Fandub [KHV] KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Fandub Production (Braig Vs Terra)

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Mike, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Mike Chaser

The most requested scene from the [KHV] KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Fandub Production. This video (Braig Vs Terra) is another important scene from the new KINGDOM HEARTS title. We hope that this requested scene was done exactly as you guys wanted.

We are half way done with the production, so we hope that you guys will stick with us for the second half of the production as we dub the Keyblade Wars and the ending (Aqua, Ventus and Terra's side) from KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep.

Video Cast:
    Translator: Strwbrymilk
    Video Editor: Mike (CGNET)
    Productions: CGNET

Voice Cast:
    Braig: TheVader74
    Master Xehanort: The Hallstar
    Terra: JetFire62

2. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

O_O....thank you!!! thank you!!!!T_T i always wanna see this XD mike.. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Captain Hero Hollow Bastion Committee

I like MX's voice, just think he needs to get a better mic so it comes out cleaner. I still don't like Terra's voice. It's just so emotionless. And what was with the ending? Obviously they were in pain, yet there was no anguish or anything. I'm sorry, but this was not too impressive.

4. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

Yeah, that was kinda my fault. I couldn't do an anguished scream well enough, and I felt that my attempts simply weren't good enough for the end profuct.. I still need a bit more practice as it turns out, but hey, there's only room for improvement.

5. Captain Hero Hollow Bastion Committee

I think you'll be able to do Braig quite well. This was just a minor hiccup.