Fandub [KHV] KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep (Secret Ending - Blank Points) English Fandub

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Mike, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Mike Chaser

The [KHV] KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Fandub Production continues with the secret ending "Blank Points". This video was at the top request for the most wanted fandub videos in the production. It's one of those important scenes that takes you to the next title from the series. The "Blank Points" video has been broken down into two separate videos. The first one focusing on Terra, Master Xehanort and Braig (Xigbar). The second one continues from where the first one left off, but changing the scene to the conversation between Aqua and Ansem the Wise.

After watching the secret ending, we can still say that there's still more to expect from the fandub production. Please continue to keep an eye out on the last couple of videos that we have to offer for the KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep title.

Video Cast:
    Translator: Strwbrymilk
    Video Editor: Mike (CGNET)
    Video Provider: KH-Vids and KH13
    Productions: CGNET

Voice Over Cast:
    » Aqua: Kissy-Sensei
    » Ansem the Wise: TheVader74
    » Axel: NewKidAye
    » Braig: TheVader74
    » Kairi: Kairi
    » Master Xehanort: The Hallstar
    » Riku: Hlmactiii
    » Roxas: Mike (CGNET)
    » Sora: Hlmactiii
    » Terra: JetFire62
    » Ventus: Mike (CGNET)
    » Xion: Daelyn

2. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

IMO it has nothing that could make it different and earn the right to be in a seperated place than the rest of the fandubs others make. In fact, I believe that others deserve more to be in this board than your fandubs... When you are leader of this forum, and take the responsibility of a "KH-Vids Fandub Productions" project, you don't just do the ordinary. You try for the best, and not something common. That's why you're in the first board and not in the ordinary old nothing board for everyone. Have some self-knowledge. You can assume I didn't enjoy the fandub much.
    That's an opinion... feel free not to like it and make the reply you think fits best, but it's not going to change this post at all.

3. Mike Chaser

okay, that your opinion and I respect that. I run the main page with updates, so in my opinion, I should be able to add what I want as long as the members are enjoying what is offered. If its really a problem for many fans, I will take it down, but the fandub hasn't received negative rep, except from the average haters. The fandub production has received well over 60,000 views. The comments, messages and feedback from the production has been phenomenal.

In today's society, you can't please everyone. I work very hard to please as many members as I can, but you claimed anyway that you didn't like the production. That's fine, but I have every right to post it up on the main page. Also, this is not in the way of updates. The fandub production is in its own section on the main page. If fans are interested, they can check the fandub production.

This isn't about me. In fact, this video above that was uploaded barely featured me. The production is unique and different, because there isn't another website out there, where people can get discovered and share their voices with the community.

When I first started, it was hard for my work to be discovered, but as time went on, I started to work at websites because of the creativity that I brought on. Yes, there are a lot of fans that make fandubs, but is there any other staff members in the community who takes time to dedicate a fandub to their members where they cast, translate, produce, direct, voice and etc for eight months straight, while going to school, working, reporting and owning two other fan based websites?

Recently, a door was opened for me. It was because of all the work that I've provided. The work that I have made has helped me for my field. So, hopefully I can continue to grow and get further, but in the mean time, I want to give others a chance to enjoy what they like to do. I hope that one day, they can also be seen for the work they provide for others.

I've gotten bashed a couple of times for this fandub production, but in the end, my team and those that I've worked with are happy and that's all that matters to me.

4. eRYmRYo Merlin's Housekeeper

Isn't Naminé supposed to say "Sora" too?