Fandub [KHV] KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep (Fan Promotional 2)

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Mike, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

The second promo/trailer from the [KHV] KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep (Fandub Production) is now available for viewing. This promo is a bit shorter than the 1st promo, but features some new scenes from the last video. This actual promotion was shown at Jump Festa 2008. The next promotion will be marked as our third and will feature a bunch of new characters from the anticipating trailer that was shown at this year's Tokyo Game Show. The list for the new characters that we need are listed below. Feel that you can impersonate these characters? Please pm me or email me at cgnetproductions@aol.com. Look for our audition thread in our forums located in recording studio for audition lines. The next video will be added in November. Remember guys, this is a fandub. Please do not expect it to sound like the real thing. Comments, critiques and suggestions can be added.

Video Cast:
    Translations: Olivia & Mike (CGNET)
    Videos Recorded: DChiuch
    Video Editor: Mike (CGNET)
    Sound Effects: Mike (CGNET)

Voice Over Cast:
    » Master Xehanort: The Hallstar
    » Terra: JetFire62
    » Ven: Mike (CGNET)

New characters: Audition Now
    » Tinker Bell
    » King Mickey
    » Captain Hook
    » Doc
    » Stitch
    » Vanitas
    » Eraqus
    » Even (Vexen)
    » Dilan (Xaldin)
    » Aeleus (Lexeaus)

2. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

Nice not bad Mike XD

3. Vanitas Gummi Ship Junkie

What happened to 358/2 days fandub? I think I only saw trailers. hee-hee!~

Btw, Mike. For some reason I think you sound more like KH2 Roxas than official Roxas does in 358/2 days...

4. Mycenia Merlin's Housekeeper

Well, look's who's plugging his ****** fandub again...

Do you always use news runs to your advantage? Do you seriously crave attention THAT much?

Well, at least that explains why no site except KH-Vids would even consider having you as even a member. Let's just call your Reporter status a flat-out miracle, yeah?

5. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Let me drill a few facts into that small brain of yours.

1. The fandubs have support from all of the staff, not just Mike. He posts them because they are his production with the involvement of the KHV community.

Future involvement in such productions = new members

2. This is a media-based site, fandubs are considered media.

3. Not every update is for his fandubs, in fact he has cut back on posting them within the last few months.

And now for my final point.

This would be your third warning, and since it's obvious you do not have anything better to do than flame on my forums, you are no longer welcome here.

Enjoy your ban. Like I told you a few weeks ago... if you want news shoved in your face 24/7, that's what KHI is for.

6. Vanitas Gummi Ship Junkie

I actually liked, what Mycenia tried to say, but of course I'd like it to be expressed in a more friendly way.

Also for the critique, I did not find Ven's voice sad enough. All I said was that he sounds more like Roxas used to sound in KH2 than Roxas does now.

I'm sure you know that by the amount of people banned in these topics, I do not dare to give any critique to those people's voices. That would be proper on a professional market, but I could appear like I'm a hater, if I said anything about their voices. I don't care for the reasons, why they were banned. All I care is that it's not coincidence that they posted here and were banned.

Sometimes, guys, someone is just a hopeless case for a role. I may point out, that I'm not meaning Mike in this case.

7. Mike Chaser

I think ultimately in the end of the day, I'm doing what I can to make KH-Vids as active as possible. The staff and I do what we can to entertain you guys, but my job is to entertain the front page with updates and possible things I make and share with the website. My goal for these videos aren't for me to be a so-called famous person or what ever is believed from some people. I do these videos because I enjoy what I do and I'm making them for the community so a lot of fans could be involved. Funny thing is, my videos have casted over fifty different fans and gave them a chance to be heard. I've received hundreds of auditions for all my videos together that I've made and other KH fansites (Heart Station, KHInsider and etc) have came here to audition for the fandubs.

It's a community project and I've tried to get many sites involved (example: Heart Station & KH13). So, what about my Roxas diary videos? Why were they made? That's simple. There's two reasons. These were made for fans that don't have a DS or the game. It was also made for those that didn't want to read all the entries and wanted to hear how it would sound as someone who sounds sort of similar to Roxas. Would I like to voice act in real productions? That is true and the comments that you guys leave also helps us improve and brings us to a higher level so we know what people are looking for out there. As of now, the fandubs will eventually stop. I don't see myself making too many more on Birth By Sleep and there's only two more videos for the Roxas diaries. I haven't added videos here that were already released in North America. These are videos so fans could understand a little of what's going on in these promotions due to them being in Japanese.

For those of you that have enjoyed the videos, thanks for watching and supporting. For those of you that don't like them and think that its stupid than fine. I guess involving the community and having fans share their work was a bad idea. In my head, that's not true. I wish I could share everyone's work on this website because we have so many talented members. Just remember, fansite means made by "fans". Official website means 24/7 news and official updates, which includes not sharing what fans have made. In today's world that has changed. Official sites (at least some) are turning into blogs and posting work from fans because they know that there projects are continuing because of fans like us.

8. Maggy Gummi Ship Junkie

I agree with what Mike said.

This site is a fan site, it's purpose to keep other KH fans interested and up to date with the latest news...since many of the trailers and information is in Japanese, some of us have gone the extra mile to write up translations and do our best to try to sound similar to the voice actor so that the content is more enjoyable...because i think most people would rather watch a fan dub then just read the translations, that's just boring (to most of us)

why not have more fun auditioning and actually voicing a character that we sound similar to? it's like a hobby, and a way to entertain others.

So, please, don't hate. find a way to criticize constructively, don' just put others down and hurt their feelings. They aren't professionals. If they were, hell, they wouldn't be here...

They would be busy getting rich and famous :D

9. dragonkid_ofhearts Traverse Town Homebody

sweet but you could have put more feeling into it like at xannofet (i can not spell it) part

10. KHearts35 Moogle Assistant

I wanna try out for King mickey, Eraqus, and Vanitas. It be nice to play the new characters and get at least one role

11. stevarn Merlin's Housekeeper

Any lines for the fandub requirements?

12. Mike Chaser

Right now, no. In about a week I will have the lines in the recording studio on the forums.

13. iwuzhere9 Destiny Islands Resident

While he most likely won't, it still fit in a bizarre way o.O

14. Damaske Merlin's Housekeeper

Come on, guys....you can't honestly think this sounds good........

It's silly and stupid, find something better to do with your time.

15. Saix-Isa Moogle Assistant

Cooooooooooool! Lol Terra-Xemnas

16. Sephiroth1 Moogle Assistant

Wooo, can't wait to try again. I'll probably try for Stitch, Vanitas, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, and maybe Eraqus

By this, you mean you'll post the lines for us to read?

17. Krowley Moderator

It'll be interesting to see how Tinkerbell's voice plays out :P

18. Firechakram Traverse Town Homebody

Why does Master Xehanort have an Australian accent?

19. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

^^" his voice actor must be an australian ^^"