearts 2 because all the characters look much older and their clothes are better ( well that is only in my opinion) My favorite character in the Kingdom hearts series is Kairi and i think Sora is the cutest character ( well actually i think he is the hottest but i feel cute is a bit better)

4. RRMS Gummi Ship Junkie

Hiyaz, Im Roxas~Rox~my~Sox...I like Kingdom Hearts 2 because of new characters...like Roxas...He is cool...Also because of their clothing Its cool aswell, My favourite characters are Sora, Roxas, Riku and Kairi...And the cutiest character....Is Roxas!

5. Kairi_and_sora_forever Destiny Islands Resident

girl
    Kingdom heart 2 *the only one that I really got into*
    kairi
    She is awsome she has style and strength GO KAIRI
    I think Roxas ias the cutest

6. Stardust Chaser

Hey there, I'm Stardust. I'm a girl, and I love all of the Kingdom Hearts games...But right now I'm most into the first one. It has a sort of magical feeling to it that I don't get from KH2, probably because I've overplayed KH2 XD...I also love Chain of Memories for it's 'magical feeling', but I suppose that's beside the point. My favorite character is Sora, because he's the main character and his positive attitude. He seriously would be a great friend were he real...Um, and the same for the cutest character, though I don't really find any of them really 'hot' or 'cute', but well...Still. Sora's just awesome like that.

7. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

I'm a girl, the names larxel_lover, got it memorized? (sorry Axel, had to use your line) I prefer the
    first game because it's harder and I don't have to watch Axel die. *sob* My
    favorite char is wow, I can't decide I love like everyone in org. XIII. D= So I'll
    just say my favorite char is Organzation XIII... The cutest, that's hard they
    are all so cute!! I think I have to go with Riku in KH-2. He's pretty hot there!!
    XP

[​IMG]

8. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm a girl
    My name is AnimeGirl104 but everyone calls me Valerie
    I like KH2 because of the new worlds and the drive forms
    My favotire character is Sora
    and I think Sora is the cutest.

9. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

my name is ghettoxemnas and im a boy

my favorite kingdom hearts game is kingdom hearts 2 beacause kiari looks so much hotter (jk) and because it has pirates of the caribean and beacause drive forms are awsome(especialy anit form) and organization 13's outfits are so fresh and so clean XD

my fav character is xemnas bc i also have no emotions just like him(go nobodys!)XD

10. MisuzuKamio Destiny Islands Resident

I think that...

I'm MisuzuKamio, and I feel that Kh2 is one of the better games, because it incorporates all the fun of ff and disney that we enjoyed in the first games, but it also fixes anything that was wrong in kh1 (such as the camera), has a much more elaborate story (with all the organization members) and has a deeper underlying message than the other games did. (sure, kh and khcom had messages, but kh2 had a stronger one) Mostly I just loved how it showed the classic "there is no true evil" perspective. It was interesting how in that light, Sora could be seen as actually not an entire 'goody-twoshoes' character he was in the other games.
    As for my favorite character, that would be Sora. (Axel and Demyx are sooo close though-- hearts for the two of them) I like him because I act very childish myself, but I've always tried to have a strong heart and be a 'good person'...so it makes me happy that he can be that way. My friends always said I act a lot like him, even though I'm a girl.
    As for who is the cutest, that would be Sora (love that kid) But for some inexplicable reason, I think hes cuter in Japanese. (probably because I adore Miyu Irino)
    So my vote is for Sora, Kh2 Japanese. : )

11. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Female
    Username: Ienzo
    Favourite game: Kingdom hearts 2
    Favourite character: Saïx
    Why?: Because he can keep him calm and he fakes having emotions. He has this power that confuses you and when you think he's really calm he will leap out and surprise you. He can be as mental as mental or as calm as calm. He also controls the moon and I love the moon. His yellow eyes are a bit scary and the scar on his face is really cool. There isn't as ingle thing I can think of that I dislike about Saïx.
    Cutest: SAïX!!!!!

12. Amethyst Grave Hollow Bastion Committee

Hello im RikuRules13 & im a girl. I like kh1 and 2 but i like he 2nd one WAY better cos the characters look and sound older, plus you can move the camera with the right analog stick,oh yes and you get to see Sora cry HAHA (when he leaves twilight town for the first time and when he finds Riku) !!! BONUS!!!! My favourite character is Roxas cos hes cool, hes in the orginization, he has 2 keyblades (keyblades ROCK), and he fights alone! (Sora fights with a stunted, pathetic duck and a weird, ******ed dog!) The sexiest character in the kh series is Riku! Hes Cool!

13. dandanrevolutionextreme Banned

im a guy....

skellingtondan....

kingdom hearts 1, it defined kingdom hearts, it made it one of the greatest series' of all time, it's a classic and it started the series that evey ne on this site loves....

my favorite character is kairi, not sora, because if he wasnt there, the key would have just chosen another character and it would have gone on just like it were sora,but kairi is the reason for the whole thing, if she hadnt existed, the game would have never taken place.

14. hamudi Moogle Assistant

mu user name is hamudi but that was a mistake and its hard to choose wich kingdom hearts game is better cause kh 1 ifeel its longer and kh 2 is short cause well ifinished kh2 very quick so ithink kh1 is better because its longer and my favorite charcter is riku

15. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

I am a female, and my username is "Nymph of Destiny". My favorite Kingdom Hearts game is Kingdom Hearts II because I love the story and characters. My favorite character is Larxene because she's very confident, clever, and bold, and her sadistic side makes her a good villain. The cutest in the game is Zexion!

16. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

(When are these going to be judged? It's been way over a week.

17. Singstar Traverse Town Homebody

sorry
    my finalist are
    Nymph of Destiny
    Ienzo
    and...
    AnimeGirl104

18. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Woah, thats cool. ^^ What's going to happen now? *squeel*

19. dandanrevolutionextreme Banned

so, where are the male finalists????

20. Singstar Traverse Town Homebody