Fandub [KHV] KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Fandub Production (Creation of the X Blade)

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Mike, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Mike Chaser

Please beware of the spoilers in this video from the fandub production. This particular scene focuses on Vanitas and Ventus after the Keyblade war, once Braig finishes his conversation to both Aqua and Ventus.

This was one of my favorite scenes to dub from the title, but please be cautious at the end of the video for high volume range.

Video Cast:
    Translator: Strwbrymilk
    Video Editor: Mike (CGNET)
    Productions: CGNET

Voice Cast:
    Vanitas: Greater_bloo
    Ventus: Mike (CGNET)

2. Captain Hero Hollow Bastion Committee

Vanitas needs emotion! Jesus Christ! I'm sorry, but it was just apalling. When he should have been somewhat maniacal and crazy, he was calm and monotone. I'm not saying I could have done better, I have no idea. But take this from an actor. Even if it's just a voice, you need to have emotion driving what you say. You need a driving force stimulating your words. Not just reading from a script and TRYING to make it sound a certain way. If you try and force it in some way, it'll sound fake. No matter what.

3. firephoenix Merlin's Housekeeper

Yes it is, it was intended as a pun, because it's pronounced as the Greek letter "Chi", and makes it sound similar to "key"